jhoena&victor

NVC lacking behind

7 posts in this topic

i have yet not recieved any news from NVC and notice date was 3-19-2012 ! what's going on ? who on the same boat as i ?

Have you called NVC to see if they assigned a case number for you yet?

NOA2 dated April 9th 2012. Still awaiting on NVC case number. I called NVC yesterday and was unable to locate receipt number within 30 seconds so agent hangs up on me! I called back and was on 20+ minutes hold time as usual. I get a second agent and asked to be transferred to their supervisor. They could not locate him/her. I am frustrated with NVC. someone need to stand up and take firm action against this unit! What a mess..

I-130

6/08/06 : Sent I-130

07/12/06 : CIS Cashed check and assigned a Case# to my I-130

07/17/06: Received NOA1!

I-129F

07/18/06 : Sent I-129F (New form that includes IMBRA Question)

07/26/06 : Recieved NOA1!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So far myself I have had good luck with the NVC.

We sent our 260's in about a month ago, and got back a response withing one week that they could not process it and further because we did not send our I-864.

We purposely had not sent it in at that time and were holding it for a while.

Sent our I-864w's for our kids in mid April...no problems, also sent our I-864 and 5 days later got back a checklist saying that we did not send in the I-864...

Go figure in all the prepping of our documents, and having 9 different attachments to add to our email to the NVC, I forgot to actually attach the I-864.

Resent in just the I-864 this past weekend...If things keep up as they have been we will probably hear something by this coming weekend. Would love to start May with a Case Cleared from NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

yes I call everyday and they tell me the same that they don't have anything in the system !? What should I do :(

have you got all the papers filled out and so on ? my was about the same date as yours ! and my case is complete now and waiting for a interview date

so you should call them !

have you got all the papers filled out and so on ? my was about the same date as yours ! and my case is complete now and waiting for a interview date

so you should call them !

yes i have both IV packet and AOS packets ready but i have no case number :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

So far myself I have had good luck with the NVC.

We sent our 260's in about a month ago, and got back a response withing one week that they could not process it and further because we did not send our I-864.

We purposely had not sent it in at that time and were holding it for a while.

Sent our I-864w's for our kids in mid April...no problems, also sent our I-864 and 5 days later got back a checklist saying that we did not send in the I-864...

Go figure in all the prepping of our documents, and having 9 different attachments to add to our email to the NVC, I forgot to actually attach the I-864.

Resent in just the I-864 this past weekend...If things keep up as they have been we will probably hear something by this coming weekend. Would love to start May with a Case Cleared from NVC.

This time we got a response in 3 days and they requested a pay stub from my sponsor as proof of current employment.....So we sent that in and hope to hear from them again soon.

Seems strange for them to request a stub when her job will be ending when this is all done anyway since we are moving to the US and both our jobs are currently in Canada.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.