Sign in to follow this  
nickreed

G-325 addresses and employment help?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

Hey! My wife and i are living in sweden and are trying to get her a visa so we can live in the US.

We have filled out the I-130 and are now filling out the G-325A.

Hers was pretty simple and straight forward... Mine on the other hand....

I have lived at many addresses and worked many jobs the last five years.

Many of the places ive worked are no longer there. cant find their old address, forgotten the name of the company...

Can any one Help?

here are my questions.

for the residency past five years part.

1) when filling out the 'residence last five years' part, if i needed to use a continuation sheet for one, but can fit the next address in the allotted space on the original application, would i put "see attachment" and then continue with the next address in the space below? Or would I then list all following addresses on the continuations sheet following the one i couldnt fit?

2)In between many of my addresses i have returned to a single address, do they want me to list this address every time i have returned to it?

for the employment history part.

3)If i cannot find the company i worked for and have no records of it, yet know that it showed up on a tax return at one point, does anyone know how i can get that or if there is another way?

4) Three of my last employers businesses have closed down and i cannot find the exact address they had, has anyone written "out of business" or "moved" or something similar that as been accepted on the G-325?

5) if i was studying durring a period of time inbetween my list of employers, has anyone gotten their application accepted by writing student? or would it be better to write unemployed for that slot of time?

6) when it says "full" name and address of Employer, is it asking for the "full name" and the street and number as address? or is it asking for both the full name and the full address (including zip code, city state,) of employer?

Has anyone had these situations in their journey and been successful with one way or another?

Please help, im getting frustrated and cant seem to find any help from the instructions on these issues, nor anyone to call who can help.

thank you.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Also, is it ok to abbreviate the country such as U.S.A. instead of writing out United States of America? has anyone been successful with that?

Abbreviation as USA is fine but be very careful abbreviating the names of other countries.

City, State or Province if applicable and Country is enough for employer addresses. It doesn't matter if the company exists now. Just answer the question as would be correct at the time you worked there. If you need to use a supplemental sheet, do so.

Please carefully study the CR1/IR1 visa guide. There's no K3 visa in your future.

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Moved from K3 Process & Procedures to IR-1/CR-1 Process & Procedures.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.