___jane___

K1/k2 visa under 221g form pls help

14 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone good morning/evening to all

Me and my son has done interview last May 7(monday),everything looks fine but in the last window consul gave me a white paper 221g and for additional documents like income tax return of my fiance,w-2 form and my a.k.a NBI clearance,i sent those documents May 8 via the courier 2go and i checked it on the 2go website yesterday and it says status DELIVERED,i tried to call the embassy this morning but numbers are busy :crying: i just want to ask do i have to wait them to contact or inform me about my visa status?and on this case is there anybody knows what will happen to my case?they kept our passport and told me just wait the passport deliver to my address after i submit the additional documents.How long it takes?is there any possibility to get the visa?im confused,sad,and didnt get a good sleep recently :( i already read some forum and i saw there that some applicant have to send another additional documents after submitted the first additional documents and some of them got their passport back without visa :( i was thinking that they may deny our visa too:( pls help any suggestion thanks and i appreciate (L)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

No one knows what will happen with your case, they told you to wait -- therefore, you must wait, there is nothing further for you to do. When the CO has reviewed the requested documents, he/she will make a determination as to if they will approve the visas or not. The good news is they retained the passports, which is a sign the visas are delayed just long enough to complete the review of the docs.

Confused, sad and the sleep issue will not change a thing -- relax and let the process be completed at USEM, more than likely you will be issued the visas.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

don't worry sis everything will be alright.. we're on thesame boat.. keep in touch.. Im also under 221g last april24 interview ko.. wala sila hiningi additional docs, they just said they will just verify something.. 3rd week now and still going crazy ahahahah blink.gifblink.gif

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Got MNL case #

March 26 - Received NOA2 hard copy

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

April 17 - Medical( St. Lukes)

April 24 - Interview (Administrative Review 221g

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello!we applied for k1 and k2 also.we received a 221g form after our interview last jan.2012.we submitted the additional documents needed.after 20 days we received our passport with visas :>.don't worry.they kept your passport and i'm sure after they are processing your visas already.just one advise pls call u.s. embassy and confirm to them if they receive the additional documents that you sent.call them 8:00am during office hours.because after 8am the lines will be busy.number to call 632-301-2000 ext.5184 or 5185.or you can email them:IVManilaReplies@state.gov.sa email it will take them 5-7 days to reply.

after i submitted the additional documents stated in 221g form i made a mistake.i did not call u.s.embassy to follow up if they receive my documents.after 15 days i called and they said it's not with them yet,i insisted that 2go already delivered it to them and they checked again and again and finally they found my documents.5 days later i received our passports with our visas.and now we are here in florida.

always follow up.and pray.

Timeline

Hi Fil-am thank u for the response naka relieve kahit papano :yes: and thanks guys sa mga reply..anyway tinawagan ko embassy kahapon sis finally nacontact ko sila bandang hapon na mga 2-3 pm yata,nakausap ko yung babae at ask nya case number name ko then hold on daw,(chinicheck yata)tapos ask nya kung naipadala ko na daw additional documents i told her yes maam and i checked it also on 2go website and says status DELIVERED then hold on daw uli,after couple minutes sabi nya ah ok narecieve na documents mo now lang,so sabi ko ok po maam ask ko lang po kelan po pwedeng tumawag uli para malaman ang status ng case namin?sabi nya tawag daw ako uli Thursday which is May 17..Hayyy nakaka tense talaga :( isip na lang ako ng isip kung what will happen next,may i ask u Fil-am kung anong klaseng document ang hinanap nila sayo if u dont mind?yung sakin kasi ITR ng fiance ko saka w-2 form at NBI ko nung married name bale retired master sargent ang fiance ko sa military..nag aalala ako baka after additional documents na pinadala ko sa sunod meron na naman silang hingiin :( di yata talaga ako matatahimik hangga't walang 100% na siguradong sagot :crying:

Timeline

don't worry sis everything will be alright.. we're on thesame boat.. keep in touch.. Im also under 221g last april24 interview ko.. wala sila hiningi additional docs, they just said they will just verify something.. 3rd week now and still going crazy ahahahah blink.gifblink.gif

Kinuha din ba nila passport mo sis?try mo kaya i follow up sis..

