56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

The did not even want to see our wedding album or any pics at all. When we shows her the Bills she already fondeled with my Passport (I 94 removed, Visa cross out) and said "your not visiting no more", she did not seem very interested or maybe we were so believable. Maybe me beeing a tall white Guy from Germany convinced her more than the fiftysecond Asian/white couple etc. It seeme dlike it in the waiting room because we were the only white folks there.

Am I reading this correctly, or is this guy making a BLATANT RACIST statement ????

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

A racist from germany??? You are kidding me! ;)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

The did not even want to see our wedding album or any pics at all. When we shows her the Bills she already fondeled with my Passport (I 94 removed, Visa cross out) and said "your not visiting no more", she did not seem very interested or maybe we were so believable. Maybe me beeing a tall white Guy from Germany convinced her more than the fiftysecond Asian/white couple etc. It seeme dlike it in the waiting room because we were the only white folks there.

Am I reading this correctly, or is this guy making a BLATANT RACIST statement ????

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

Come on there - by a comment like that you make yourself one as well ! ! ! BE FAIR !!!

K-1 Timeline

29 Sep 05 - K-1 application received at CSC
03 Oct 05 - NOA-1 dated 29 Sep 05 received by snail mail
13 Dec 05 - NOA-2 dated 7 Dec 05 received by snail mail
16 Feb 06 - Successful Interview! (Day 140)

AOS Timeline

21 Jul 06 - AOS NOA
21 Aug 06 - RFE
24 Oct 06 - Interview
03 Apr 08 - AOS approved (631 days from NOA to Approval)

Naturalization Timeline Timeline

23 Sep 15 - NOA
16 Dec 15 - Interview
23 Feb 16 - Naturalization Ceremony (DONE)

Filed: Other Timeline
If you feel he has oversteped the mark then you can allways report him....

Kezzie

Report him to who???

Immigration???

VJ Admin???

Not gonna do that. Let Andreas make a public apology and refrain from insulting the racial sensitivities and sensibilities of many VJ members.

If he is not willing to do that, then he should just shut his mouth, and keep his racial bias and opinions to himself.

I also think that the people that helkp you here do a good job but sometimes lack a bit of faith. what i mean is i read so many times that you have to get a lawyer that its not recommended doing the AOS route instead of K1/K3 visa retunr to your country road. i know these advices are meant in good thought bur can disenrourage young couples that dont have money for a lawyer or are simply unsure. im glad we went this road and it work with no hassle to all couples out there and ponder if they wanna dare to to AOS from visitor, student ot whatever visas i can honestly say: " if your intentions were clean not to come to stay and you have a relationship that works, try it!"

Andreas,

In my opinion, I think it is IRRESPONSIBLE and DANGEROUS to OPENLY ENCOURAGE and ADVISE people to do B2 then AOS.

You got lucky that the immigration officer did not question or failed to question your immigration intent considering that you entered the country with a B2, found somebody in just a few days, then decided to permanently stay just 3 weeks after you met. On the other hand, it could be love at first sight. And if it is, then congrats.

However, the question whether to do B2 then AOS versus K1/K3 is a hotly debated subject in VJ.

I now have mixed feelings regarding this issue, but I certainly would not OPENLY ENCOURAGE and ADVISE people to try the B2 to AOS route like what you did.

Let people decide privately what their best course of action should be, taking into consideration their unique circumstances, and whether or not they want to take the risk.

Filed: Timeline

As someone who had done the VWP to AOS after coming to stay with friends to recover from surgery and I now have my Greencard.... I would never recomend that route to anyone.... if you find yourself in the same situation then ok you maybe want to know if it is possible but to encourage other to do this is not good.... you do not know other peoples situations so how can you say its ok and you will have no problems....

My not returning to my country to sort everything out, put a large strain on my poor mom who had to go tell my boss, have appointments with a lawyer so she could do all the paperwork to act on my behalf to sell my house and my car had to be collected from Glasgow airport carpark and she had to deal with banks and creditcard companies.... she did it all and never as much as complained about it but with hindsight it should have been me that dealt with all my stuff....

Yes it can be done but at what cost??? and at what risk....

Kezzie

Edited by Kezzie

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!

Come on there - by a comment like that you make yourself one as well ! ! ! BE FAIR !!!

for those of you who don't know Risto, he is one of the BIGGEST racists on the VJ forum, just look at his previous posts........that'll prove it!

:yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I almost feel sorry for this guy. He wont last 6 months in LA if he doesn't learn to keep his mouth shut.

There are unscrupulous people in all races. White people are not free from visa fraud. Many European countries are considered to be high fraud areas by the USCIS. It is not about race. There are good and bad people of all colors.

To all the VJ folks from Germany. We all know that this guy does not speak for you. Please accept my apology for the guy that cracked on Germans. He does not speak for us either. One of the things I love about this site is the fact that people from all over the world come here for information. We are all in the same boat and we all share a common frustration.

