Kimbear

Lets' go BLACKHAWKS Let's go!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The Sens continue to surprise all. How about Stone....getting his first NHL point on his first shift in the NHL!! Gotta love that. And Anderson turning away 41 shots for a shutout. Looks like Ottawa finally has a goaltender who got hot at playoff time!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The Sens continue to surprise all. How about Stone....getting his first NHL point on his first shift in the NHL!! Gotta love that. And Anderson turning away 41 shots for a shutout. Looks like Ottawa finally has a goaltender who got hot at playoff time!!

funny how that works..since we acquired Emery from you and guess what? we dont even use him.. Crawford is way better in my book. Anderson is doing a great job.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Anderson is a 2 year golie. Next year he will suck :hehe: He was our star during the 2010 playoffs and then came out the next season, and was horrible. By the end of the season, he totally gave up on us. I like seeing him play well, but I'm skeptical... and don't even get me started on Elliott in St. Louis! :bonk:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anderson is a 2 year golie. Next year he will suck :hehe: He was our star during the 2010 playoffs and then came out the next season, and was horrible. By the end of the season, he totally gave up on us. I like seeing him play well, but I'm skeptical... and don't even get me started on Elliott in St. Louis! :bonk:

Funny thing is Elliot played for Ottawa last year and he had a really bad season as well and this year he is on fire! Goalies are an odd bunch

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Jumping in..Now that my pens are done I may actually get to see my fiance..:) Mixed feelings swear...was in Pitt thurs-last night and I saw him for maybe 24 hours...ugh...

We are torn totally in the house, know people on St Louis, Phoenix, New York and Chicago..very very tough to choose..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry Hawks fans..Our hometown boy was amazing in nets last night for Phoenix..:)

Hard to believe Smith sucked in goal for Tampa last yr!! What a turn around

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

Bah, guess its just as well. i cant watch any games for the next while since COMED are being douches and wont turn my hydro..erm..i mean electric on for 3-4 weeks..sigh.

HWDWm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.