Timeline

yes they got my passport.. they didn't ask for additional documents they just said they need to verify something... that's just it sis.. then they gave me 221g paper...

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

Timeline

Everyday my Labidabs called up DOS to follow up.. they will still give us thesame answer everyday so we decided to stop calling them and wait for a beautiful surprise!!!.... There's nothing we can do but to wait so0o0o I just have to enjoy the remaining days ...kicking.gif

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

We got a 221g form also, and submitted what they requested and got the passport back WITH VISA in 8 days..

you can track the status online

As long as you gave them what they wanted, you should be fine, try n relax n trust :thumbs:

quote name='___jane___' timestamp='1336707363' post='5369058']

Me and my son has done interview last May 7(monday),everything looks fine but in the last window consul gave me a white paper 221g and for additional documents like income tax return of my fiance,w-2 form and my a.k.a NBI clearance,i sent those documents May 8 via the courier 2go and i checked it on the 2go website yesterday and it says status DELIVERED,i tried to call the embassy this morning but numbers are busy :crying: i just want to ask do i have to wait them to contact or inform me about my visa status?and on this case is there anybody knows what will happen to my case?they kept our passport and told me just wait the passport deliver to my address after i submit the additional documents.How long it takes?is there any possibility to get the visa?im confused,sad,and didnt get a good sleep recently :( i already read some forum and i saw there that some applicant have to send another additional documents after submitted the first additional documents and some of them got their passport back without visa :( i was thinking that they may deny our visa too:( pls help any suggestion thanks and i appreciate (L)

Edited by Harneet

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Fil-am thank u for the response naka relieve kahit papano :yes: and thanks guys sa mga reply..anyway tinawagan ko embassy kahapon sis finally nacontact ko sila bandang hapon na mga 2-3 pm yata,nakausap ko yung babae at ask nya case number name ko then hold on daw,(chinicheck yata)tapos ask nya kung naipadala ko na daw additional documents i told her yes maam and i checked it also on 2go website and says status DELIVERED then hold on daw uli,after couple minutes sabi nya ah ok narecieve na documents mo now lang,so sabi ko ok po maam ask ko lang po kelan po pwedeng tumawag uli para malaman ang status ng case namin?sabi nya tawag daw ako uli Thursday which is May 17..Hayyy nakaka tense talaga :( isip na lang ako ng isip kung what will happen next,may i ask u Fil-am kung anong klaseng document ang hinanap nila sayo if u dont mind?yung sakin kasi ITR ng fiance ko saka w-2 form at NBI ko nung married name bale retired master sargent ang fiance ko sa military..nag aalala ako baka after additional documents na pinadala ko sa sunod meron na naman silang hingiin :( di yata talaga ako matatahimik hangga't walang 100% na siguradong sagot :crying:

hi.they ask for my nbi with a.k.a.then death certificate ng filipino husband ko from nso.the nbi people are so good that the released my nbi with a.k.a clearance the same day i requested it.so medyo napabilis.just call them on may 17.and relax ka muna with your family and enjoy the moment with them...

Timeline

We got a 221g form also, and submitted what they requested and got the passport back WITH VISA in 8 days..

you can track the status online

As long as you gave them what they wanted, you should be fine, try n relax n trust :thumbs:

quote name='___jane___' timestamp='1336707363' post='5369058']

Hi thanks for ur replied..may i know where to track or what website to check my application status?thanks in advance

Timeline

hi.they ask for my nbi with a.k.a.then death certificate ng filipino husband ko from nso.the nbi people are so good that the released my nbi with a.k.a clearance the same day i requested it.so medyo napabilis.just call them on may 17.and relax ka muna with your family and enjoy the moment with them...

thanks sis for the replied,thats they requested too my NBI a.k.a name,which is i brought it with me during the interview,they didnt ask me on 1st and 2nd window about NBI with a.k.a whatever documents they asked me thats all i gave them..on the last window i saw the 221g form with check mark about NBI a.k.a name and fiance ITR n W-2 form,i gave her my NBI with a.k.a name that they requested but the girl told me she will give it back to me because i also need to submit fiance's ITR n W-2 form and she said just send them together via 2go courier..i hope everything will be fine thanks guys for all the response :) GOD BLESS US

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.