David and Marina

Anyone have NOA2 Approval on September 7th and NVC NOT receive the case?

32 posts in this topic

I am 9/7 also and still not at the NVC i was told yesterday that my petition was forwarded on 10/2 and should wait 2 weeks before calling

I asked why it stayed in CSC for 1 month before being sent out and she didnt have an answer.

I talked to a woman at the CSC and she was able to track my petition to being sent on 10/2.

You have talked to SUPER REP because when anyone else calls, WE DO NOT GET ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

You have to know the correct method to get switched to CSC and i wont disclose that here in open forum so that they dont do away with this method.

I have used this same method several times and i have no problem talking to CSC officer.

Yes! Helping others on this forum would be bad as far as communications with CSC. Please just keep this info to yourself and brag to others how well it worked! All will give you God's blessings knowing that you had the magic to contact CSC and get info all to others who were not privey too this secret info. I hope you keep posting clues! Maybe like Harry Potter books, we can guess what the secret is!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am 9/7 also and still not at the NVC i was told yesterday that my petition was forwarded on 10/2 and should wait 2 weeks before calling

I asked why it stayed in CSC for 1 month before being sent out and she didnt have an answer.

I talked to a woman at the CSC and she was able to track my petition to being sent on 10/2.

You have talked to SUPER REP because when anyone else calls, WE DO NOT GET ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!

You have to know the correct method to get switched to CSC and i wont disclose that here in open forum so that they dont do away with this method.

I have used this same method several times and i have no problem talking to CSC officer.

Yes! Helping others on this forum would be bad as far as communications with CSC. Please just keep this info to yourself and brag to others how well it worked! All will give you God's blessings knowing that you had the magic to contact CSC and get info all to others who were not privey too this secret info. I hope you keep posting clues! Maybe like Harry Potter books, we can guess what the secret is!!!

Grow up and act your age!!!

If the USCIS Wanted every person petitioning for a visa calling dont you think they would make the # available?

Bragging i am not i am just stating what i know as to be true.

If i post in here how to call the CSC every person that has waited a week would be calling that line and then they will just eliminate it. THINK ABOUT IT WHY DONT YA.

Edited by gobdogman

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

If the USCIS Wanted every person petitioning for a visa calling dont you think they would make the # available?

If i post in here how to call the CSC every person that has waited a week would be calling that line and then they will just eliminate it. THINK ABOUT IT WHY DONT YA.

Your words:

YES! I Do!!! Why would you think you are special? OK. I will not respond and will use whatever avenues I have. Please don't flaunt your Privey numbers infront of others! God bless you and your partner. I hope you are together soon. We all will find our ways to get answers, but don't post on a forum telling people you have the magic number and not be willing to share. Keep that number for yourself!

God bless and may we never have to rely on who knows what about Govt. phone number strategies to get through! I'll get through with good old fasion wayt of Patients:)))

Timeline

Your words:

YES! I Do!!! Why would you think you are special? OK. I will not respond and will use whatever avenues I have. Please don't flaunt your Privey numbers infront of others! God bless you and your partner. I hope you are together soon. We all will find our ways to get answers, but don't post on a forum telling people you have the magic number and not be willing to share. Keep that number for yourself!

God bless and may we never have to rely on who knows what about Govt. phone number strategies to get through! I'll get through with good old fasion wayt of Patients:)))

Why are you so angery?

I hope you dont act like that around your fiancee, i think you might scare her.

Maybe you should relax and try to find an avenue for your stress before you bloaw an arterie.

You havent even given the NVC the 30 days they say to wait in the DOS web site.

Your exactly the type of person they dont want calling every day thats why they dont make the number readily available.

phili.gifflorida.gif

Cheap long distance---> http://www.talkloop.com/ref/ref.aspx?l=D145D6D060D5688 FREE $2.50 credit

Your words:

Why are you so angery?

Maybe you should relax and try to find an avenue for your stress before you bloaw an arterie.

Your exactly the type of person they dont want calling every day thats why they dont make the number readily available.

You are a strange person posting these questions. Why am I angry? I cleary posted that I pray to God for you and just wondered why you would keep a number to CSC that would help others but not share?

No anger ever expressed. I am more than confident in my life, my God, and who I am. Your suggestion that my Fiance may be scared of me??? Wow, Let's not try to personaly offend people on this forum with no meaning behind the attack. Lets just say you keep your CSC info and the rest of us will just wait and see what our results are from NVC as We don't have your special number.

God bless and I hope you are with your loved one soon:))

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

:pop:

What's next?

2-14-2006- Engaged on a snowy night in Kiev

2-19-2006- Filed I129F

2-23-2006- NOA1 generated-REJECTED- (they said no fee attached, but I sent THE SAME CHECK back)

3-13-2006- NOA1 generated, reciept date of application

6-2-2006- (Sasha's bday) Transferred to CSC

6-14-2006- Recieved at CSC

6-23-2006- RFE generated IMBRA

6-30-2006-RFE recieved and returned by me.

