rosco_qa

I-751 Evidence Question (Pics)

4 posts in this topic

I will be sending 10/15 pictures we took during vacation along with other evidence but not sure if there are any restriction/rules regarding photo size/format. Can I just print the pictures using color printer on 10 by 10 size quality paper?

Thanks.

I will be sending 10/15 pictures we took during vacation along with other evidence but not sure if there are any restriction/rules regarding photo size/format. Can I just print the pictures using color printer on 10 by 10 size quality paper?

Thanks.

There is no restriction/rules regarding photo size/format. When i did my I-751 last year, i just printed pictures using colored printer on normal A4 printing paper and there was no problem whatsoever and i got my approval. So you can do it that way and not waste money buying the normal thick paper for picture printing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

We also printed the photos on regular printer paper; approximately 4 per sheet, and only two sheets. We were just approved. I believe although it does no harm to include photos, you are just as likely to be approved without them. Having joint investments, such as bank accounts, joint assets, such as car title, property deed, or lease, tax transcripts showing joint filing, driver's licenses showing same address, etc. are far more substantial than photos from a vacation.

I bet many folks are approved without having sent a single photo. I am not discouraging it; rather suggesting that you make sure the rest of your evidence has been gathered and is sufficient, before even considering whether there are any photo rules.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I haven't been approved yet, but I agree with the above commentor, as long as you have sufficient evidence to prove your marriage without photos, I really don't think it matters!

I printed 16 pictures. I did it on regular paper in BLACK AND WHITE. You could clearly see the pictures, they weren't too dark or anything. I printed two picture per page to leave space for me to write under each one where it was, the date and who was in it (if it was more than just the two of us). I included pics of us with his family and us with my family, some of just the two of us, and us with friends -spanning the time from when we filed DCF until the weekend before I filed.

N-400 Naturalization Process

June 25, 2013 --Qualified for Citizenship!

October 12, 2017 --Electronically filed

October 13, 2017 --NOA1

October 31, 2017 --Biometrics Appointment -ATL

ROC

April 5, 2012 --Sent I-751 to Vermont Service Center

May 21, 2012 --Biometric Appointment at ATL office

December 12, 2012 --10 year Green Card in hand

DCF Process

October 10, 2009 --Married in São Paulo

January 14, 2010 --Filed I-130 at São Paulo Consulate for DCF

May 17, 2010 --VISA IN HAND!

June 24, 2010 --POE in Atlanta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.