Rosie_Todd

Proof of Meeting question

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone! I have passport stamps, boarding passes, itinerary, e-tickets, debit card statements showing airline ticket purchases, withdrawals within the Philippines and purchases in the Philippines and pictures of the two of us together. I also have several receipt slips from atm withdrawals as well as receipts from restaraunts and various purchases....would including these receipts be a good idea?

03/21/2011: Met Online

07/03/2011: Met in Manila for the first time

01/29/2012: Met in Manila for the second time

03/09/2012: Mailed I-129F

03/12/2012: I-129F Delivered

03/15/2012: NOA1

09/28/2012: NOA2

10/15/2012-10/16/2012: Medical at St. Luke's-PASSED!

10/25/2012: Interview-APPROVED!

10/31/2012: Visa received

11/20/2012: POE: JFK

Timeline

you can provide everything that u have so that in case they ask for everything u can show it to them...

i had my interview yesterday i gathered everything that we had but the american consulate just ask me a photos which is good... anyway not all of them are the same so id rather be prepare just in case... be sure to organize and label everything in an envelope with tabs...

i got my visa approved as well as my 2 kids...

goodluck! = )

Timeline

you can provide everything that u have so that in case they ask for everything u can show it to them...

i had my interview yesterday i gathered everything that we had but the american consulate just ask me a photos which is good... anyway not all of them are the same so id rather be prepare just in case... be sure to organize and label everything in an envelope with tabs...

i got my visa approved as well as my 2 kids...

goodluck! = )

thanks...and congratulations!

03/21/2011: Met Online

07/03/2011: Met in Manila for the first time

01/29/2012: Met in Manila for the second time

03/09/2012: Mailed I-129F

03/12/2012: I-129F Delivered

03/15/2012: NOA1

09/28/2012: NOA2

10/15/2012-10/16/2012: Medical at St. Luke's-PASSED!

10/25/2012: Interview-APPROVED!

10/31/2012: Visa received

11/20/2012: POE: JFK

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hello everyone! I have passport stamps, boarding passes, itinerary, e-tickets, debit card statements showing airline ticket purchases, withdrawals within the Philippines and purchases in the Philippines and pictures of the two of us together. I also have several receipt slips from atm withdrawals as well as receipts from restaraunts and various purchases....would including these receipts be a good idea?

sound like you have enough but the extra will not hurt.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Sounds good, include a sample of chat logs phone records. I just had five pics , us in different locations, with family and locals and one studio shot(unbelievably inexpensive at mall to get pics done) and don't forget visa photo of you and her. This is all I had when submitted my package. It sounds like some overdue it making the package too large. keep it well organized and clean and simple. My divorce decree was the largest item. I used the large clips to hold each group of papers(dont staple or use paper clips). Make it easy for them to make your file and USCIS officer to quickly see and find info. Approved 133 days....

the only thing we had were the copy of his plane tickets, passport stamps and 3 pictures. got approved without problems so you'll be fine :)

148280zkcv79ffi3.gifDeeDee & Sam 426064ng1n3ghbqw.gif

766837489_784932.gif

from filling I129F to POE- exactly 6 months

for k1 steps and dates check my timeline
AOS approved took 7 months you can chack my timeline for details

ROC

October 6th- mailed package

as1cJVfNw2k0710MTMybHN8MDQyMTdqc3xXZVwnd

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.