Dee07

Oath Letter not received

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We need some urgent help my sisters online line status reads oath ceremony schedule and a notice was mailed well that was last Wednesday March 21 it's now over a week and she still hasnt received it she is very worried as there is a oath ceremony coming up for April 20 , she did call yesterday and they said yes it was mailed but she has to wait for thirty days can she make an info pass to see if they can give her a print out. Oh she lives in Clarksville Tenn. She had the interview in Memphis . Any advise is greatly appreciated thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

We need some urgent help my sisters online line status reads oath ceremony schedule and a notice was mailed well that was last Wednesday March 21 it's now over a week and she still hasnt received it she is very worried as there is a oath ceremony coming up for April 20 , she did call yesterday and they said yes it was mailed but she has to wait for thirty days can she make an info pass to see if they can give her a print out. Oh she lives in Clarksville Tenn. She had the interview in Memphis . Any advise is greatly appreciated thank you.

Some times it might take week or two for the letter to come. I am sure they will give sufficient advance time for the oath ceremony.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If you call customer service, the first thing they will say is "allow 15 days for delivery." :whistle:

Marriage: 09-22-2007

Conditional Residence

I-130 Sent: 10-10-2007

I-130 Approved: 06-03-2008 (236 days from VSC receipt to approval)

Case Complete at NVC: 07-30-2008 (52 days from NVC receipt to approval)

Consulate Interview date: 09-24-2008

POE Miami: 10-04-2008

Removal of Conditions

I-751 Sent: 07-08-2010

NOA1 Date: 07-12-2010

Biometrics Appt.: 09-01-2010 (Early Bio 08-13-2010)

Approved: 11-03-2010 (114 days from VSC receipt to approval)

GC Rec'd: 11-06-2010

Citizenship

N-400 Sent: 07-08-2011

Confirmation Text Message: 07-14-2011

NOA Priority Date: 07-12-2011

Biometrics Letter Rec'd: 08-01-2011

Biometrics Appt.: 08-19-2011 (Early Bio 08-12-2011)

"Placed in Line" Email and Touched: 08-16-2011

"Interview Scheduled" Email and Touched: 12-23-2011

Rec'd Interview Letter: 12-27-2011

Interview Passed: 01-30-2012

Email from Senator's Office Stating Application Was Approved: 06-18-2012

"Oath Scheduling Que" Email and Touched: 07-03-2012

Given Oath Date at InfoPass Appt. and Touched: 08-28-2012

Rec'd Oath Date Letter in Mail: 09-01-2012

Oath Date: 09-27-2012

Filed: Timeline

If you haven't changed addresses within this short time interval, then your sister would soon receive the letter for the oath ceremony. Calling up the USCIS is not going to help. If she does not receive by the end of first week of April, then it is best to go in for an Infopass. Till then, Patience is the only thing that will help.

Timeline

Thanks Jess that's what I told her but her local office is 4hrs away.let's hope she receive it soon . USCIS said it was mailed Mar 21 don't know if anyone has an experience like that .where the mail was not sent out as stated in the email.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You mentioned that she lives in Clarksville ! Is she or her husband in the military?

If so , tell her to contact to uSCIS via the military help line.

They are much nicer and more helpful than calling the regular number for civilians. I found out my oath date even before I received the letter by calling the military help line!

They can probably assist her much quicker !

I will be sworn in at that Ceremony of April 20th.

Good luck to her!Military Help Line: 1-877-CIS-4MIL (1-877-247-4645)

Timeline

Oh yes her husband is at Fort Campbell I just told her to call the military hot line for help by the way did you receive your letter as yet I was telling her about you and that your oath ceremony is April 20. She got the same email you received . Thanks for answering .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.