Making an EAD appt. at Service Center through Info Pass

40 posts in this topic

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

If anybody can read, I was the one who first pointed out that Kezzie, the forum post hopper, was the one arguing a basic moot point. I was happy to clarify the fact that I received my information the last week of September, not knowing and not being told that changes would occur Oct.1. We always verify everything before we go to appointments, even at the SS office. Verifying that we could do this in Orlando before the scheduled appointment has nothing to do with the amateur immigration advisors here. Why was I not told by any of the three agents prior to Oct. 1? Because the agents only tell you current info at the time that you request it. If you want to know if changes are coming, you must ask, then they research it while you hold. WE are responsible, not them, for what we ask from them. There's a term for people who pretend to be helpful until you try to act like you know what you're talking about, then they manipulate things and have everyone believing you're hostile. WE know them as control freaks. Kezzie says she's here to be "helpful" to those who need it, but she and a few select others, clearly NEED to feel helpful for their own reasons. I'll bet anything, Ms. VJ, who has nothing better to do than to put down others' knowledge, then call them hostile when they even try to defend what they researched themselves, will need to have the last word, so I relent....have the last word. YOU always do on nearly every forum. :D

For my true VJ friends, and I've got some good ones here, WHO ARE VERY NICE THANK GOD, Farouk has his biometrics appointment next week, only 2 weeks after sending in the AOS. When we go, we're going to ask about the notice for a biometrics for his EAD also. I wouldn't think he has to do it twice, but it's OK if he does. ;)

I-129F Sent: Nov. 14, 2005 - Approved: March 21, 2006 - Visa Received: Jun. 18, 2006 - US Entry: July 23, 2006 at JFK

MARRIED: AUG. 12, 2006 12:00 PM - AOS Filed: Sept. 27, 2006 NOA: Oct. 02, 2006 - Approved: YES~! - Green Card Received: Nov. 11, 2006

EAD e-Filed: Oct. 07, 2006 - NOA: Oct. 10, 2006 - Approved? - Ignored by USCIS as AOS came 1st - free money for USCIS~!

LIFTING CONDITIONS - I-751 Sent: Aug. 27, 2008 - APPROVED: May 27, 2009 - RECEIVED: July 13, 2009

NATURALIZATION - N-400 Filed: Oct. 18, 2011

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It was me, not Kezzie, who said that you were hostile. I apologize, I must have misread the tones of your posts, beginning with this one:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&p=491534

Timeline

I know you did the name calling first Jenn, but Kezzie's had more of the bully bite to it. This is childish and silly, having to defend myself to the two who need to post advice at nearly every forum. I'm off to work. You all have a wonderful day here, again. I'll just reply to my friend's posts with congrats and things like that, because it's obvious nobody else can know anything. Go ahead, the last word is yours, a condescending one, no doubt. Ciao.

I-129F Sent: Nov. 14, 2005 - Approved: March 21, 2006 - Visa Received: Jun. 18, 2006 - US Entry: July 23, 2006 at JFK

MARRIED: AUG. 12, 2006 12:00 PM - AOS Filed: Sept. 27, 2006 NOA: Oct. 02, 2006 - Approved: YES~! - Green Card Received: Nov. 11, 2006

EAD e-Filed: Oct. 07, 2006 - NOA: Oct. 10, 2006 - Approved? - Ignored by USCIS as AOS came 1st - free money for USCIS~!

