one...two...tree

Fox News Readers: Trayvon Martin A ‘Little Thug Ghetto Monkey.’

346 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Not all people are cut out to live in the US.... some people quake at the challenges of living in the most ethnically, culturally and religiously diverse country in the world. We have a very large population, and a tremendous amount of freedom. There is a price for everything. Choosing a small, homogenous country that excercises a high level of centralized control might be less frightening to some people... they might need that womblike, warm-fuzzy feeling, and the sense of a big brother watching over them....keeping them safe from the horrible neanderthals. There is a place for everyone in this world. Viva diversity.

There are other quite diverse countries out there - our neighbors to the north come to mind - where people of various origins, ethnicities and cultures live together w/o feeling the need to run around armed. I think there are just too many paranoid folk around these parts that pack a gun to compensate for something. ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

There are other quite diverse countries out there - our neighbors to the north come to mind - where people of various origins, ethnicities and cultures live together w/o feeling the need to run around armed. I think there are just too many paranoid folk around these parts that pack a gun to compensate for something. ;)

You just got through telling us how likely we are to fall victim to violence here.....5 times more likely than in Utopia. And we are peopled by brutish, violent, and uncivilized cavemen. Why, then, is it paranoia to want to excercise our right to arm ourselves?

Edited by xebec
Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

i am so sick of this ####### libel from you leftie libs! at least conservative men have penises. all you leftie men have are huge gaping vaginas.

You live in Florida right? So I'm going to guess that you know what the crime rate is in parts of Miami. Then we can look at other inner city area's like the south side of Chicago, Detroit, parts of DC, LA, NO, etc... and after looking into the crime in those area's we both know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the bigger picture. This Trayvon thing is one death out of how many? How many killings do you hear about in the suburbs or gated communities?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

You live in Florida right? So I'm going to guess that you know what the crime rate is in parts of Miami. Then we can look at other inner city area's like the south side of Chicago, Detroit, parts of DC, LA, NO, etc... and after looking into the crime in those area's we both know it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the bigger picture. This Trayvon thing is one death out of how many? How many killings do you hear about in the suburbs or gated communities?

srsly trayvon's death is no big deal, people die all the time it's the price we pay for liberty.

but stupid libs dot udnerstand that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just got through telling us how likely we are to fall victim to violence here.....5 times more likely than in Utopia. And we are peopled by brutish, violent, and uncivilized cavemen. Why, then, is it paranoia to want to excercise our right to arm ourselves?

Have you ever thought about it the other way around? May all that arming up, the fact that there are more guns than people in this country have something to do with the reality that these streets are less safe than the streets elsewhere? But hey, I'm just a pinko commie with European background that's apparently just not tough enough for this place. What do I know? Well, I do know that I am not paranoid and that I don't need to compensate.

I am aware of two - in both cases innocent people lost their lives because some yahoo just wanted to kill someone.

Inner cities? They suck. I don't go there if I don't have to.

Have you ever thought about it the other way around? May all that arming up, the fact that there are more guns than people in this country have something to do with the reality that these streets are less safe than the streets elsewhere? But hey, I'm just a pinko commie with European background that's apparently just not tough enough for this place. What do I know? Well, I do know that I am not paranoid and that I don't need to compensate.

Let's get real here. Again where is the LARGE majority of the shootings happening? In rural / suburbia or the inner city? How about the government works on cleaning up the hoods with guns first and then we can go from there. Until then trying to take the guns out of the hands of the people who live out in the country or the burbs is complete bs.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

That "utopia" does indeed exist. I've lived in one of those "liberal fantasy lands" where people do not get to accost another trying to provoke a response which they then use to justify killing that person. In those liberal fantasy lands, people do have a right to defend themselves but they don't have a right to seek confrontations to construct a justification for cold blooded murder. And guess what happens in those liberal fantasy lands - yes, they have far less crime and bloodshed going on than this here society which is pushed back into neanderthal territory.

Then where is this supposedly "utopia?" Drop some names please! Why are you not packing your bags and dragging your family to such safety and "utopia?" Why on earth would you want to continue to live "neanderthal territory?"

Please, leave this "neanderthal territory" for those of us that place freedom, liberty, individualism and self-determination above any perceived safety offered by a "liberal fantasy land" "utopia." Oh, and please take a few million LWNJs with you.

I know why!

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

Honecker and Co. liked to think of themselves as progressives and liberals, too. You can probably find some misguided publications that will be happy to afford them these titles. All that said, I can tell you that they were not progressives or liberals. Neither is Chavez. Call them autocrats call them totalitarians. But not progressives.

Why should I? If they mistake Chavez as a progressive, then that's something they have to work out for themselves. Doesn't involve me. I see Chavez for the dictator he is.

The point is, Chavez was a lefty liberal, progressive, left wing nutjob that convinced millions of the uninformed to vote for the utopia he offered. It was later he morphed into the dictator -- yet the utopia never materialized. Venezuela went from being a place where folks wanted to visit to the hellhole it is now.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

Timeline

The other thing all of those cities you mentioned have in common -- governed by wacky liberals and infested with liberals.

The other thing all of those cities you mentioned have in common -- governed by wacky liberals and infested with liberals.

Libs vote for big welfare and the people that inhabit the inner city live for those welfare gimmies. It's become a life style along with crime for a lot of those people. No big government handouts to them and they wouldn't know what to do. They would be lost.

sigbet.jpg