barath20

Anyone got his/her I-130 approved recently within 5 months

21 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Please remember that the USCIS offices are dealing with way more cases that you see listed on VJ. Second of all if there is a backlog with the petitions that are of priority they will pull people from other petitions to catch up and then they will return with what the petitions they was working on. That is why sometimes all of the sudden you may see an outburst of approvals all of the sudden. The 5 months that they give is an estimate it is not set in stone. Sometimes calling may help and sometimes it may prolong even more. It is a gamble that you must chose to make.

Please remember that the USCIS offices are dealing with way more cases that you see listed on VJ. Second of all if there is a backlog with the petitions that are of priority they will pull people from other petitions to catch up and then they will return with what the petitions they was working on. That is why sometimes all of the sudden you may see an outburst of approvals all of the sudden. The 5 months that they give is an estimate it is not set in stone. Sometimes calling may help and sometimes it may prolong even more. It is a gamble that you must chose to make

Renee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hi VJs,

Anyone got his/her I-130 approved recently within 5 months, please reply, i have just exceeded my 5 month mark and no result with CSC. Thanks

Yes, I was approved on 27th March @141 days. But not enter into NVC yet. It's really crazy work to wait long and long time. Hope fully your case gonna approve next week. This time USCIS is working really faster but NVC is sleeping. Good luck.

took us 6months and 20 days waiting for NOA2, they did not update our account in USCIS my hubby just received the Hard copy of it, til now were initial review on the website.. now were waiting for our case number.. :)

It took us about 7 months from NOA1 to NOA2. 2 more months from NOA2 to getting the case number! You need to have a lot of patience. :)

How did you pay for your AOS? Did u got an email from them? cuz i see in ur timeline that u emailed ur DS 3032 then the ff day u pay for AOS? How was it. Can u pls. provide something I need to know about that? It would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I was just approved on the 5 month mark exactly, but I had to call and demand to speak to immigration officer for a service request, they kept telling me wait another 3 weeks to call back....

Persistence is key! Good luck to everyone still waiting, they did tell me on Monday April 23rd, that they were processing November 15th and 30 days prior. Hope that helps.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.