augfiler11

I'm new here..... and september filer too

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I am new here, i am very glad that there's a forum like this that will help other filers like me. My friend told me to sign up here as it is a very big help.

Anyway, I know most of the members here are September 2011 filers too.. I would like to ask if you guys received any notification from the CSC as i checked the priority date they're on September 20,2011 is being processed now. Does anyone here can tell that we might hear something very soon?

Thank you so much and any help is highly appreciated.

God bless!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from Process & Procedures to Progress Reports.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

how did u know they working on September 20???

Our Visa Journey:

- 2003, met thru a music forum, NOT a dating site ;)
- Dec 9, 2010, met in person and engaged
- June 7, 2011, married
- Sept 28, 2011 1st Packet sent
- Sept 29, 2011, received NOA 1
- April 4, 2012, received NOA 2, move to NVC
- May 15, 2012, Case Number assigned!
- May 16, 2012, I 864 Bill paid
- May 19, 2012, Emailed DS 3032 to NVC
- May 24, 2012, Returned Completed DS 3032
- May 24, 2012, Received IV Bill
- May 24, 2012, Paid IV Bill
- May 31, 2012, AOS package SENT
- June 14, 2012, Package IV SENT
- June 26, 2012, CASE COMPLETED! 1 month, 1 week and 4 days since NVC received
- August 2, 2012, Interview, PASSED smile.png

- October 18, 2014: arrived in the US :)

--

Removal Conditional Resident:

July 23, 2014: Petition sent

August 1, 2014: I-797 Form (NOA) received

August 18, 2014: Biometrics done

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

theres really standard processing and the time line here is only based on VJ members processing time. have you got your noa2 yet?

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

theres really standard processing and the time line here is only based on VJ members processing time. have you got your noa2 yet?

Oh ok... as of now we havent heard anything yet...my husband and i.. friends and family keep praying for us. we are all hoping to hear something very soon... we have waited like 7-8 months now.. so i think we had waited enough for everything.

If it's been that long, the petitioner can (and should since it's longer than their 5 month processing timeframe) call USCIS and request a Service Request. The number is 1-800-375-5283.

If it's been that long, the petitioner can (and should since it's longer than their 5 month processing timeframe) call USCIS and request a Service Request. The number is 1-800-375-5283.

Really?? my husband can call and ask them to update our paper?... can you please tell us what to do exactly? ... cuz seriously Mark&Fatima, me and my husband waited long enough..

any help is really appreciated it.

God bless

Really?? my husband can call and ask them to update our paper?... can you please tell us what to do exactly? ... cuz seriously Mark&Fatima, me and my husband waited long enough..

any help is really appreciated it.

God bless

Looking at your timeline, you got your NOA1 on Oct 15, so it's been over 5 months. I know it seems like much longer when you're waiting hahaha. It's still over the listed time on the USCIS site (5 months), so it's your option if you want to call. I got my NOA1 on Oct 20, and just got my NOA2 last week (the 26th) so I'm sure yours will happen any day now.

IF you still want to, just call them and tell them that you haven't heard anything for over 5 months (they will know this once you give them your case number anyway) and ask for them to do a "Service Request" on your case. They will give you a time (like 2 weeks or 30 days, etc.) for them to look into your case. They almost always get back to you before that time is over with either an approval or, if something was wrong, an RFE. You can do a search here on VJ by typing "Service Request" and you'll see what others have experienced. That's really all there is to it :)

Good luck to you and hope it helps!

Edited by Mark&Fatima

Our NOA-1 is October 4. We called USCIS as soon as we noticed they updated their processing time to 5 months, hoping they would put in a service request for us. It was a futile attempt, though. They just told us they were still processing SEPTEMBER 10th petitions. So inconsistent with their website info.

You could try to call if you want, but I'm guessing they are still giving out the same information. They take quite a while to update their "current date".

USCIS

10/01/11 - Filed (2) I-130's

10/04/11 - NOA-1

04/05/12 - NOA-2

Your I-130 was approved in 184 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC

04/23/12 - NVC received both cases (18 days/12 business days from NOA-2)

05/07/12 - Case numbers and IIN's (14 days/10 business days since NVC received)

05/07/12 - Sent out DS-3032 by email; auto-response received

05/08/12 - AOS fee invoiced, paid - "IN PROCESS"

05/09/12 - AOS fee shows as "PAID"

05/10/12 - Spouse's DS-3032 accepted; minor child's rejected = had petitioner call NVC = received verbal acceptance from operator

05/11/12 - Spouse's IV fee invoiced

05/14/12 - Daughter's IV fee invoiced, paid both IV fees - "IN PROCESS"

05/15/12 - Both IV fees show as "PAID"

05/16/12 - Sent both AOS and both IV packages to NVC via USPS (expected delivery: 05/19/12)

05/21/12 - All 4 packages delivered

05/30/12 - Received checklist for daughter's AOS

05/31/12 - Sent response to checklist via USPS (expected delivery: 06/01/12); Spouse's case completed

06/07/12 - Daughter's case completed; waiting for interview date

06/14/12 - P4 received: interview date 07/11/12

Embassy

07/04-05/12 - Medical at SLEC

07/11/12 - Interview: APPROVED!

07/14/12 - Visas on hand

POE: 10/17/12

GC's on hand: 10/31/12

Our NOA-1 is October 4. We called USCIS as soon as we noticed they updated their processing time to 5 months, hoping they would put in a service request for us. It was a futile attempt, though. They just told us they were still processing SEPTEMBER 10th petitions. So inconsistent with their website info.

