Kimbear

Lets' go BLACKHAWKS Let's go!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome start to tonights game..my favourite Canadian captain Jonathan Toews opens up scoring in coyote terrirtory. Crawford has been awesome espeically on that 5 on 3 PP. And of course another Canadian (woohoo) Brent Seabrook scores the tying goal 40 secs left in regulation time!!!

Those are my Chicago Canucks showing em how to play!!!!

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I guess the ending wasn't to ur liking,lol Lots of good hockey to watch, I'm not really rooting for anyone--except for the canucks to loose,lol

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Since there's no football on and English Soccer is wrapping up, guess this is the only thing left on for sports. I just noticed Nashville is in the cup finals for hockey. So hoping they kick everyones ####. Go Predators!!! Oh and if they fail, I hope the Coyote's take their spot in the winners cup...

I'm just a wanderer in the desert winds...

Timeline

Oct - Job offer in US

Nov - Received my TN-1 to be authorized to work in the US

Nov - Moved to US

1998-2001

Recieved 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th TN

May - Met future wife at arts fest

Nov - Recieved 6th TN

Nov - Recieved 7th TN

Jul - Our Wedding

Aug - Filed for AOS

Sep - Recieved EAD

Sep - Recieved Advanced Parole

Jan - Interview, accepted for Green Card

Feb - Green Card Arrived in mail

Oct - I-751 sent off

Jan - 10 year Green Card accepted

Mar - 10 year Green Card arrived

Oct - Filed N-400 for Naturalization

Nov - Biometrics done

Nov - Just recieved Naturalization Interview date for Jan.

Jan - Naturalization Interview Completed

Feb - Oath Letter recieved

Feb - Oath Ceremony

Feb 21 - Finally a US CITIZEN (yay)

THE END

Timeline

I guess the ending wasn't to ur liking,lol Lots of good hockey to watch, I'm not really rooting for anyone--except for the canucks to loose,lol

!@#$#!@#$#!@#$

Tell me about it...they let it slide right through their legs ...like a certain professions does...lol. but i can't say that the way its in my head..would not be very appropriate..lol. damnit..they dominted most of the OT too..BAH! at least we got Jonathan back.

Since there's no football on and English Soccer is wrapping up, guess this is the only thing left on for sports. I just noticed Nashville is in the cup finals for hockey. So hoping they kick everyones ####. Go Predators!!! Oh and if they fail, I hope the Coyote's take their spot in the winners cup...

NOOOO damn you...! no coyote win for you..no more..! although their goalie di make some pretty good stops yesterday....

HWDWm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I like the blackhawks, but like the under dogs Coyotes as well..All the ####### that franchise has been thru, and they still put out a good team!! I have never been to Phonenix, but they say 1 of the big reason hockey will never flourish there, is that the rink is like 30 min outside the city!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have no idea who to cheer for this year! None of my teams are in... Usually I go for the Lightning. I guess this year maybe I could go for Boston, since it's Tom's team - and they have the most Canadians on their team, out of any team in the playoffs LOL.

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Timeline

I have no idea who to cheer for this year! None of my teams are in... Usually I go for the Lightning. I guess this year maybe I could go for Boston, since it's Tom's team - and they have the most Canadians on their team, out of any team in the playoffs LOL.

I dont know about that lol but i do know we (Hawks) have like 15 or 16 Canadians, 3 of which were on the 2010 Olypic team and wong Gold. Go Toews!

Tonight i get to find out how much of a suspension that idiot Shaw gets for ramming the Coyote goalie. That was pretty bad. There was no excuse for him hitting Smith like that.

HWDWm6.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

They mentioned it on the radio here the other day - I think Boston has something like 18 Canadians on its team hehe.

I suppose I could go for the Blackhawks... I've never cheered for (or against) them before! There's always been other teams to go for instead LOL. The Canucks would normally be my stand-by team, but I'm still kinda angry at Vancouver after what happened in the finals last year.

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

GO SENS GO!!!!!kicking.gif

WOOT!!

Considering they were predicted to finish around 30th in the league this season, they are giving the Rangers a run for their money. I say Sens in 6!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

No, Sens, NO! ;)

(haha, sorry, it's a Toronto rivalry thing... even though I haven't cheered for the Leafs - aka Laughs - in years)

It's not like the Leafs have given anyone a reason to cheer in years....lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.