che234

Tracking Visa Online?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJerz i would like to ask if there's another way of tracking your visa online?

I tried 2Go but it says INVALID :blink: :blink:

I tried my case number and my passport number but no luck.

I live in Surigao City ( Northern Part of Mindao ) and it's been 7 days now since approval but no news yet about my visa.

Can i call US Embassy to ask about this matter? Anyone here experience the same scenario? :unsure:

Reply will be much appreciated thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello VJerz i would like to ask if there's another way of tracking your visa online?

I tried 2Go but it says INVALID :blink: :blink:

I tried my case number and my passport number but no luck.

I live in Surigao City ( Northern Part of Mindao ) and it's been 7 days now since approval but no news yet about my visa.

Can i call US Embassy to ask about this matter? Anyone here experience the same scenario? :unsure:

Reply will be much appreciated thanks!

hi,

you have to call 2go hotline number & they will give u the right tracking no.,.your case number is not the tracking no.either your passport no.call 2go

Timeline

hi,

you have to call 2go hotline number & they will give u the right tracking no.,.your case number is not the tracking no.either your passport no.call 2go

Aw i'm not aware of that :unsure: tried contacting 2go 2 days ago and they said my visa is not on their system yet :blink: but i will still try today hope i will hear news.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

you need to go to uscis check status on line,put in your case number,not your passport number, don't for get the asterisk between the letters and the numbers.use caps.

Timeline

you need to go to uscis check status on line,put in your case number,not your passport number, don't for get the asterisk between the letters and the numbers.use caps.

I don't think i still need to go back to USCIS website for checking my visa delivery lol.

USCIS website is for checking the case status not for the delivery of visa :blink:

I tried calling 2go but i can't get through :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When was your interview?that's what happen to me too,I tried to call 2go and can't get through & after 4 days since my interview called them again viola!!they gave me the right tracking no.sometimes it takes lil while to enter on their system,maybe ur visa are stil on process,who knows.be patient try calling them again later.good luck & keep crossing your fingers

Timeline

When was your interview?that's what happen to me too,I tried to call 2go and can't get through & after 4 days since my interview called them again viola!!they gave me the right tracking no.sometimes it takes lil while to enter on their system,maybe ur visa are stil on process,who knows.be patient try calling them again later.good luck & keep crossing your fingers

My interview date was March 5 , 2012 :unsure:

Do you any have 2go contact number? Tried calling them but it keeps giving me a busy tone :wacko:

Edited by timchen

Timeline

I called 2go branch in Surigao and they said the reason why they don't have it yet it is because the flight from AirPhil Express was cancelled since friday - yesterday :whistle: :whistle: and they are expecting to receive feedback this afternoon :(

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Do you any have 2go contact number? Tried calling them but it keeps giving me a busy tone :wacko:

10th & 11th don't count as the embassy isn't working on weekends, only been 5 days.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can call USEM to see if the Visa was printed and sent out to 2GO.

USEM Contact Information:

For inquiries on a specific case, please call the Immigrant Visa (IV) inquiry line at (632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 during normal business hours.

It will take 5 - 10 days for 2GO to receive visa and passport from USEM.

2GO locator:

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/tools/outlets.asp

2GO Tracking (enter MNL number or Tracking Number):

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/CustomerSupport/etrace/index.asp

Telephone: + 632-982-5555 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.

(+632) 5287-136 Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Visa on hand finally! Just received it now :lol: :lol:

Congratulations!!!

Now you can stop stressing :D

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.