7-8-2006-RFE recieved by CSC

7-11-2006-"touched" I just figured this out!!! ;)

8-3-2006 - Touched!

8-4-2006 - Touched again!

8-6-2006 - Touched again again!

8-25-2006 - Touched! Its been almost three weeks since the last one...forgot how that felt!

9-7-2006- Touched...but only because I called. :( So dissapointed right now....

9-8-2006- Touched...a real one...not because I called. Hope it actually means something like it did for Gary!

9-11-2006-APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-12-2006-Touched again today...to NVC?

9-16-2006-NOA2 recieved in mail

10-4-2006-Petition sent to NVC

10-21-2006-Touched??? #######?!?

10-25-2006-Touched again??

10-27-2006-NVC case received!

10-30-2006-NVC sent case to Consulate in Kiev!!! Come come on hurry up!!!

11-30-2006-Interview...PASSED!

12-8-2006-arriving together at Portland International Airport!!!

1-25-2007-MARRIED!

3-6-2007-Filed EAD, AP, and I485

3-13-2007-NOA1's for all of the above. ONE year exactly from NOA1 of 129f. ;)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Finally found out that my case is just sitting in the CSC shipping room with no way of knowing when the CSC will ship it.

So I contacted my senators office and they were very helpful and said to send them a few documents and they will get to the bottom of why the CSC is not shipping out my case to the NVC.

The clowns at the CSC shipping department cannot even do there job, and the agent I spoke with was not very helpful he was like just wait another 30 days at which point I hung up.

I-751 10yr Green Card

01-07-10 Approval Letter for the 10yr Green Card

01-15-10 Production Email Regarding the Green Card from USCIS

01-28-10 Green Card received from USCIS

US Citizenship

10-19-10 Mailed N-400 packet to Texas via Priority Mail

10-22-10 Packet was delivered after being forwarded to Dallas

10-27-10 Check was finally cashed by USCIS

10-30-10 I-797C Notice of Action (NOA) Received

11-02-10 RFE Text Message, and Email Received (Must be the Biometrics)

11-08-10 Biometrics Letter Received for 11/17/2010

11-17-10 Biometrics was done with in five minutes of reaching at 8:00am

12-06-10 Testing, and Interview email status received via email from USCIS with information to expect a letter shortly with appoinment time.

1-13-11 Interview Passed with form N-652 checked [box A] with congrats you have been recommended for finally approval.

1-13-11 USCIS JAX officer said the Oath letter will come in two or three months.

2-23-11 Oath Ceremony Letter was received for March 17th for 9am in the GNV Federal Court House

3-17-11 Oath Certificate was received at the oath ceremony, and appointment made for US passport for Monday 3-21-11.

Timeline

senators and congressman cant help you.

They can only make an inquiery to the status of your petition.

The CSC for some reason is holding the petitions for too long.

Mine was in the mailroom for almost 1 month before being forwarded to NVC i was told it was in the supervisors office in the mail room.

They finally sent it out on 10/2 and my approval was 9/6 reciept date 9/7.

I had congressman in florida do inquiery and they replyed me 2 weeks after i had approval and even called the congressmans liason and told her i was approved.

I dont think they can do much more for our petitions than we can do.

phili.gifflorida.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Luvlife, dogman isn't as special or smart as he thinks nor are you as so ordinary as you've declared.

The info he has is spread throughout the forum here. If you look hard enough, you'll find a way to obtain the same info he has. It's here.

But I do agree with him somewhat. I wouldn't suggest anyone knowing this info to further spread the info as newbies will for sure abuse it.

Almost everyone on here abuses the USCIS online "touch" system by checking the status every second or minute. That's absolute abuse. People should be checking at most once a day and perferrably once a week.

Many people abuse resources and they won't even admit they are indeed abusing the resource.

Your words:

Why are you so angery?

You are a strange person posting these questions. Why am I angry? I cleary posted that I pray to God for you and just wondered why you would keep a number to CSC that would help others but not share?

No anger ever expressed. I am more than confident in my life, my God, and who I am. Your suggestion that my Fiance may be scared of me??? Wow, Let's not try to personaly offend people on this forum with no meaning behind the attack. Lets just say you keep your CSC info and the rest of us will just wait and see what our results are from NVC as We don't have your special number.

