Ela S

H1B on administrative processing

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Moldova
Timeline

Hello,

I applied for H1B visa and received it, but the airline didn't let me board the plane.

Later I found out that my H1B was revoked the same day it was issued.

They told me to apply again and pay all the fees once again and now my case is in administrative processing.

My husband filed I130 form for me. Could it be the problem?

Thank you,

Ela.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

The Employer petitions and pays for the Visa.

So that might be the issue.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That is not what you posted.

Have you spoken to your prospective Employer's Law.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It sounds little out of place, did they stamp the visa on your passport?

If they revoked your visa the same day they stamped than there is something wrong either the documentation from your employer had problem or your documentation had problem which they discovered after approving your visa.

Filed: Country: Moldova
Timeline

It sounds little out of place, did they stamp the visa on your passport?

If they revoked your visa the same day they stamped than there is something wrong either the documentation from your employer had problem or your documentation had problem which they discovered after approving your visa.

They didn't ask neither me nor my employer about any papers.

I was working for that company for almost a year.

Before another company was holding my H1B

The interesting thing they send me an email to schedule an appointment, but when I went to the embassy they told me that they have no idea why I received that email, and they don't even want to look at it because it doesn't matter

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

They didn't ask neither me nor my employer about any papers.

I was working for that company for almost a year.

Before another company was holding my H1B

The interesting thing they send me an email to schedule an appointment, but when I went to the embassy they told me that they have no idea why I received that email, and they don't even want to look at it because it doesn't matter

In that case only option you have is schedule an appointment and then CO can look at your case again.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.