6 posts in this topic

My husband and I got married in February 16, 2012. My question is, if my husband file I-130, does he need to attach all the documents specified in the instructions form I-130 Petition???

Please, I need some answer.

Jazel Stickel

Jazel & Paul Stickel

January 2009 : met online via Filipino dating and singles site (Filipino Cupid);

chatting No E-mails.

February 2009 : arrived for first meeting in-person! We become friend.

September 2009 : arrived for second meeting in-person

February 2011 : Arrived for third meeting Engaged!!!

June 2011 : Propose to marry in 2012!!!

February 2,2012 : arrived forth meeting in person

February 3, 2012 : got the capacity to marry from the US Embassy Manila

February 14, 2012: Wedding ceremony at Municipality of Cainta, Rizal Philippines

February 16, 2012: signing the contract of marriage

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage (if applicable): 2012-02-16

I-130 Sent : 2012-05-07

I-130 NOA1 : 2012-05-14

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi, I do not know the answer to your question, but you may want this in the CR-1 IR-1 forums if this is about filing for a spousal visa.

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes of course, e.g., how else would he prove he's really married to you or prove his citizenship?

Edited by Leatherneck

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

My husband and I got married in February 16, 2012. My question is, if my husband file I-130, does he need to attach all the documents specified in the instructions form I-130 Petition???

Please, I need some answer.

Jazel Stickel

if you want a smooth sailing process at USCIS stage and approval of your petition then you should send them all what they needed from you guys... good luck! :)

All I know, is that I need you... I need you in my life as much as I need food or water or air to breathe - for the longest time, I've had this thirst deep inside... only to be known and understood and be loved for who I am. I have longed for someone, someone like you - to share my life with... all the ups and downs and everything in between. then out of no where - you walked into my life, quenching my thirst, satisfying my longing. and I know from every thing with in - that you are the one... you're the one I've been waiting for all this time. I want and I need you - more than I can usually find words to say... But today and always - please believe and know that you're the one for me and I'll hold you close and I'll never want to let you go...

June 2010: Met online via dating site

Oct.25,2010: He came here to meet me and my family and proposed in a lunch organized by my sister and me of course!

Nov.6, 2010: He went back to US

April 26, 2011: Came back for our wedding

May 17, 2011: The big day!!! We finally exchanged "I DO's"

Aug. 8, 2011: Sent complete Package of I-130

Aug. 26,2011: NOA1 (it was a very stressful long wait!)

March 1, 2012: NOA2 the moment we've been waiting finally here!!!

March 20, 2012: I called NVC got our MNL case# and IIN and sent my DS3032 via email

March 22, 2012: Received 2 Emails from NVC PAOSF I-130 and ACL

March 24, 2012: AOS paid online

March 27, 2012: AOS PAYMENT ACCEPTED

april 04, 2012: AOS PACKAGE ON ITS WAY TO NVC

April 04, 2012: IV bill paid

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from New Life in America to CR-1 visa forum ****

Check the VJ Guides for what is needed: http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

This is the coverletter (names removed) I used for submitting our I130... It give a list of exactly what

was sent with the I130 package.

DATE:04/07/2009

NATURE OF THE SUBMISSION: I-130 ORIGINAL SUBMISSION

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Dear USCIS,

Enclosed please find form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, and the supporting documents. The petition is filed by a United States Citizen (USC) on behalf of my

spouse a citizen of the Philippines.

PETITIONER:

{My Full name and address here}

BENEFICIARY:

{Spouses full name and address here}

Contents of I-130 package:

□ Check

□ I-130 petition filed by USC, petitioner on behalf of ALIEN, beneficiary

□ I-130 addendum (additional information in support of I-130)

□ Copy of Birth Certificate of USC

□ Copy of Birth Certificate of ALIEN

□ Copy of Divorce Decree {Ex Wifes name here}

□ Copy of Marriage Certificate (copy from church – much clearer)

□ Copy of Marriage Certificate (copy of the registered marriage license from the local register)

□ G-325a Completed by USC

□ G-325a Completed by USC - Addendum

□ Passport type picture of USC

□ G-325a Completed by ALIEN

□ G-325a Completed by ALIEN - Addendum

□ Passport type Picture of ALIEN

□ Proof of Bona Fide Marriage (Note: Married on 3/21/09)

o Selection of Pictures that document relationship, wedding and marriage

o Affidavit

Thank you,

{My full name and signature here}

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.