6 posts in this topic

Can Anyone throw any light on this?

I was approved on 3/26/12 and i received the usual text and email stating that card production was ordered on the 3/30/12. Well until today I had not received my card which is 31 days later. But tonight I just received a case status update stating that on the 4/30/12 card production was ordered. Now I cant even call because they will say I'm not outside processing times. Has anyone come across this?

Should I be worried.

BTW I'm not DooDoo I'm JDBY Can anyone help change that username to my original?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

If you got a second text/email, just ignore it. I think I got 4 emails telling me the same thing. :bonk:

When you go uscis.gov and put in your receipt number, when does it say your card was ordered?

To change your display name:

Click on settings on the top right, click on "Change display name" and you should be good.

Edited by rocks

If you got a second text/email, just ignore it. I think I got 4 emails telling me the same thing. :bonk:

When you go uscis.gov and put in your receipt number, when does it say your card was ordered?

To change your display name:

Click on settings on the top right, click on "Change display name" and you should be good.

I went on to the Uscis and it has change from saying card production was ordered 3/30/12 to card production ordered 4/30/12.

Just seems a bit strange. Where in the UK are you from Rocks? I'm from surrey.

I tried the change display name but it says my JDBY is already taken

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I went on to the Uscis and it has change from saying card production was ordered 3/30/12 to card production ordered 4/30/12.

I'm from Bristol :)

That is quite unusual that they changed the dates. You could still try calling USCIS tomorrow, ask to speak to an Immigration Officer, not the people in the call center. They may have made a mistake somewhere and not ordered your card when they said they would.

That's odd about the display name. There is a member "JBDY" from England but they haven't ever posted anything. I guess you'll have to change it to something else. :(

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We got several conflicting emails and letter combination. The sheet that counted was fro the IO at the Interview showing approval and the I551 stamp in her passport.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

I think for some reason, they have forgotten to produce your GC, since they updated it on 04/30/12,

they probably realized that your GC has been skipped & they are correcting their mistake now. I'm sure you will get it in 10 days.

Btw, I used to live in your county, Guildford, SURREY for about 2 years between 1987-1989. Good luck !... please keep us posted.

"Patience is the key to the paradise (US Citizenship, in our case)"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.