LuzyC

What Is Your Big-Time Ego Boost?

16 posts in this topic

When Gary says that His world revolves around me (L) ..When He says that Im sexy and beautiful :blush: Oh , Just being with Him is an ego boost itself! :yes:

What's your VJ's friends?

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband told me just this morning that "You are my best girl darling girl baby". This is a phrase I use with our daughter on a daily basis...one of those things that has carried over from her baby days. To hear him say that to me made my heart soar even higher. :wub:

Of course, he also said the same thing to our daughter, but to include me in the same way just, oh I don't know, made me all gushy inside. :luv:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline

When I think about the fact that Sian is giving up everything she's ever known, leaving the UK, and moving here to marry me.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
When I think about the fact that Sian is giving up everything she's ever known, leaving the UK, and moving here to marry me.

Yanno, that is another thing that "wows" me about Joel. He says it's nothing, but to me it speaks volumes about how much he loves me. Truly overwhelming when you think about it.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline
My community service work here and being the go to guy in my office at work.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!

"Community Service" is a term for what people do when they're on probation.

"You're sentenced to 10 days in jail, 2 years of probation, a $3000 fine, and 120 hours of Community Service."

Edited by PlatyPius
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

You stole my answer.

There's no greater 'ego boost' than having someone give up the life that they know to come to a life that they want to create with you. He tells me every day, directly or indirectly, that his heart is full of me. Everything he has done over the last x months has been for us. Sometimes I feel guilty that I have not spent the same time preparing for his arrival here, but life goes on and my kids have needs too... He understands that and doesn't want me to be burdened. "We'll go it all together when I get home, baby," he says.

Sigh. I have NEVER been loved like this before. Always thought that this sort of love was for fairy tales. So here I'm living my own fairy tale....

You're such a sweetie, Luzy... Gary is a very lucky man. I know he knows that.

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

You stole my answer.

There's no greater 'ego boost' than having someone give up the life that they know to come to a life that they want to create with you. He tells me every day, directly or indirectly, that his heart is full of me. Everything he has done over the last x months has been for us. Sometimes I feel guilty that I have not spent the same time preparing for his arrival here, but life goes on and my kids have needs too... He understands that and doesn't want me to be burdened. "We'll go it all together when I get home, baby," he says.

Sigh. I have NEVER been loved like this before. Always thought that this sort of love was for fairy tales. So here I'm living my own fairy tale....

You're such a sweetie, Luzy... Gary is a very lucky man. I know he knows that.

Jen

(F) Thank you so much Jen..Like you I never been loved and dont know what Love is till I met Gary-He such a wonderful man!He love and accept me for who I am and what I am and what's more special about Him is He love My son and treat Him like His own child!

Congratulation to the success of your Visa petition and here's wishing You all the luck and Happy life together with David. (F)(F)(F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Well....

Him loving me.... AND my daughter like his own blood.

Tellling me he could not live without me, callin me his baby girl.

Telling me im the most beautiful woman on earth. Looking after me when im ill and down.

I love you Stevey my biggest ego boost ever!

K1

September 15 - 2005: NOA1

October: Waiting

November: Waiting

December: In Security checks

January 2006: Waiting

February: Waiting..Contacted Congress

March 4th: APPROVED

March 17th: NVC posted file to London

March 20th: London Receives file

March 29th: Receive package 3

April 13th: London Receives package

April 19th: Medical - June 13th: INTERVIEW......APPROVED!!!!

June 20th: ARRIVE IN USA

Time taken for whole process 9 Months

~~~~~ * ~~~~~

AOS

October: 13th: Sent off AOS Package

November 3rd: NOA1

November 14th: Snail mail ~ NOA1 ~ Case moved to the CSC for faster processing.

November 14th : CSC has petition for me and my daughter.

December 14th: Biometrics completed.

January 17th: APPROVED AOS!

January 22nd: Green card arrives in the mail:))

Time taken for AOS - 3.5 Months

Finished for 2 years.

dev015pb___.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Agreed -having him give up his whole life, and moving SO VERY far away to be with me.

It's really romantic :)

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

...[she] is giving up everything she's ever known, leaving the UK, and moving here to marry me.

Ditto...

[CLICK HERE] - MANILA EMBASSY K1 VISA GUIDE (Review Post #1)

[CLICK HERE] - VJ Acronyms and USCIS Form Definitions (A Handy Reference Tool)

Manila Embassy K1 Visa Information

4.2 National Visa Center (NVC) | (603) 334-0700 press 1, then 5....

4.3 Manila Embassy (Immigrant Visa Unit) | 011-632-301-2000 ext 5184 or dial 0

4.4 Department of State | (202) 663-1225, press 1, press 0,

4.5 Document Verification | CLICK HERE

4.6 Visa Interview Appointments website | CLICK HERE

4.7 St. Lukes | 011-63-2-521-0020

5.1 DELBROS website | CLICK HERE

6.2 CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar | MANILA or CEBU

6.3 I-94 Arrival / Departure info | CLICK HERE

Adjustment of Status (AOS) Information

Please review the signature and story tab of my wife's profile, [Deputy Uling].

DISCLAIMER: Providing information does not constitute legal consul nor is intended as a substitute for legal representation.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

My biggest ego boost is my husband always telling me how much being with me boosts HIS ego!!

ONE DAY AT A TIME....

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

12/30/2008: Overnighted I-751 package to VSC

01/06/2009: Check cashed

01/06/2009: NOA (arrived 01/09/09)

01/23/2009: Biometrics appt letter received

01/31/2009: Biometrics scheduled

05/20/2009: APPROVED

06/23/2009: 10 Year Green Card arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Two things. This is one. But it isn't just that she would give up everything to come here and be with me. She says she would go anywhere to be with me. The second thing is nearly everytime we talk, everytime she sees me, she thanks me for loving her. Nobody's ever thanked me for loving them.

October 1, 2005 . . . . Evelyn and I met online

March 8, 2006 . . . . Traveled to Phils for first face-2-face . . . Oh, my god! . . . Wow!!!

March 21, 2006 . . . . I-129F Packet Sent

March 30, 2006 . . . . NOA1 Received

May 25, 2006 . . . . Traveled to Phils for Evelyn's June 1st Bday

June 1, 2006 . . . . Application transferred from Lincoln, NE to California

July 5, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Request Received

July 6, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Information Sent

July 13, 2006 . . . . IMBRA-RFE Information Received Ack from USCIS

September 11, 2006 . . . . Email from USCIS - CASE APPROVED !!!!!!

September 15, 2006 . . . . Third trip to Phils . . . dragged kicking and screaming to my flight home

September 16, 2006 . . . . NOA2 Received !!!

October 16 . . . . NVC received packet

October 17 . . . NVC forwards packet to Manila

October 23 . . . Manila receives Visa packet