kristinebelle

Maximum days and tracking visa

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone im a newbie here..im done with my interview april 3 2012 the officer asked for my cenomar and birthcertificate the original ones since what ive got on my interview day was just scanned copy (which i am not aware of) so they picked up my documents the nextweek which is april 13 2012 i just wanna know if how many days will it take for me to get my visa?does the process start on april 3rd or the 13th? they say that 2go will deliver my visa but when i try to enter my MNL case number it says invalid...:)

hope to her your advice soon :)

370418_1562884728_2125458315_q.jpg

i think there's no same number of days to wait.just like mine,i was interviewed last march 6,and had a rfe too,i was asked to submit the w2 of my husband's co-sponsor,i immediately sent it to 2go ,but until now i havent received my visa yet..while the others who hav rfe like us, it only takes 3 weeks for them to wait for their visa..goodluck to both of us.. :)

Timeline

@AllenMay 4life

i actually did not send my CENOMAR and BC to the embassy coz i went to NSO pasay the same day after my interview and i talked to NSO rep online and i asked them if embassy representative was able to pick up my documents..yey...and im just being a lil bit paranoid i guess..another thing are you done with your CFO?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone im a newbie here..im done with my interview april 3 2012 the officer asked for my cenomar and birthcertificate the original ones since what ive got on my interview day was just scanned copy (which i am not aware of) so they picked up my documents the nextweek which is april 13 2012 i just wanna know if how many days will it take for me to get my visa?does the process start on april 3rd or the 13th? they say that 2go will deliver my visa but when i try to enter my MNL case number it says invalid...:)

Basically you are waiting for the Consulate to review the CENOMAR and Birth Cerificate. Once the reviewing is completed. They will print the visa and attach it to your passport. It will be sent to 2GO for delivery.

The process time from Consulate review, printing visa and sending to 2GO. Can be from 5 - 14 days. This is just an estimate. It can be longer.

Once 2GO has received the passport w/ visa. It will be delivered to the address you specified on the delivery form or you can pick it up at a 2GO location.

It will continue to say invalid until 2GO receives and registers the passport w/visa into their tracking database.

You can check with USEM to see if they have completed the review, printed the visa and sent it to 2GO. Keep call everyday or every other day.

USEM CONTACT Details:

For visa appointment related inquiries, please contact the Embassy’s Visa Information and Appointment Service at (632) 982-5555 or (632) 902-8930. The Visa Information and Appointment Service is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Manila time), except on Philippine and U.S. holidays. Applicants, agents, or petitioners in the U.S should call (214) 571-1600, from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time). Callers may speak with an English-, Tagalog-, Ilocano- or Cebuano-speaking operator.

2GO Tracking (For US VISA inquiries you may use your Passport/UID Nos or Case Nos.):

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Our customer service hotline:

(+632) 5287-136 is available Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm

Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

@Wally Greene

Thank you for your response so basically it will take like 2 weeks (or maybe more days if there are errors but im sure its clear) uhm the CFO is a requirement from PH government..doe its take only one day to process it?coz i was planning to get CFO the one day before i leave PH :)

waiting for your reply :)

Timeline

@Wally Greene

Thank you for your response so basically it will take like 2 weeks (or maybe more days if there are errors but im sure its clear) uhm the CFO is a requirement from PH government..doe its take only one day to process it?coz i was planning to get CFO the one day before i leave PH :)

waiting for your reply :)

Yes CFO is a one day process. Once you completed the seminar. CFO will place the sticker and certificate in the passport. Then you are done!!

You can do it the day before leaving. Just my opinion. You should do it 2 days before leaving. Just in case :whistle:

Also when you book your flight. Check to see if all airport taxes are include in the price of the ticket. If not, your fiancee will need to pay the " Filipino Travel Tax " of P1,620.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from K1 Process & Procedures to Philippines regional forum; topic is country specific.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

It normally takes 2 weeks. Once USEM picked up the required docs (which is every Fridays) from NSO-Pasay, start counting. Also, follow-up your docs from NSO thru call center just to make sure that they released your docs. Goodluck!

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

Timeline

If you had 221(g) or rfe, that depends on when will the CO will review your case again. timeline is 2 to 3 weeks or more. Mine before, got my visa after 6 working days. Just be patient and Goodluck

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

The embassy will not approved or have the visa issued until after they receive ALL required documents. It took 8 days once the CO approved the visa until it was issued, then another 5-6 days before it was released to 2GO and delivered. We were never able to track the packet through 2GO.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.