che234

DS 156 form no barcode?

15 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Alright i made a previous thread regarding the DS forms.

I have everything already including the DS 156 but i have a question.

I was able to save the DS 156 to other pdf reader and save it so i can print them anytime but everytime i printed the form

it doesn't have a barcode.. I even tried online , i fill up the forms online but still no barcode installed.

What i saw is just the " BARCODE " text at the right side.

Is it really necessary to have a barcode? How can i print them with barcode please?? :unsure:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Alright i made a previous thread regarding the DS forms.

I have everything already including the DS 156 but i have a question.

I was able to save the DS 156 to other pdf reader and save it so i can print them anytime but everytime i printed the form

it doesn't have a barcode.. I even tried online , i fill up the forms online but still no barcode installed.

What i saw is just the " BARCODE " text at the right side.

Is it really necessary to have a barcode? How can i print them with barcode please?? :unsure:

Yes as mentioned you have to click the continue button then you can save it... AFTER.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes as mentioned you have to click the continue button then you can save it... AFTER.

What browser are you using? Try it on Internet Explorer.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

What browser are you using? Try it on Internet Explorer.

I'm not sure what browser she is using, but she has to click the continue button so the barcode can be generated as her info she just typed will be in that barcode.

I use three different browsers... :whistle:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I tried Firefox latest version , netscape navigator latest version , IE latest version and chrome latest version.

My Adobe Reader is also latest version but still i get this error

Your system may not meet the minimum requirements. The following problem(s) have been detected:

* Your browser does not appear to meet the minimum required version.

* You do not appear to have the minimum required version of Adobe Acrobat installed.

:( i can't get through of this help!!

Timeline

Alright i got it but here's another problem , when i click continue i got this error

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

anyone experience this problem when submitting the form?

Timeline

I am glad you got it printed. :thumbs:

I hate computer hiccups! I found that sometimes I had to click on compatibility mode to get things to work with Adobe also and I am running the latest versions of IE and such, so the issues at times is the website is not up to snuff.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

I am glad you got it printed. :thumbs:

I hate computer hiccups! I found that sometimes I had to click on compatibility mode to get things to work with Adobe also and I am running the latest versions of IE and such, so the issues at times is the website is not up to snuff.

Yes but was lucky because everytime i hit continue it saved through IDM :)

btw how do i print them ? Long or short bond paper?

Timeline

Yes but was lucky because everytime i hit continue it saved through IDM :)

btw how do i print them ? Long or short bond paper?

You will be fine with the short 8.5 X 11.5 paper, I don't know of any forms anymore that are long.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i used 8.5 x 13 :unsure:

When you print and the print option screen appears. You should have a option to choose Fit to Page. If you selected 8.5 x 11. It will adjust the text to the page size.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Timeline

When you print and the print option screen appears. You should have a option to choose Fit to Page. If you selected 8.5 x 11. It will adjust the text to the page size.

I asked my friend about the paper size but she told me that it's up to you if what size you want. It's either short or long that is fine.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.