72 posts in this topic

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

:lol::rofl:

You tell me to use What!!!! :blink: Now you have really made me laugh :lol::rofl: :rofl: :lol:with something to also think about of course.

Besides, I have used "elsewhere" already friend :whistle: but The best way that I can capture and explain this moment is with two quotes:

"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope." :dance:

Dr. Seuss

"Present mirth hath present laughter, what's to come is still unsure."

William Shakespeare

Anyway I want to know more about the Banking system of Ukraine in terms of how much one must deposit to open a bank account there. Certainly there must be a good bank in the Ukraine :yes: where one can start a bank account with a minimum but not an overbearing amount :yes:

Plus I already am communicating to another person already from the Ukraine as well-From Kyiv Actually. :thumbs:

whatever, I don't give a #$%^, just seems like most of the people on this subforum who have successful marriages and met online used elenasmodels.

Why do YOU need a Ukrainian bank account in Trinidad and Tobago? And you shouldn't have to advise a Ukrainian on how to open an account in their own country. Anyone who can't handle that themselves is too stupid to live.

Первый блин комом.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:wow:

Nope. You are Wrong Friend-You Forget I don't live in the United States and it a well known fact that those from my "neck of the woods" do not need a visa to travel there. I have contacted the Brazilian embassy here friend and they have already told me this-What more can I say to that. My country and Brazil have that understanding already of a visa free regime because we are close to South America already and because of that we have close ties there. Who else would one expect to know about my own country than a citizen such as myself who belongs there! :thumbs:

For information purposes to prove this. Here is what the site riodejaneiro.com says. Read it well

Tourist Visa

Citizens of countries exempted from Brazilian Visa:

...Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia.....etc :thumbs:

yeah i forgot you weren't usc.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

whatever, I don't give a #$%^, just seems like most of the people on this subforum who have successful marriages and met online used elenasmodels.

Why do YOU need a Ukrainian bank account in Trinidad and Tobago? And you shouldn't have to advise a Ukrainian on how to open an account in their own country. Anyone who can't handle that themselves is too stupid to live.

Eekee, you are sounding more and more like a native Russian.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Filed: Timeline

Alright here is what I know already about opening a bank account in the Ukraine according to go2kiev.com B-)

Opening A Bank Account :thumbs:

"Ukrainian currency is called Hryvna and is divided into 100 Kopecks....You can withdraw hryvnas (UAH) and, in some ATMs, USD...Spend all hryvnas before leaving the country as you can't take them out....

To open a bank account in Ukraine, you need your passport and a document to confirm your registration (such as an apartment rental contract or confirmation from the hotel of your stay). Accounts may be in UAH, USD or EUR. Internet banking is available with some banks, including with personal deposit accounts. The highest percentage is given on deposits in UAH, then USD and least in EUR."

1. I think this information applies to Nonresidents.

2. I wonder if the same documentation to a certain extent applies to the Ukrainian citizen as well?

3. I am still curious about the average amount that is needed to start a bank account in the Ukraine.

Edited by TheTruthLearner

1. As for the People you speak of in reference to that place that is another whole point for debate as well I won't get into. :no:

3. I appreciate your sharing but let's just say don't think I don't know about the place you are referring to or speaking about but...I will leave that one right there and stick with only having a good laugh :lol::rofl: :rofl: :lol: ...But Moving Right along... :whistle: As Shakespeare said:

"Small to greater matters must give way."-William Shakespeare, "Antony and Cleopatra", Act 2 scene 2 :thumbs:

3. I am not interested in opening a bank account in the Ukraine. I am interested in finding out knowledge on what a Ukrainian citizen will have to do in order to open a Bank Account in the Ukraine.

4. I am not interested in giving advice to the Ukrainian citizen about their own country's affairs because I don't live there and I am unqualified to do so. I only wish to gather knowledge about this which can indeed be helpful. I don't think anyone would be against the gathering knowledge now would they? As John F. Kennedy said:

"The goal of education is the advancement of knowledge and the dissemination of truth."

