Dan and Judy

Propane Protocol in PI

25 posts in this topic

Of course I feel the best solution would be for the Propane company to deliver the tank directly to the house. But paying a few pesos to some local boys to carry the tank would also be a good way of helping them out with some additional money. There have also been other good solutions already.

But since the original question was: Who should carry,,, the man or the women? I would suggest the following.

There are times with the man and women should, or need, to share the load. But by sharing the load this should be a carefully planned out excercise. First they would need to get a stick that would be long enough that each could hold one end and put the tank in between. The next part would be a calculated equation to determine where on the stick the tank would be placed. For example if it is determined that the wieght should be equally shared, then the tank would be carried in the exact center of the stick. If the man should carry more of the load then the tank should be placed closer to the man's end of the stick which puts more load on him.

There should be various variables to this equation such as

a) the man should automatically have a variable that is twice that of the woman.B-)

b) The age variable would be 1 up to an of lets say 50 and then reducing down to 0 at age 100. :unsure:

c) bad heath would be a negative for either the man or woman. that would move the tank in the opposite direction.:huh:

d) if the man is "in the dog house" then a large variable would be on his side.:bonk:

e) If the woman is pregnate, This would be a Zero for the woman and would automatically cancel out any number for her so the man would have to carry ALL the load.:thumbs:

f) I am sure you each could come up with your own variables depending on your relationship.:whistle:

Hope you have fun with this!!

if you are in the PI and cooking with gas, you must be rich. Dumb question to ask who carries the tank since you must be able to afford the gar, you can afford the fee to transport it as well.

Most people cook with wood over a fire........

and if you own a TV, you must be extremely well off...... I know, who carries the TV when it needs to go the the repair shop?

Edited by sunandmoon

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Who carries the wood??

i use wood, charcoal, when the time run out of gas.....

CRBA first baby
CHRISTIAN gave birth 2008
OCT 15,2010-- CHRISTIAN US PASSPORT/CRBA CERTIFICATe
JAN 20, 2011--CHRISTIAN PHIL PASSPORT
JUNE 03,2011-- CHRISTIAN SSN CARD
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010
JAN 30th 2012-- CHARLES US PASSPORT AND CRBA CERTIFICATE.......
MAY-09- 2012-= CHARLES SSN CaRD

IR-1
OCT /13 / 2012 -- sent from I-130 via(express mail)

OCT /15 / 2012--- picked up delivery to uscis

OCT / 16/ 2012--noa1 no txt/ no email PD

OCT /17 /2012-- recieved notice from the mail.

DEC /17 / 2012--- APPROVED NOA2

DEC / 22 / 2012-- recieved Hardcopy of Noa2

JAN/ 05/ 2013-- Recieved our papers to NVC

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

april 15 2013-- paid iv bill

aug 29,2013-AOS AND IV PACKET recieved nvc sept 3 2013

sept 6 2013 sent via email ds260

sep 27 2013 2tNVC- got email checklist

NOV 16 2013 sent nvc checklist document fedex istimate friday will recieve to nvc

nov 25 2013--nvc review our docs. waiting for cc

dec 6 2013 -- nvc email got 2nd checklist but case complete.

dec 13 2013-- got P4

dec 19 and 20-- passed medical

JAN 2, 2014 INTERVIEW DATE

Filed: Timeline

I guess if you live in the big city, you don't find a lot of wood to burn, so cooking gas almost becomes a necessity, unless you have a electric burner. Burning wood is a little dangerous in built-up areas. Squatter camps are always burning down because somebody knocked over a candle, or left a cooking fire unattended.

I live in manila, we ring the gas place and tell them, they bring a fresh tank, and switch out our old one and we pay them on the spot. Lasts quite a long time for us

07-24-2009 Received NOA1
08-05-2009 Touched
10-02-2009 I-797C for Biometrics Appt
10-26-2009 Biometrics Appt. Completed
05-11-2010 Request for Evidence on both the I129F and I130
07-01-2010 Case Transferred to Vermont Service Center
10-20-2011 Contacted Ombudsman
02-07-2012 Case denied after almost 3 years =(
03-07-2012 Appeal Filed!
01-20-2013 Contacted Ombudsman again...

06-25-2013 EOIR Appeal Review

Visit my blog at http://goo.gl/ON4wG/

atckcgod5n.png

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm here in Taguig City right now, we do about the same - grab the phone and make a call.

But that is where location, location, location comes into play, out in the province is a different story.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes in the province, you just don't bother with gas.... gather wood from the tress.... the kids gather the wood. If not kids, then whoever has the time.... you don't make "big" fires to cook with, just small ones. Enough to heat or fry food. if you have electric, you have a rice cooker.

most gas they use in the in boats, motorcycles, vans, trucks, very few cook with gas out in the province....if you are cooking with gas in the province... you are doing better the most of your neighbors.... in the city, it is just a normal thing.... this is a difference of city versus country living....

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.