anetskie

still confused

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi there,how r u vj members,i have quick question,hope u can help me..i already asked about this but im stil worried,i worked in saudi arabia for 3 years and few months,do i realy need police clearance for us embassy?im already in philipines almost 9 months now as exit visa.do i really realy need police clearance?please need your advice..

Filed: Other Country: Ireland
Timeline

hi there,how r u vj members,i have quick question,hope u can help me..i already asked about this but im stil worried,i worked in saudi arabia for 3 years and few months,do i realy need police clearance for us embassy?im already in philipines almost 9 months now as exit visa.do i really realy need police clearance?please need your advice..

1. Please fill in your timeline.

2. You need a Police Certificate from any country you lived in for 6 months or more, since reaching the age of 16. So yes, you will need one from Saudi Arabia.

3. Police Certificates will be needed at the time of your interview.

:thumbs:

K-1 Visa Journey
08/05/2011 I-129F sent
08/09/2011 I-129F recieved and signed for by C.Viella @ Lewisville, TX
08/11/2011 NOA1 email recieved
08/12/2011 Cheque cashed by USCIS
08/16/2011 NOA1 Hard Copy recieved
12/05/2011 NOA2 Email recieved: Approved
12/09/2011 NOA2 Hard Copy recieved: Approved
01/10/2012 Medical
01/24/2012 NVC received File
01/26/2012 NVC transferred to Embassy
02/06/2012 Embassy Received
02/08/2012 Packet 3 Received
02/16/2012 Packet 3 Sent back to Embassy
02/17/2012 Embassy Received
03/01/2012 Packet 4 Received
03/13/2012 Interview Date: APPROVED
04/05/2012 POE: Dublin, Ireland

Your I-129f was approved in 116 days from your NOA1 date.
Your interview took 215 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

04/25/2012 AOS sent
04/30/2012 AOS Received and signed for by CHYBA @ Chicago, IL
05/03/2012 Cheque cashed by USCIS
05/04/2012 Biometrics letter sent
05/29/2012 I-485 transferred to CSC
06/01/2012 Biometrics appointment
07/06/2012 EAD+AP Card Production (68 days)
07/14/2012 EAD+AP Card Received

04/18/2013 Filed for EAD+AP renewal
04/19/2013 Contacted Congressman
04/19/2013 RFE for form I-693
05/06/2013 RFE response under review
05/21/2013 AOS APPROVED!
05/25/2013 Green Card IN HAND!

Your AOS was approved in 392 days from your send-date.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes.. As it states in the Visa Application requirements.

OTHER COUNTRY POLICE CERTIFICATES.Applicants aged 16 years and older must also present

police certificates from other countries where they have lived for six (6) months or more after reaching the

age of 16. As with NBI clearances, foreign police certificates should be obtained in any maiden names,

aliases or nicknames used while in the country in question, including different spellings you have used of

those names. Country-specific information on how to secure police certificates is available on the State

Department’s website at http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_3272.html.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can request Saudi Arabia Police Clearance from:

Saudi Arabian Embassy in Makati City, Philippines

Saudi Arabia Embassy , Philippines

389 SEN GIL. PUYAT AVE ., EXT . MAKATI CITY Metro Manila

City: Makati City

Phone: +63 (2) 817-3371 / +63 (2) 817-3372

Fax: +63 (2) 816-1477

Website: http://www.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?InSectionID=3057&InNewsItemID=37460

Email: phemb@mofa.gov.sa

Office Hours: Government offices are open from 7:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m.; private businesses from 8:00 a.m. till noon, and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; general banking from 8:00 a.m. till noon; markets and shops are open till 9:00 p.m. Government offices and private businesses are closed Thursdays and Fridays.

Details: Contact the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Philippines. All of the Kingdom is under one time zone, Eastern Standard Time plus eight hours. During Daylight Savings Time, add seven hours.

Edited by Wally Greene

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Glad to see that this is resolved now. :-)

Now i need your opinions regarding PCC?

I live in Kuwait with my spouse and I was in Kuwait from age 10 till now.

I was born in Kuwait and then brought back to Philippines by my filipina mother and she left us ( me and sis) to our wonderful lolo for 9 years.

Since I was in Kuwait from age 16 and till now... Does that mean I get police certificate clearance only in Kuwait?

No need for the Philippines Police clearance right?

I am a Thai national, My father is Thai, but I never lived in Thailand for more than 6 months at a time so I know I don't need it.

Thanks in advanced for your opinions!

:-)

2010 - met in Kuwait and got married at Washington using previous b1/b2 visa.

2010 - back in Kuwait as husband and wife.

2010 - denied to renew tourist visa, lady in the embassy said was not eligible!? Lies! Wth! Traumatized :-/

2012 - applied for tourist visa again, strengthened by the Lord, armed with lots of prayer, got a b1/b2 visa for a year!!! Yey! Christmas here we come!!!

2012 - decided to get ir1/cr1, I-130 started.

2013 - still in ir1/cr1 process.

2013 - EXPECTing our first born !!! <3

Dear Jesus,

Because your awesome and you love us more than we will ever know how to, please bless us and send our visa case to the fastest and bestest worker you got! But nonetheless, let Your will be done not ours. <3

USCIS - NVC

08/03/2012 - I-130 packet received by the Chicago lockbox (sent through FedEx)

08/09/2012 - Received Email of NOA1, routed to California Service Center.

08/08/2012 - updated online?

08/20-ish/2012 - Received Mail of NOA1.

01/18/2013 - Received Email saying I-130 approved NOA2

03/06/2013 - Received Mail of NOA2

03/09/2013 - Emailed NVC correction regarding wrong current address of principal applicant

03/09/2013 - Paid AOS bill $88 online

03/10/2013 - Emailed the NVC DS-3032

event.png

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You can request Saudi Arabia Police Clearance from:

Saudi Arabian Embassy in Makati City, Philippines

Saudi Arabia Embassy , Philippines

389 SEN GIL. PUYAT AVE ., EXT . MAKATI CITY Metro Manila

City: Makati City

Phone: +63 (2) 817-3371 / +63 (2) 817-3372

Fax: +63 (2) 816-1477

Email: phemb@mofa.gov.sa

Office Hours: Government offices are open from 7:30 a.m. till 2:30 p.m.; private businesses from 8:00 a.m. till noon, and from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.; general banking from 8:00 a.m. till noon; markets and shops are open till 9:00 p.m. Government offices and private businesses are closed Thursdays and Fridays.

Details: Contact the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Philippines. All of the Kingdom is under one time zone, Eastern Standard Time plus eight hours. During Daylight Savings Time, add seven hours.

I've been reading that it's not possible to obtain a police clearance from Saudi especially if you are not a national and still not there. Did that change?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

i have same question my fiance he used to work in saudi arabia (KSA) for about 2yrs. i thought if the person is non resident there's no way to get a police certificate. anyone has any idea or advice(maybe someone has experience handling this same situation in the past). thanks

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.