God bless and I hope you are with your loved one soon:))

AOS I-485

07/10/07 - Sent I-485 via USPS Priority Mail to Chicago Lockbox

07/23/07 - Received NOA1 in my home mailbox

08/13/07 - Received ASC Biometrics Appointment Letter in my home mailbox

08/31/07 - USCIS mailed out Appointment letter with Postmark Date 8/31/07

09/04/07 - Received actual Appointment Letter (Interivew Date 10/30/07)

09/06/07 - Completed Biometrics Appointment at local ASC

10/30/07 - Scheduled AOS Interview Appointment - Approved

I-751

08/13/09 - Sent I-751 to CSC

08/17/09 - Receipt date of NOA

09/16/09 - Biometrics

09/17/09 - "Touched"

12/15/09 - Card production ordered

12/17/09 - Approval notice sent

12/21/09 - Received 10-Year GC and Welcome Letter

N-400

08/16/10 - Sent N-400 to AZ Lockbox via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation

08/18/10 - USPS Confirms delivery: August 18, 2010, 9:57 am, PHOENIX, AZ 85036

08/24/10 - Check #501 for $675 cleared my account @ 11:20 pm EDT

08/27/10 - Received NOA dated 8/23/10 with a Priority date of 8/18/10

09/07/10 - Received Biometric RFE dated 9/3/10 -- Fingerprint apt. schedule 10/1/10

10/01/10 - Fingerprint Appointment-- Completed

10/09/10 - Received Interview Appointment Letter dated 10/6/10 for scheduled interview on 11/09/10

11/09/10 - Interview Passed

11/18/10 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Finally found out that my case is just sitting in the CSC shipping room with no way of knowing when the CSC will ship it.

So I contacted my senators office and they were very helpful and said to send them a few documents and they will get to the bottom of why the CSC is not shipping out my case to the NVC.

The clowns at the CSC shipping department cannot even do there job, and the agent I spoke with was not very helpful he was like just wait another 30 days at which point I hung up.

Who told you your case in just "sitting around the mailroom?"

I-129F

5/30/06 Mailed I-129F to NSC

6/9 NOA1

6/30 IMBRA RFE rec'd and sent back to CSC

9/7 NOA2

10/6 File sent to NVC

10/18 File sent to embassy

11/14 Medical

12/6 Interview - visa approved

12/28 Visa issued

2/1/07 Fiancé arrives in US

2/10 Married

AOS

3/27/07 Mailed I-485 to Chicago

3/30 I-485 delivered

4/5 NOA1

4/6 Check cashed

4/13 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/1 Biometrics

5/2 I-485 trx'd to CSC

5/21 I-485 now pending at CSC

7/11 Card production ordered

7/16 Welcome to US notice rec'd

7/17 Approval notice rec'd

7/20 GC rec'd

I-751

4/14/09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

4/16 I-751 delivered

4/16 NOA1

4/30 Check cashed

5/5 NOA1 rec'd

5/16 Biometrics notice rec'd

5/29 Biometrics

6/8 Approved

6/11 Approval notice rec'd

7/9 Card production ordered

7/18 GC rec'd

Timeline

SirLancelot, I never said i was special or smart just said that i had a way to find out about my petition through CSC directly.

Maybe you can show me a quote where i stated otherwise?

I just wasnt going to give in to his manipulating tactics and post on the open forums about the method i used , and actually i have told some other members how to do it but they pm'd me where there wasnt going to be a big rush for the phones once i replyed them.

phili.gifflorida.gif

OMGOZ0Rz I HAEV THIS UBeR SEcRt phone NUMber THt I CANT SHAER!!111!!11!!11 ROFLWAFFLE rOTFLOZorZ

OMGOZ0Rz I HAEV THIS UBeR SEcRt phone NUMber THt I CANT SHAER!!111!!11!!11 ROFLWAFFLE rOTFLOZorZ

The only thing I have a problem with is admitting you have information that isn't widely available and not sharing. If you don't plan on sharing it, don't admit to having it. It's that simple. I'm not blaming you for keeping your info...you just baited people with a comment like that. You had to expect some kind of negative response.

Timeline

Well actually i didnt think i would get such negative responses from members i thought that most would have seen the wont disclose in open forum and that those who really have waited the amount of time as was told to in their NOA2 would pm me and i would have gladly given the way to call.

But some people like to try and manipulate others with methods that arent very productive and thats why this thread has gone on so long.

I have no problem helping anyone in here we are all trying to accomplish the same goals,just some are way to impatiant and they seem to expect special pampering through this all.

Edited by gobdogman

phili.gifflorida.gif

Well actually i didnt think i would get such negative responses from members i thought that most would have seen the wont disclose in open forum and that those who really have waited the amount of time as was told to in their NOA2 would pm me and i would have gladly given the way to call.

But some people like to try and manipulate others with methods that arent very productive and thats why this thread has gone on so long.

I have no problem helping anyone in here we are all trying to accomplish the same goals,just some are way to impatiant and they seem to expect special pampering through this all.

This is Funny!!! Who, and How were you being "Manipulated"? Ha ha. You braged about a secret way of getting information on a forum designed for people seeking information???

You are too much :lol::lol:

Have a great weekend gobdogman :thumbs::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.