John F. Kennedy :thumbs:

I'd flip it around on "her." Tell her in order to process the visa you'll need "her" help to the tune of about $100. Tell her it's a processing fee or something and you'd love to pay it but it has to be paid in hvrna and in cash. She has to mail it to you before you can proceed. You really want to go on... but this new rule has to be followed.

Hmm-You make a very interesting point worth considering :yes: As Confucius said:

“When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.”

Confucius :thumbs:

A K-1 petition is something a US citizen files for. Not someone from another country. - You need to find the correct website for your questions.

1. Say what???? The topic presented here did not incorporate the ideology of the K1-Visa :ot::wow: but discusses the Tourist Visa issue. :ot2: since the Caribbean has no need for such a system and thankfully is freed from it because of the individual sovereignty of each country deciding to not have a system like this in place. Plus some have never even heard of such a thing when it comes to getting someone from another country to migrate to their Caribbean country.

2. Where should I go?-You seem to know perhaps-Do tell as they say! :yes:

3. Are you telling me that because I am nonAmerican that I should not have the equal opportunity of wanting to go to an FSU country like Russia or the Ukraine?

The purpose of this topic is to help others who are just like me in the Caribbean who do not know anything about going to an FSU country and as such all great advice that will be given will be welcome and certainly will not be seen as being in vain :D

As Shakespeare said "All the world's a stage.."

You should go there. Just book a trip and go. You'll do fine.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

Eekee, you are sounding more and more like a native Russian.

Ha, how exactly?

Also, Trinidad dude: large text is not necessary and in fact annoying. This isn't a board for middle school girls expressing their love for Justin Bieber.

Первый блин комом.

You should go there. Just book a trip and go. You'll do fine.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :thumbs: -I am sure I will do fine but what I may have to be careful with especially in the Ukraine is police harassment especially in the Odessa region. Police have been known to stop you to check on your travel documents at any given moment's notice even for no apparent reason because "you" appear to them as "suspicious." However "other" visitors can be exempt from such "inspections" by simply not talking in their native language when they pass by a policeman when it is for certain I may not escape such. :(

Odessa has been known at times for police brutality of its own people might I add.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :thumbs: -I am sure I will do fine but what I may have to be careful with especially in the Ukraine is police harassment especially in the Odessa region. Police have been known to stop you to check on your travel documents at any given moment's notice even for no apparent reason because "you" appear to them as "suspicious." However "other" visitors can be exempt from such "inspections" by simply not talking in their native language when they pass by a policeman when it is for certain I may not escape such. :(

Odessa has been known at times for police brutality of its own people might I add.

And you know all this how?

Dude, just go. You'll be fine.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Also, Trinidad dude: large text is not necessary and in fact annoying. This isn't a board for middle school girls expressing their love for Justin Bieber.

1. I am not a Justin Bieber fan :bonk: and never will be. I am not into Hollywood celebrities or Hollywood celebrity worship. They don't pay my bills for me at the end of the month anyway. :thumbs:

2. "Dude" is an American term. I am not one. Feel free to use it with those that are. :thumbs:

3. I had to write "Big" so that you could know my perspective about certain issues and about the "site" you made reference to previously which I will stay silent about.... :whistle: let's just say because of.....and that's all I will say about that with a good laugh added to it. :rofl: :rofl: As Shakespeare once wrote:

"Give thy thoughts no tongue"

William Shakespeare

"He is winding the watch of his wit; by and by it will strike."

William Shakespeare

or as one man put it....

"He who lives by the crystal ball soon learns to eat ground glass"-Edgar R. Fiedler

4. There now this post contains letters with with a lesser size. Your reading panic should be hopefully now quelled for now. :whistle: As one person wrote:

"It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see."

Henry David Thoreau

Thanks for your contribution thought...You've been a real sport.. :thumbs:

And you know all this how?

Dude, just go. You'll be fine.

1. You perhaps do not know as to what I am referring to.... and I will leave that there :whistle:

2. I know such after reading travel guides on Odessa and coming across information on Odessa police brutality.

3. I am not a bad person but a good person but let's just say I am not those "other kinds" of tourists that go there and will expect a different kind of treatment when I arrive and especially I am referring to the police authorities and that can go for the whole of Ukraine at times. :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.