7 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Don't know exactly where or what you are seeking, If they want a notarized copy I would send an original, get two made and send one. Update your id, time line etc., for better advice.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Don't know exactly where or what you are seeking, If they want a notarized copy I would send an original, get two made and send one. Update your id, time line etc., for better advice.

@Rocks- Yes, ROC

@Bigdog- Thank you. I updated my time line, not sure if it is now visible

Best

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Why are you submitting an affidavit of support for ROC? :unsure:

Because I thought that would be a good addition to my supporting evidence. Additionally, due to financial hardships, my wife and I are living with a friend who will be doing the affidavit. Below is the list of supporting evidence I will be submitting. Please, let me know if these are sufficient:

− Marriage Certificate

− Copy of Texas Driver License Card, Husband

− Certificate of Birth with translation, Husband

− Copy of Social Security Card, Husband

− Copy of ID, petitioner

− U.S. Certificate of Birth, petitioner

− Copy of Social Security Card, petitioner

− Affidavit of Support friend I live with

− Affidavit of Support friend

− Joint tax filing status evidence, YEAR 2009 + transcripts

− Joint tax filing status evidence, YEAR 2010 + transcripts

− Joint tax filing status evidence, YEAR 2011 + transcripts

− Beneficiary Form, FIDELITY INVESTMENTS

− Citibank letter showing the date a joint savings account was opened and current balance

− Bank Statements, CITIBANK July, 2009- April, 2012

− Car Title, Husband and Wife’s name

− Credit Cards, Husband and Wife’s name

− Lease Agreement

− Copy of Car Insurance Cards, GEICO

− Utility Bills, DishWorld

− Utility Bills, DirecTV

− Utility Bills, AT&T

− School Documents, petitioner

− Photographs demonstrating consistent and continuous public affection, attendance, interaction, and identification as a married couple at family functions and in public, over the course of the marriage.

− Photocopies of envelopes addressed to both of us, showing shared residence, and public identification as a married couple, over the course of the marriage.

− Wedding Invitation,

− Love Cards from petitioner to Husband

− Magazine Subscription, Money Magazine

− Magazine Subscription, Diabetes Forecast,

− Netflix Membership

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You mean an affidavit signed by friends/relatives, not the affidavit of support? Affidavit of support is form I-864 that is used for AOS. You had me a little confused!

If you are sending an affidavit from friends/relatives make sure you send the original.

You seem to have a good list of evidence, I would stick with trying to show them official paperwork and not things like cards and envelopes addressed to you both. You don't want to overwhelm your adjudicator with too much paperwork!

You don't need to send copies of your social security cards, not sure why you would do that?

If you have tax transcripts you only need to send those, not the returns as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.