kristinebelle

CFO

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance and i were planning to do my CFO a day before i leave the country..i just want to ask for ppl who get their CFO certificates in cebu if it took you one day only to process the entire thing?and the St. Mary and CFO office is it just of the same building?where do i need to go first?St. mary or CFO building?

370418_1562884728_2125458315_q.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from K1 Process & Procedures to Philippines regional forum; topic is country specific.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

you need to go firt at St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation, Inc. their address: 60 3rd floor, Ayaay Arcade, Gen. Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City, right across University of San Carlos North Campus. The you will go to CFO office at spearate location: address: Causing-Lozada Building, Osmeña Boulevard corner (Besides DFA Cebu) MJ Cuenco Street, Cebu City

It can be done in one day but it depends how many people are there sometimes one on one counseling session takes time.

AOS Journey

2-22-2012 - Mailed in AOS/EAD/ paperwork.

2-28-2012 - Return Receipt.

3-05-2012 - NOA I-797C received for I-485, I-765 and biometrics appointment for 3-29-2012

3-07-2012 - Sent Notice to Reschedule Appointment at local ASC by certified mail

3-10-2012 - Return Receipt

3-20-2012 - received text/email the case is transferred

3-24-2012 - NOA I-797C notice received that the case is transferred at CSC

3-30-2012 - Received NOA I-797 New Biometrics Appointment for 4-24-2012

4-24-2012 - BIOMETRICS and same day my I-765 status is in production

4-30-2012 - received text/email notification EAD is on my way

5-03-2012 - received EAC

9-10-2012 - GC/DOCUMENT PRODUCTION

9-11-2012 - CSC mail out the Welcome Letter

9-12-2012 - CSC mail out the Green Card

9-14-2012 - Welcome Letter received

9-15-2012 - Green Card received

ROC Journey

8-15-2014 - Sent I-751

8-18-2014 - I-751 Delivered

8-18-2014 - NOA I-797

8-20-2014 - Check Cashed

9-11-2014 - Biometrics Appointment

11-18-2014- Received email and text notification that green card is in production

11-19-2014- CSC mail out GREEN CARD

bzto184.png

xkNdm5.png

Filed: Timeline

you need to go firt at St. Mary Euphrasia Foundation, Inc. their address: 60 3rd floor, Ayaay Arcade, Gen. Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City, right across University of San Carlos North Campus. The you will go to CFO office at spearate location: address: Causing-Lozada Building, Osmeña Boulevard corner (Besides DFA Cebu) MJ Cuenco Street, Cebu City

It can be done in one day but it depends how many people are there sometimes one on one counseling session takes time.

And, hope they are open. If you get the counseling certificate ahead of time, you can get the sticker at the international airport in Manila. However, you need to make an appointment ahead of time, as the CFO does not man the desks on a continuous basis.

My wife when to Cebu to get the CFO certificate last month she when on a Wednesday and it was one day, morning and afternoon.

Just be prepared and take all your documents that they may ask for.

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program what the website says they require:

1. Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph; NBI, passport, postal ID.

2. Duly completed guidance and counseling form;

3. If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)

4. Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and

5. Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what number 4 can be other documents:

1. Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate (From NSO or CTC from Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO).

2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate of Husband/Fiancee.

3. Photocopy of Passport of Husband/Fiancee, photocopy of drivers license.

4. Photocopy of all Divorce Decrees, if he is divorced.

5. Photocopy of Proof of Singleness of Fiancee {CENOMAR).

6. Photocopy or copy of picture together (you and your husband/fiancee.

7. If under 23 years of age a notarized/certified letter from parents giving permission to marry and to leave the Philippines.

Also she needs to know her husband/fiancee complete name, birthday, address, mother's family name, how many times he/she got married/divorced (reason of divorced), how many children he had (if there is any), kind of work/job/salary, address of workplace, husband/fiance's educational attainment, course, when, where and how did you met, etc. Be sure to be able to text husband/fiancee for other information they may ask.

Timeline

thank you guys for the information..what about getting CFO in manila do they have their own schedule of seminars?i need to know coz i will be flying their a day before i leave our country :)

Timeline

thank you guys for the information..what about getting CFO in manila do they have their own schedule of seminars?i need to know coz i will be flying their a day before i leave our country :)

Filed: Timeline

I would spent a couple days in Manila before your flight, in case you run into issues. You can always do the seminars ahead of time, before you get your visa, and once you get your visa, you can get the stickers anytime, even at the airport, if you make arrangements ahead of time.

Timeline

@Supreme Member aw coz that would be another cost..i just want to add about the schedule of seminars in manila?plus documents needed coz ive seen above reply someone said i need a notarized parents consent to marry my fiance coz im 21 yrs old at this point of time..

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It will rely on the availability of slots,

most of the time slots are filled in quickly,

and some needed to come back the next day in order to get the seminar,...

Good luck,..

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

http://www.cfo.gov.p...onals&catid=140

My fiancee went to PRISM took 3.5 hours (as long as you have all the documents they require), CFO office is not far away and that takes about 30 minutes after. She went on a Wednesday and it was not busy at all.

http://www.cfo.gov.p...-of-cfo-offices

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.