You could try to call if you want, but I'm guessing they are still giving out the same information. They take quite a while to update their "current date".

Thanks for the info regina! yah i know it's inconsistent that they cant update their system... and it's hard to believe why it take them so long to process everything.. as i have checked the graph they dont have that tons of paper to processed....

i am hoping that they speed up everything now.. as me and my husband is getting really frustrated to everything.. imagine.. we bought a new house in US and i wasnt there to moved in our new house.... anyway.. we willl keep praying for you and your husband.

Prayer is very powerful.

I want to ask.. since they're on sept 10th now.. what type of notice we should received?? is it the NOA2?

Thank you.

Looking at your timeline, you got your NOA1 on Oct 15, so it's been over 5 months. I know it seems like much longer when you're waiting hahaha. It's still over the listed time on the USCIS site (5 months), so it's your option if you want to call. I got my NOA1 on Oct 20, and just got my NOA2 last week (the 26th) so I'm sure yours will happen any day now.

IF you still want to, just call them and tell them that you haven't heard anything for over 5 months (they will know this once you give them your case number anyway) and ask for them to do a "Service Request" on your case. They will give you a time (like 2 weeks or 30 days, etc.) for them to look into your case. They almost always get back to you before that time is over with either an approval or, if something was wrong, an RFE. You can do a search here on VJ by typing "Service Request" and you'll see what others have experienced. That's really all there is to it :)

Good luck to you and hope it helps!

Thank you so much Mark and Fatima! I appreciated it. anyway.. so you guys received your NOA2.. what's next??? does it mean your wife can finally fly there and be with you?

Thanks.

Thanks for the info regina! yah i know it's inconsistent that they cant update their system... and it's hard to believe why it take them so long to process everything.. as i have checked the graph they dont have that tons of paper to processed....

i am hoping that they speed up everything now.. as me and my husband is getting really frustrated to everything.. imagine.. we bought a new house in US and i wasnt there to moved in our new house.... anyway.. we willl keep praying for you and your husband.

Prayer is very powerful.

I want to ask.. since they're on sept 10th now.. what type of notice we should received?? is it the NOA2?

Thank you.

You will receive the NOA-2 once your petition is approved. Since they're still "officially" on September 10th, we can't put in service requests since our priority dates are in October.

Thank you so much Mark and Fatima! I appreciated it. anyway.. so you guys received your NOA2.. what's next??? does it mean your wife can finally fly there and be with you?

Thanks.

No, after the USCIS stage, we still have to undergo the NVC stage where we will pass our affidavit of support papers (AOS packet) from the petitioner, and the immigrant visa papers (IV packet) from the beneficiary. After that, we have to wait for them to close our case and send our files to the embassy in our country. We will then have to under a medical exam and an interview. Only after we get approved by the embassy, do we get our visas.

And oh, for the Philippines, we have to undergo a CFO counselling seminar and get a CFO sticker in order for immigration to let us out of the country.

USCIS

10/01/11 - Filed (2) I-130's

10/04/11 - NOA-1

04/05/12 - NOA-2

Your I-130 was approved in 184 days from your NOA1 date.

NVC

04/23/12 - NVC received both cases (18 days/12 business days from NOA-2)

05/07/12 - Case numbers and IIN's (14 days/10 business days since NVC received)

05/07/12 - Sent out DS-3032 by email; auto-response received

05/08/12 - AOS fee invoiced, paid - "IN PROCESS"

05/09/12 - AOS fee shows as "PAID"

05/10/12 - Spouse's DS-3032 accepted; minor child's rejected = had petitioner call NVC = received verbal acceptance from operator

05/11/12 - Spouse's IV fee invoiced

05/14/12 - Daughter's IV fee invoiced, paid both IV fees - "IN PROCESS"

05/15/12 - Both IV fees show as "PAID"

05/16/12 - Sent both AOS and both IV packages to NVC via USPS (expected delivery: 05/19/12)

05/21/12 - All 4 packages delivered

05/30/12 - Received checklist for daughter's AOS

05/31/12 - Sent response to checklist via USPS (expected delivery: 06/01/12); Spouse's case completed

06/07/12 - Daughter's case completed; waiting for interview date

06/14/12 - P4 received: interview date 07/11/12

Embassy

07/04-05/12 - Medical at SLEC

07/11/12 - Interview: APPROVED!

07/14/12 - Visas on hand

POE: 10/17/12

GC's on hand: 10/31/12

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

It seems that you have plenty of good advice already. :thumbs:

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

No, after the USCIS stage, we still have to undergo the NVC stage where we will pass our affidavit of support papers (AOS packet) from the petitioner, and the immigrant visa papers (IV packet) from the beneficiary. After that, we have to wait for them to close our case and send our files to the embassy in our country. We will then have to under a medical exam and an interview. Only after we get approved by the embassy, do we get our visas.

And oh, for the Philippines, we have to undergo a CFO counselling seminar and get a CFO sticker in order for immigration to let us out of the country.

:thumbs: Let's hope all of us get through this asap!

You will receive the NOA-2 once your petition is approved. Since they're still "officially" on September 10th, we can't put in service requests since our priority dates are in October.

Wow that's very helpful! thank you regina! do you have any idea how long does it take for the NVC stag?? i hope it wont take long as long as my hubby completed the necessary documents they need for the whole process... as far as im concern.. waiting for 7-8 months is enough.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.