Dite

k1 visa extention in the philippines

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Our petition approval will expire May 31, 2012. If a visa is granted, we will have until November 31, 2012 to enter the U.S.

I am employed as a U.S. Department of Defense Contractor working for the U.S. Military in Afghanistan. As defined in my Foreign Service Agreement. I am obligated to continue my employment until December 11, 2012. (Please see attached FSA). I am also required to limit my days on U.S. soil, or we must shoulder severe income tax liabilities. (Please see attached document 673). I am praying Ms.-- K-1Visa Stamp will be extended. This will allow me to honor my contractual agreement with my employer and protect us from unexpected foreign income tax liabilities.

Our tentative target date to enter the U.S. should be January 1, 2013 and we will be married on Valentine’s Day February 14, 2013.

:this is going to be be our letter to Consulate, is this possible? i am afraid they will refused me instead. Please help. Thank You

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Can she come to usa alone and stay with your family or friends for 2 months?

Then marry when you come and before your 90 days expire?

I never heard of them extending a fiance petition but it probably could happen especially since you are deployed.

Good Luck

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

As above, this is a good plan. If she can live with your family for a few months, assuming they do not spoil her too much, :innocent: you will then have a nice window to finish your deployment and continue with your plans. All this is very stressful and you do not want to play around with visas. Keep it simple as much as possible.Just remember that the day you arrive all family members will need to take a nice very long dinner some place else and get home very late ! :whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.