AnaAndDaniel

Lost - Season 3

327 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
ok now i'm ticked.

apparently the next season doesn't start until FEBRUARY 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink::blink:

here are my questions:

If they are rescued when he has the beard in the hospital, how come he tells the guy to get his father..............his father is dead, right??????

If Penny wasn't on the boat..........and they did get rescued....................is Penny the bad guy?

and finally..........

was that not the BEST Hurley scene like EVER when he comes bombin' in the vfw bus???? rofl!!!

My shot at answers . . .

I think in the hospital he was so wasted that he didn't remember his father was dead . . . hard to know if Penny was the bad guy but I think Ben has secret see-into-the-future powers since he said "it's not supposed to happen" or something like that. Yes I LOVED Hurley on the walkie - "I saved 'em all!

yeah but....................

he also had a script written out by his dad.......

Yet, didn't we also see Jack's dad on the Island in the jungle in the first season? And the nurse wanted to verify whether the script was actually from Jack's dad, and then Jack left. Seems nothing connected with the Island is ever absolutely certain :unsure:

Gotta love Hurley....most of the time he's like a big, soft teddy bear. Just don't get him pizzed, or he'll turn into a grizzley :lol:

Scott - So. California, Lai - Hong Kong

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fagm.gif3dflagsdotcom_chchk_2fagm.gif

Our timeline:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1032

Our Photos

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=7mj8fg...=0&y=x7fhak

http://www.amazon.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.j...z8zadq&Ux=1

Optimist: "The glass is half full."

Pessimist: "The glass is half empty."

Scott: "I didn't order this!!!"

"Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." - Ruth 1:16

"Losing faith in Humanity, one person at a time."

"Do not put your trust in princes, in mortal men, who cannot save." - Ps 146:3

cool.gif

IMG_6283c.jpg

Vicky >^..^< She came, she loved, and was loved. 1989-07/07/2007

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I'll talk about the show a bit later, I'm about to watch it again, last night wasn't enough. :lol:

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

ok here I go...

Penny has no idea who Naomi is and seems to have no idea about anything about a boat... which leads me to believe what Ben said was true, that Naomi was one of the bad guys trying to find the island for their own purposes...

about Jack, That was the future, I am sure... how else would you explain Jack and Kate in the end... I think he brought up his dad for effect, like how dare you think I am a drunk when my dad was a drunk... because he said soemthing after about don't pity me.... :unsure:

I think Jack wants to go back because not all of them made it off the island , I think only a few actually made it off the island for whatever reason.... He said something to Kate about he was tired of lying, I am wondering if they told people that everyone else was dead

anywho I am still trying to process everything... :wacko:

I still can't believe they killed off Charlie :crying: why didn't he run out the door and shut it from the other side?? :unsure:

and I have a sneaking suspicion that they person in the coffin was Ben because that guy asked if he was friend or family and I am sure Jack said neither...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I don't know if you guys ever visit the abc site but they have a Lost message board that has a ton of info. The only thing is that sometimes they have spoilers and they don't warn you so you find out more than you really wanted to know. It's kind of like as a kid you really wanted to know what was inside the big shiney box at Christmas or on your birthday but if someone actually told you before you got the pleasure of opening it it kind of popped the air out of your baloon. lol

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

I go to a brazilian forum that's fantastic. I don't read the spoilers though, takes the fun away from the show.

Anyway, here's my take on the season finale.

I thought the episode was different than I expected, not sure for good or for worse, but it definitly caught me by surprise.

I thought the phone wasn't gonna work, but when Ben warned Jack not to do it I believe in him for the first time ever. Then Jack beat the ####### out of him and he stayed quiet, then I was sure something was wrong with Naomi, I thought Ben knew her and knew she wasn't there to help.

The Flashfoward left me confused 'cus I was finding Jack's behaviour really weird, I couldn't exactly place that part of his past anywhere, maybe after the tattoo thing. When I was it was indeed a flashfoward, I was suprised, but thought it made perfectly sense. I think we're looking at the very end of the series, when all is said and done, how the island affected people's lives. Jack was clearly happier in the island. That IS afterall the whole issue in the show, those people changing into something better, being "cured" by the island.

About the coffin, we know it's a man due to the paper clipping (it said Man found), so it's not a woman or a child, so I'll risk saying it's either Ben or Locke, although apparently the name starts with a J, so it could be Locke or Sawyer. But if it was Sawyer Kate wouldn't be startled by Jack's question, unless something really bad happens between them in the island, although I still think she's with him, when she told Jack she had to go back to "him".

Charlie's death made sense, sure he could have escaped, but Desmond made him believe that only with his death would Claire be rescued, not just by the flicking of the switch, so he was sacrificing himself for Claire.

The Penny part was really surprising, the boat is not hers, Naomi doesn't work for her. Wow. I think her father is behind Dharma, and I think Naomi was there for the Dharma, and that the Dharma will try to regain control over the island now.

Edited by Luis&Laura

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

I still can't believe they killed off Charlie :crying: why didn't he run out the door and shut it from the other side?? :unsure:

Because if Desmond's flash forward isn't followed exactly, the predicted outcome doesn't happen. Desmond told Charlie that he drowned and it lead to Claire and Aaron being rescued by a helicopter. He sacrificed himself to ensure that what Desmond predicted happened.

BTW - the name on the newspaper clipping was not of any of the islanders, the surname ends "entham" or "antham". Most people on the boards are guessing "Jeremy Bentham", because its a name of a famous philosopher (like John Locke). So the person who died either is a not yet introduced character or was living under a pseudonym.

• 7 months later...
Timeline

another 24 days :dance:

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
we tried to get into lost but we started watching it in the second season in England and we just couldn't get into it. watched a few episodes here and there but not into it

it would be hard to get into if you start watching it in the middle :P... it is not a show you can just watch now and then... :no:

I have been wanting to watch the whole thing from the beginning again before the new episodes start but I haven't done it yet ....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

I just watched the last episode yesterday, cuz with me moving here and new life, etc, I missed the first episodes so I decided to wait to watch it all on Netflix.

I'm really confused, specially with Charlie and Kate being home. Who is the guy Kate has to go back to? Why does he want to go back to the island? Maybe one of Kate's ex or some men in the past was behind everything and maybe she made some kind of a deal to go back if she went back with him?

I can't wait for the next season, and this time no matter what I will watch.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline