abdelnish83

Just waiting waiting

52 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

In my opinion, there are all kinds of people in this world and we all have our soulmates out there. Some of us have had to trip over bumpy roads in other relationships to find this perfect one for us. What makes my husband unique and special to me may not be the same thing that makes yours special to you. With my habibi we have a mutual agreement that no matter what we will not lack respect with eachother. WHen we met we first became friends and in time we built a mutual affection that in time became love and after 4.5 years we now have a genuine love that nobody can ever understand except me and him. He is just my habibi, my best friend, my soul mate. When I am in Morocco with him everybody talks about how much alike we are and I feel it in the connection between him and I we are unique as a couple and the bond is so strong that my heart feels like it has been torn in half and it wont be full again until he comes home...sorry if I got carried away.

The point I am trying to get to is everybody's relationship is unique and we can not compare apples and oranges because no relationship is ever the same, find what bond you have together and cherish it because only you knows what is best for you :D

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'd take what a lot of MENA guys say to American woman about MENA women with a huge, huge block of salt.

Amen! I'd also make sure to take off the rose-colored glasses and put my bullsh!t detector at full alert. Some men will say ANYTHING to get a visa. Please don't think I'm being mean, however even the Consulate advises women of this behavior.

My husband brings us the double package of Nutella when he goes to Costco. No American loser ever bought me Nutella, I had to find a Moroccan for that. ;)

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That double pack of Nutella at Costco is a deal! We go through one of those packs every couple months. Nutella is a godsend when you have a child with a peanut allergy. :)

My husband brings us the double package of Nutella when he goes to Costco. No American loser ever bought me Nutella, I had to find a Moroccan for that. ;)

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oh how I love you, Nutella!

Oreos and now nutella recipes...you guys are going to make me fat!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Off :ot:

This made me chuckle...

California Mom Sues Nutella, Alleging Hyped Nutrition Claims

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/02/04/california-mom-sues-nutella-alleging-hyped-nutrition-claims/

event.png

event.png

Filed: Timeline

When I've ever asked my husband about Something Algerian couples do or Algerian women do, he reminds me he's never been married to an Algerian. He makes no assumptions based on his sisters or mom because a marital relationship is like no other relationship. I've been around MENA women to know they are generally no worse or better... Women are women everywhere. All with good and bad qualities.

there are a wide range of Algerian personalites based on education and background.. Some are super religious and have set ideas for what their wife should do , say and be and then you meet others who are very open minded and their wives dress modern and they have a more western idea of living. I absolutely after everyone I have met over the years could never paint all Algerians with one stroke.

I am American but so is Sarah Palin and I have nothing in common with her vapid, moose tying self. I cannot say all Americans act the same and certainly would not label mena people like that

You forgot cleanliness and q tips. I think many Moroccans are a lot cleaner than some of the American men I have been exposed to. They also wear shower shoes in the house and Moroccans in particular smell a lot better than the nascar fans I grew up around. I am not saying all are wonderful. But if a guy is going to be a jerk, at least he can smell good while he is pissing you off.. LOL

Edited by Beauty for Ashes

I have to agree with this.Most Moroccans I know never leave a store without cookies or a cake for coffee time. I never really paid attention to coffee and what was supposed to be served with it until I spent time with magrebians LOL

That double pack of Nutella at Costco is a deal! We go through one of those packs every couple months. Nutella is a godsend when you have a child with a peanut allergy. :)

it's a yum treat for sure! can your kiddo with the peanut allergy do any other nut butters? trader joe's sunflower butter and almond butter are really good too, and nicely priced. cashew butter is so good too, though i've not seen it at tj's.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Nutella is the bomb...put some on rolled-out pillsbury crescent rolls and bake them up. OMG!

that sounds kinda off the hook. my husband eats it on croissants. my preference is with dave's killer bread though.

Oh how I love you, Nutella!

Oreos and now nutella recipes...you guys are going to make me fat!

i'm typing this from my exercise bike :)

Off :ot:

This made me chuckle...

California Mom Sues Nutella, Alleging Hyped Nutrition Claims

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/02/04/california-mom-sues-nutella-alleging-hyped-nutrition-claims/

:wow:

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

You forgot cleanliness and q tips. I think many Moroccans are a lot cleaner than some of the American men I have been exposed to. They also wear shower shoes in the house and Moroccans in particular smell a lot better than the nascar fans I grew up around. I am not saying all are wonderful. But if a guy is going to be a jerk, at least he can smell good while he is pissing you off.. LOL

my husband works in a rental yard, welds, and services tractors and stumpgrinders. but he does clean up quite nicely. and wears gucci envy at all times, whether we're going to a movie together, or he's driving a forklift. i like this about him.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.