X Factor

Secret Service reels from prostitution scandal

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

You gotta be careful with Colombian prostitutes

More importantly, you gotta pay 'em, I'll bet that $47.00 looks like a bargain to that agent now -- considering what he and the others will lose.

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

More importantly, you gotta pay 'em, I'll bet that $47.00 looks like a bargain to that agent now -- considering what he and the others will lose.

:yes:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Cheap hotel and pocket full of money is a well deserved job Obama need to let his guys lose once in awhile.

Obama doesn't understand that men have needs. Not a single sex scandal with this guy, he probably doesn't even have a #######.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline
Obama doesn't understand that men have needs. Not a single sex scandal with this guy, he probably doesn't even have a #######.

You might be onto something...

Obama Refuses to Answer Questions About Size of His Package

‘A Personal Matter,’ Says President-elect

At a press conference in Washington today, President-elect Barack Obama repeatedly refused to answer questions about the size of his package, calling the subject “a personal matter.”

Again and again, reporters attempted to get Mr. Obama to tell them exactly how big his package was, but the President-elect was steadfast in his refusal to quantify it.

“If I tell you the size of my package, some of you will think that it sounds too small, ” he said. “And others will be uncomfortable with how big it is.”

The President-elect seemed to indicate, however, that the size of his package may vary according to the circumstances.

“Depending on what is going on, my package could grow significantly larger,” he said. “It all comes down to the amount of stimulus.”

The President-elect apologized for his vagueness about his package, telling reporters, “I know you’re having a hard time getting your arms around it.”

Mr. Obama’s Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, later indicated that the President-elect does plan on unveiling his package for the American people, probably at his inauguration.

“This will give the American people an opportunity to finally grasp his package,” Mr. Emanuel said.

Obama Agrees to Extend Republicans’ Custody of his Balls

Formalizes Existing Arrangement, President Says

WASHINGTON – In an effort to end what he called “the bickering and rancor in Washington,” President Barack Obama agreed today to extend Republicans’ custody of his balls for an additional two years.

“I know my critics are going to make a big deal out of this,” the President told reporters at the White House. “But all this does is formalize an arrangement that was already in place.”

Mr. Obama said that extending Republican custody of his balls through 2012 “was like the Holy Grail for them, but I’m keeping my eyes on the North Star,” adding, “I have no idea what any of that means.”

Moments after the two-year transfer of Mr. Obama’s family jewels was announced, Vice President Joe Biden defended the President against critics from his own party: “I know he’s going to catch a lot of heat for this, but what he did took cojones.”

Emerging from the Oval Office after the deal was struck, Republican leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) pronounced himself pleased with the outcome: “The President put what he had on the table, and we came away with what we wanted.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) said that the agreement on Mr. Obama’s nuts would make upcoming budget negotiations go more smoothly: “This greatly reduces the size of the President’s package.”

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Clinton always made sure the "ladies" were taken care of. He respected their profession :devil:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The secret service went all out. More that 20 women were involved. :wow:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Here's a few pics of the Colombian hooker that got into it with the Secret Service guy over monies owed. Now I know why T-bone keeps heading down there. :D

471502_10150733714754583_617124582_9204516_237922112_o154251--525x300.jpg

hooker1152130--525x725.jpg

469815_10150733725994583_617124582_9204593_314295934_o154328--525x300.jpg

image003153154--525x525.jpeg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Now I know why T-bone keeps heading down there.
Never been to Colombia, no man, so it must've been my evil twin, si si man man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Here's a few pics of the Colombian hooker that got into it with the Secret Service guy over monies owed. Now I know why T-bone keeps heading down there. :D

471502_10150733714754583_617124582_9204516_237922112_o154251--525x300.jpg

hooker1152130--525x725.jpg

469815_10150733725994583_617124582_9204593_314295934_o154328--525x300.jpg

image003153154--525x525.jpeg

Kip, those are very average for Colombia -- 9's & 10's are available.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Never been to Colombia, no man, so it must've been my evil twin, si si man man.

I was close. Same continent, wrong country. :unsure:

Kip, those are very average for Colombia -- 9's & 10's are available.

If that chicks down there are that hot I would most likely end up in a coma by the time I was ready to fly back home. :D

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I can assure you, the 3 examples you posted -- you wouldn't even look at them twice. Cali, Medellin, Barranquilla and Cartagena are loaded with gorgeous hotties. In Bogota, you find the women are more educated and professional. In Colombia, you walk around in a comatose state or suffering from a sore neck.

November 11th each year, there must be more beauty, bust and butts per square inch in Cartagena than any other place on earth.

I can assure you, the 3 examples you posted -- you wouldn't even look at them twice. Cali, Medellin, Barranquilla and Cartagena are loaded with gorgeous hotties. In Bogota, you find the women are more educated and professional. In Colombia, you walk around in a comatose state or suffering from a sore neck.

November 11th each year, there must be more beauty, bust and butts per square inch in Cartagena than any other place on earth.

I just lost all interest in regards to visiting Bogota after reading that. Cali, Medellin, Braranquilla, and Cartagena here I come.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Hey Kip, as an example, here is a short video of Miss Colombia 2011 practicing posing while not all glamored-up -- to me, she is not all that hot, good looking yes A mere walk down any street in any of the cities I mentioned before, you see women hotter than her.

Not made up.

With the cosmetics.