10 Nov mailed I 129F to TSC

16 Nov 29 Nov Notice date

3 Dec Received NOA 1

3 Jan 05 Please I just want to be touched

3 may 05 NOA2 E mail notification

7 May 05 Mail NOA2

11 May 05 sent petition to Bogota

18 May Packet 3 arrived

19 May Checklist taken to consulate

31 May Packet 4 delivered

29 June visa granted

1 July Visa delivered

Sometime in July Lucero came to US

13 Sept 05 Married

1 Nov 05 -USCIS recieved 485 and EAD

13 December RFE stupid things I should have included Returned very quickly

27 March received bio letter for New Orleans

7 Apr_06 Bio done in New Orleans

20 April 06 Touched on all applications

21 April Email received EAD approved

27 Apr Received EAD card

30 May 2006 Received appointment letter for JaX on 13 July 2006

13 July Interview successful approved

20 July Received green card

30 June 08 Sent I751 to remove conditions

25 July 08 Application returned erroneously incorrect fee

27 July mailed new application with separate checks

15 Sept 08 Application returned erroneously K2 not within 90 day timeframe

17 Sept Mailed 3rd application with mountains of proof of error copied Senator Mel Martinez

09 October 4th application package sent. This time they said the app signature page was a copy

10 Oct Sent package again 4th time.

25 Oct Received another NOA for Wife with $625 for the amount with one year extension

30 Oct 2008 Still nothing for step daughter. Checks still haven't cleared the bank

24 November Checks finally cleared the bank

February biometrics for wife Nothing for daughter.

As someone who had done the VWP to AOS after coming to stay with friends to recover from surgery and I now have my Greencard.... I would never recomend that route to anyone.... if you find yourself in the same situation then ok you maybe want to know if it is possible but to encourage other to do this is not good.... you do not know other peoples situations so how can you say its ok and you will have no problems....

My not returning to my country to sort everything out, put a large strain on my poor mom who had to go tell my boss, have appointments with a lawyer so she could do all the paperwork to act on my behalf to sell my house and my car had to be collected from Glasgow airport carpark and she had to deal with banks and creditcard companies.... she did it all and never as much as complained about it but with hindsight it should have been me that dealt with all my stuff....

Yes it can be done but at what cost??? and at what risk....

Kezzie

I would recommend this route in certain cases but only when the full circumstances of an individual are known. I was already married when I came over on the VWP and I had no intention of being apart from my wife if there is any route that avoids separation. This route was it. Thankfully the stuff I had to do (which was similar to Kezzie) was done personally when I got AP. In my case minimal cost, no risk.

...more than the fiftysecond Asian/white couple etc.

well, considering the fact that it has been 427 days since we filed our AOS, and still no greencard...we must be part of "etc."

'course...my husband is a "big white guy from Europe". :whistle:

you know...it really pisses me off. we followed ALL the rules...he came on a K-1, we got married, we filed for AOS...he's been in the US for 17 months and yet, we're still waiting. this dude cheated the system, and then comes here all cocky and arrogant trying to tell us that it was a piece of cake just because he's white? UNBELIEVABLE. :blink:

f35qw2.gif

f35qif.gif

Click here to view our webpage!

jt179g.jpg

AOS Approved!! icon_woohoo.gif

Apply to remove conditions August 13, 2008!

Click here for our complete Immigration Timeline

2uhvevm.gif

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."--Author Unknown

I would recommend this route in certain cases but only when the full circumstances of an individual are known. I was already married when I came over on the VWP and I had no intention of being apart from my wife if there is any route that avoids separation. This route was it. Thankfully the stuff I had to do (which was similar to Kezzie) was done personally when I got AP. In my case minimal cost, no risk.

If you entered on VWP then you were representing that you would return, when in fact by your statement you had no intention of leaving - then you misrepresented at the POE and committed FRAUD! good for you circumventing the law ... /sarcasm

Edited by lal_brandow

If you entered on VWP then you were representing that you would return, when in fact by your statement you had no intention of leaving - then you misrepresented at the POE and committed FRAUD! good for you circumventing the law ... /sarcasm

I didn't realise you were there at my POE? Hiding behind the immigration desks where you? Or hanging about the luggage carousel trying to hear what was being said? I'd been over plenty of times on the VWP and this time was no different. It became a different issue within the next 90 days but you seem to assume otherwise. You pillock.

Well, the question is - did pucklechurch arrive fraudulently, file for AOS and get approved? Or is he still waiting to be interviewed?

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline
HI everyone,

first of of all I have to say that NOT all Germans are as cocky as this one! I find it very offensive and cocky the way this dude writes and acts. He's still fresh out of Germany and totally WRONG with his comments!

I'm totally shocked that people like that get accepted into the United States. If you think that white is a superior race then ... hmmmm sorry dude, you should have lived 65 years ago!

You really offended me and my mife. People like you should really change their way of thinking.

The quote from the black lady at immigrations ...tsssss was that really necessary? It doesn't matter if someone is black, white, or asian. If it still does matter to you then be political correct and keep things like that for yourself and think where you post your racial comments. This is a multi-cultural forum!

Dein Posting ist eine absolute Frechheit, zumindest so wie du's geschrieben hast. Denk mal nach wenn du naechstes mal was postest. Erst denken, dann schreiben! Ich schaeme mich (als Deutscher) fuer dich und deinen post hier.

Excellent post - thank you! :thumbs:

All the OP qualifies for is being a tall, white a*****e!

Sorry for being so blunt, but this post made me see red! :blush:

Conditional Permanent Resident since September 20, 2006

Conditions removed February 23, 2009

I am extraordinarily patient,

provided I get my own way in the end!

Margaret Thatcher

Like many people I was unsure of how things operated until I found this site. During one of my 90 days here on the VWP (and yes at POE I honestly intended to return) I found out it was possible to adjust so I did. Just 5 months after filing I was interviewed and approved for the GC.

This seems contradictory to what you posted above.

Like many people I was unsure of how things operated until I found this site. During one of my 90 days here on the VWP (and yes at POE I honestly intended to return) I found out it was possible to adjust so I did. Just 5 months after filing I was interviewed and approved for the GC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.