Kimbear

Lets' go BLACKHAWKS Let's go!

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry Kimbear, but I'm pulling for the Coyotes! I like an underdog story. Lets keep the team in the southwest.

One of the players is from my hometown, but he's kind of a douche... :lol: You may know him if you're a Tweeter.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Welll, you can take your coyotes and shove em after last night..:P Better yet take the corrupted bribe takign refs as well. That should have beeen a bloody game misconduct. ####### was that sh1te? Now we are without Hossa. Man i'm still mad from that hit and the bloody refs. I've noticed that every freaking year The Hawks get screwed over by the refs. My husband who doesn't really pay much attention to hockey, even has noticed it. I better not meet that ref in a dark corner i'm just saying.....I swear if there is not a brawl by the end of this series i'll be surprised.

my sister in law posted on my facebook. since i immedately went and ranted there. she wrote this:

"No more pepsi with real sugar for you lady". lol. I <3 her.

Edited by Kimbear

HWDWm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

That was a mean hit and would have been perfectly legal--except he left his feet a bit and probably at the speed of play, the refs missed it! Listening to the TV commentators--it took them a bit to mention Torres leaving his feet----(And they have the production guys that are able to review things very quickly, that tell them) Getting sick of all these high sticks, cross checks, hits to the head. Players have gotten to fast, big, equipment is made out of steel! Need to do something quickly! Would love if they went to a bigger ice surface!!

Canadians Visiting the USA while undergoing the visa process, my free advice:

1) Always tell the TRUTH. never lie to the POE officer

2) Be confident in ur replies

3) keep ur response short and to the point, don't tell ur life story!!

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

5) Pack light! No job resumes with you

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hawks?

Nah......

lol......in any event the Torres hit was trash, and he's famous for his garbage too.

but with a crappy precedent like Weber's DDT hit on the glass for 2500 bucks this gets what.....1 game? maybe 2 tops for an obvious targetted head shot?

in other words.....Shanahan is a joke and now the repeat offenders are exploiting this junk. thats the way it works. look at the suspendible ####### since game 1 with Weber and the free walk....it is growing exponentially now and more will be hurt because of the ruling.

van....lol.....im shocked that joke of a team even makes the playoffs let alone find a way to choke when there (gee whiz 2 Swedes on the top line does not equal 1 Canadian....and Canadians win for crying out loud lol)

TO......lets not even go there they wont even be a 500 team before you or i die :)

Sens?

Nah......lol

it must be playoff time....the darn Canadians are yappin more now then they have in all the past 6 months combined :P

Good luck to all your teams.

event.png

Timeline

That was a mean hit and would have been perfectly legal--except he left his feet a bit and probably at the speed of play, the refs missed it! Listening to the TV commentators--it took them a bit to mention Torres leaving his feet----(And they have the production guys that are able to review things very quickly, that tell them) Getting sick of all these high sticks, cross checks, hits to the head. Players have gotten to fast, big, equipment is made out of steel! Need to do something quickly! Would love if they went to a bigger ice surface!!

If they did that you would negate half the hockey players lol. Playign full time on Olympic sized rinks would be awesome imo.

Shanahan had better issue a suspension for this hit too. Considering Bettman was in the stands and saw it something better be done.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Anyone watching this Pens/Flyers game? Yeesh, talk about a blow out.

Comcast has decided my tv needs to have a box period even for basic channels. I have a brand new hdtv that was working fine til yesterday. Now when i turn it on all the channels have this lovely message saying "not ready for comcast digital network enhancements. Really?? cuz it was fine all year til yesterday..so yeah EFF Comcast.

Needless to say i now have to try and watch my hockey online, and quality sucks :( But thast ok i have packing to do since we are moving on Wednesday :P Then i'll get my directtv ..and mebbie the hockey package..hubby says I can...:whistle:

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Hawks?

Nah......

lol......in any event the Torres hit was trash, and he's famous for his garbage too.

but with a crappy precedent like Weber's DDT hit on the glass for 2500 bucks this gets what.....1 game? maybe 2 tops for an obvious targetted head shot?

in other words.....Shanahan is a joke and now the repeat offenders are exploiting this junk. thats the way it works. look at the suspendible ####### since game 1 with Weber and the free walk....it is growing exponentially now and more will be hurt because of the ruling.

van....lol.....im shocked that joke of a team even makes the playoffs let alone find a way to choke when there (gee whiz 2 Swedes on the top line does not equal 1 Canadian....and Canadians win for crying out loud lol)

TO......lets not even go there they wont even be a 500 team before you or i die :)

Sens?

Nah......lol

it must be playoff time....the darn Canadians are yappin more now then they have in all the past 6 months combined :P

Good luck to all your teams.

:rofl: Love the post :) And its so true, hockey season brings out the best in us :P

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Being in Nicaragua, I'm pretty much forced to watch the games online! Mind you NBC does show some hockey on the weekends.

I think Shanahan has done a decent job! He stated on the Weber incident that if the Red Wing player had been hurt and missed a game, he would have suspended him. Nobody is perfect. Nice to see the league is suspending players even in the play offs--at 1 time they would have never done this!

Not sticking up for Torres, but people that don't play the game don't understand how a big check can alter the game! it really gets ur team into a game! And like I said before, the hits can happen so fast that all 4 officials can miss not seeing a player leave the ice to make a hit. But as the Great Kerry Fraser stated in his blog--when you have a known "goon" on the ice, he was taught to make sure u pay a bit more attention to that player when he is on the ice!! Just glad Hossa appears to be fine

4) look the POE officer in the eye when speaking to them. They are looking for people lieing and have been trained to find them!

6) Bring ties to Canada (letter from employer when ur expected back at work, lease, etc etc)

7) Always be polite, being rude isn't going to get ya anywhere, and could make things worse!!

8) Have a plan in case u do get denied (be polite) It wont harm ur visa application if ur denied,that is if ur polite and didn't lie! Refer to #1

Timeline

O.o Dont let Nevada hear you say that!!! lol.

We have some fragments of a team there - I can see it happening. :lol:

They got the new coach.. nope that didn't help. Burke next? I sure hope so. Something is wrong with my poor team. :(

I'm cheering on the Flyers in the east and the Preds in the west.

Leafs fans must have strong legs, we're always jumping ship in April to another team for playoffs.

Donne moi une poptart!

Timeline

Is it just me ... or is the officiating just all around sucky this year?? sheesh.....

BUT.... even despite that.... gotta say it again.....

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!kicking.gifbiggrin.gif

personally to me it seems since 2010 the officiating sucks..its just more prevalent this year i think. when we won the cup in 2010, i was screaming during a couple series for lack of calls and too many penalites to my team. i swear..any game we are involved it it seems as if the refs are blind sited or just plain out bribed.

We have some fragments of a team there - I can see it happening. :lol:

They got the new coach.. nope that didn't help. Burke next? I sure hope so. Something is wrong with my poor team. :(

I'm cheering on the Flyers in the east and the Preds in the west.

Leafs fans must have strong legs, we're always jumping ship in April to another team for playoffs.

:rofl:

Glad to see you pop in here :) I knew all it took was a nudge lol.

HWDWm6.png

Timeline

Lot of excellent hockey being played!!! Love the 1st round of the play-offs, so much hockey,lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.