LIFTING CONDITIONS - I-751 Sent: Aug. 27, 2008 - APPROVED: May 27, 2009 - RECEIVED: July 13, 2009

Filed: Timeline
If anybody can read, I was the one who first pointed out that Kezzie, the forum post hopper, was the one arguing a basic moot point. I was happy to clarify the fact that I received my information the last week of September, not knowing and not being told that changes would occur Oct.1. We always verify everything before we go to appointments, even at the SS office. Verifying that we could do this in Orlando before the scheduled appointment has nothing to do with the amateur immigration advisors here. Why was I not told by any of the three agents prior to Oct. 1? Because the agents only tell you current info at the time that you request it. If you want to know if changes are coming, you must ask, then they research it while you hold. WE are responsible, not them, for what we ask from them. There's a term for people who pretend to be helpful until you try to act like you know what you're talking about, then they manipulate things and have everyone believing you're hostile. WE know them as control freaks. Kezzie says she's here to be "helpful" to those who need it, but she and a few select others, clearly NEED to feel helpful for their own reasons. I'll bet anything, Ms. VJ, who has nothing better to do than to put down others' knowledge, then call them hostile when they even try to defend what they researched themselves, will need to have the last word, so I relent....have the last word. YOU always do on nearly every forum. :D

For my true VJ friends, and I've got some good ones here, WHO ARE VERY NICE THANK GOD, Farouk has his biometrics appointment next week, only 2 weeks after sending in the AOS. When we go, we're going to ask about the notice for a biometrics for his EAD also. I wouldn't think he has to do it twice, but it's OK if he does. ;)

As it would appear you have great issues with me... feel free to use the ignore button.... that way you wont see any of the posts I make.... If you think that your attitude is going to stop me from trying to help people who are looking for help then my dear you are so wrong... but that is nothing new for you is it?

Kezzie

Timeline

Adorably predictable at getting the last word. Now you've managed to turn it all around to tell me I can't be wrong when it was you from the first. You just don't like that I have your number. You aren't helping people as much as everyone knows you have a need to feel helpful, so please, feed your ego. I have a life and I'm off to work. I had a little nagging question as to if you actually do anything else, but you answered that already. I don't have to know you to know your type.

GinFar you can continue with your personal attacks all you want. :no: I have nothing to hide from you or anybody.... You say you know me or my type well congratulations on that one... :lol: I do not have to give you any reasons for my being here and why I post... if you dont like it then you can always put me on ignore.... :thumbs: from the way I see things you are the only one here who has make remarks about what you see as peoples faults.... :whistle:

Now hurry away to work and have a nice day... :P

Kezzie

GinFar,

The National Benefits Center (NBC) is in Missouri, the NBC's receiving facility is in Chicago. Clerks in Chicago open the submissions, screen them for completeness, put them into files, and generate the Receipt Notices, then ship the files to Missouri for adjudication. Your AOS is in Missouri, unless they've finished with it and have sent it on to either the CSC or Orlando.

My reading of the I-765 e-filing instructions is that the supporting documentation, which must be sent by mail, should be sent to Chicago. But I did read through the instructions rather quickly and superficially.

When is your InfoPass appointment with the Orlando Sub Office?

Yodrak

..... This e-filed EAD goes to Missouri, along with our supporting documents, not Chicago, where our AOS is. I'm not sure why about that, but I'd like to know out of curiosity if anyone has an answer for that.

Edited by Yodrak

Timeline

It goes to Missouri, per the instructions on the confirmation letter received once the e-filed I-765 is sent, or at least my husband's was required to go there. I've seen some posts saying they didn't have to send supporting documents with the e-filed I-765. Unless there are different instructions for some reason, I'm wondering if the section was missed by some on the e-file document stating that whatever documents are required from the paper document must be sent with a copy of the confirmation page received at the end of the e-filing. In any case, we did what was required. Thank you for your refreshingly polite post. It is much appreciated.

GinFar,

Thanks for clarifying where the instruction to send the supporting documentation to Missouri came from. I too would follow the confirmation notice instruction rather than the web site instruction in the case of a discrepancy.

Yodrak

It goes to Missouri, per the instructions on the confirmation letter received once the e-filed I-765 is sent, or at least my husband's was required to go there. I've seen some posts saying they didn't have to send supporting documents with the e-filed I-765. Unless there are different instructions for some reason, I'm wondering if the section was missed by some on the e-file document stating that whatever documents are required from the paper document must be sent with a copy of the confirmation page received at the end of the e-filing. In any case, we did what was required. .....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.