PD is Current.

May 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

1,228 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

The life cycle of a Visa Bulletin Prediction thread:

Days 1-8: "Yaay! Let's all hope for great movement!" "Congratulations to those who got their interview!"

Days 9-10: "I have a question, can anyone help?"

Day 11: "Here is the answer."

Days 12-13: "I don't like your answer, so let's argue."

Days 14-15: "I have a totally unrelated question that has nothing to do with VB prediction... but maybe someone knows the answer?"

Days 16-17: "Sorry, we don't know the answer. Here is a guess, but you're in the wrong forum."

Days 18-19: "Let's argue about something! You suck!"

Days 20-23: "NO, you suck!"

Day 24: Moderator deletes offending posts.

Day 25: "Did anyone call NVC yet?"

Day 26: "Call NVC!" "Call NVC!" "I called NVC, they said call back next month?! What does that mean?!?!"

Days 27-28: "OMG!!! Nobody is going to get an interview!! There'll be retrogression!!! Arrggghghghg!"

Day 29: "Calm down. Think positive and wait. Everything will be fine"

Day 30: "Yay, I got an interview." "Whoohoo! Me too!"

Day 31: "VB released, 2 months movement." "Congratulations"

Rinse and repeat.

LOL

Fu1Wm4.png

XjMNm4.png

F2A

Sent I-130: 03/24/2011

NOA1: 03/29/2011

NOA2: 03/29/2013

NVC: 04/08/2013 uscis sent file to nvc

NVC: 04/16/2013 CASE NUMBER

NVC: 04/22/2013 sent DS-3032

NVC: 04/22/2013 pay $88 fee

NVC: 04/22/2013 accepted DS-3032

NVC: 04/23/2013 sent I-864

NVC: 04/23/2013 pay $230 fee

i know that ... i mean this does not mean delay in the issuance of interview schedules that mean slow or stop movement VB

by the way PILAPILA his pd 30oct09 not 16oct09 :secret:;)

Thanks for the correction B-) and the positive vibes that you give, last month people got their interviews on march 6th aso we have 4 more days , lets be positive :star:

last month nvc gave the same answer to all as this month, but as we saw it moved 2.5 months, so i hope this will happen again for may vb

just called NVC, the operator told me to call on 1st week of April, #######!!!!

are you kiddin me!!! and she told me they are working on dates prior to July22, they are supposed to gave us April VB right,,,what the F!!!! is going on ,,,,

UNQUOTE

think positive guysssssss :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.