AnaAndDaniel

Lost - Season 3

327 posts in this topic

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I haven't seen last nights show..but last week...with the spiders! whoa I enjoyed that one!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I want to know why they has John Locke's father tied up and on the Island!! Will they get back to that?

The show is absolutely crazy! And I love it!!

Edited by Stacey33

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

There's definitly more to Juliet than meets the eye, but I still thinks he's not gonna be a spy for the Others.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Timeline

I missed part of the show but I recorded it so I'll have to catch up tonight. I'm not surprised Locke went to the "other" side. He was always weird to me and I never really liked him. I'm wondering why if the "others" left Juliet behind she had a key to the cuffs in her pocket. And if she didn't know why they were out there or how they got out there, how did she know she had the key in her pocket? Just seems a little fishy to me. And I thought they were on a different island then the "others". So how are they getting back and forth from the two islands so easily?

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I missed part of the show but I recorded it so I'll have to catch up tonight. I'm not surprised Locke went to the "other" side. He was always weird to me and I never really liked him. I'm wondering why if the "others" left Juliet behind she had a key to the cuffs in her pocket. And if she didn't know why they were out there or how they got out there, how did she know she had the key in her pocket? Just seems a little fishy to me. And I thought they were on a different island then the "others". So how are they getting back and forth from the two islands so easily?

yeah, I was wondering about the key too.... and wondering why anyone else doesn't seem to find that fishy.... but it looks like Sayid might....

The Others village is on the same island that the survivors are on.... their "labs" or whatever you call them are on that other island... and they do have some kind of motor boat too....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

Ahhh, makes more sense now about the "others" camp. I missed that their camp is on the same island. I am also wondering why it appeared that the black smoke only materialized when Juliet and Kate were discussing Jack. Or in other words, fighting about Jack. It seemed to me the smoke appeared when Juliet had said something to Kate that bothered her about Jack. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I bet we won't know what the black smoke is till the very end of the show.

(Puerto Rico) Luis & Laura (Brazil) K1 JOURNEY
04/11/2006 - Filed I-129F.
09/29/2006 - Visa in hand!

10/15/2006 - POE San Juan
11/15/2006 - MARRIAGE

AOS JOURNEY
01/05/2007 - AOS sent to Chicago.
03/26/2007 - Green Card in hand!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS JOURNEY
01/26/2009 - Filed I-751.
06/22/2009 - Green Card in hand!

NATURALIZATION JOURNEY
06/26/2014 - N-400 sent to Nebraska
07/02/2014 - NOA
07/24/2014 - Biometrics
10/24/2014 - Interview (approved)

01/16/2015 - Oath Ceremony

*View Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Locke has gone with the others because he wants to live on the island. He doesn't want to leave. He was an unlucky, unhappy, depressed man in a wheel chair who thought life had no more to offer him when he lands on this island and becomes a leader (who can walk) and had a purpose to his life now. No surprise he went with them. Also most of the others (according to ben) don't actually know thatt they can't leave the island. The submarine was an symbol that has in place to keep people happy but he would never actually have let anybody leave.

Last nights episode was not very good in my opinion. Yes, i loved the whole hugo/sawyer "friendship" they are the best two characters - interesting and funny. Never the less the Sawyer-Kate-Jack-Julliet love quadrangle (i believe the technical term is a square) is driving me up the wall.

I think it will be the last of the others for a while. They will, hopefullly, develop a few new story lines and come to the others next season.

K-1 Visa Journey

04/20/2006 - file our I-129f.

09/14/2006 - US Embassy interview. Ask Lauren to marry me again, just to make sure. Says Yes. Phew!

10/02/2006 - Fly to New York, EAD at JFK, I'm in!!

10/14/2006 - Married! The perfect wedding day.

AOS Journey

10/23/2006 - AOS and EAD filed

05/29/2007 - RFE (lost medical)

08/02/2007 - RFE received back at CSC

08/10/2007 - Card Production ordered

08/17/2007 - Green Card Arrives

Removing Conditions

05/08/2009 - I-751 Mailed

05/13/2009 - NOA1

06/12/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

09/24/2009 - Approved (twice)

10/10/2009 - Card Production Ordered

10/13/2009 - Card Production Ordered (Again?)

10/19/2009 - Green Card Received (Dated 10/13/19)

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yeah, I was wondering about the key too.... and wondering why anyone else doesn't seem to find that fishy.... but it looks like Sayid might....

The Others village is on the same island that the survivors are on.... their "labs" or whatever you call them are on that other island... and they do have some kind of motor boat too....

About the key...

Didn't Juliet indicate that she herself had locked Kate and herself and dragged them out there so that Kate would consider the two of them 'in it together'? IOW, Juliet wasn't *really* surprised... and she MUST know why she was gassed and left behind. Right?! aaargh

OTOH, I totally missed Locke's father's scene...

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

I just watched last nights episode.

I find Juliette very suspicious. I think her character is crafty and that sweet little innocent way she talks is just making her even more creepy.

Something is not right.

And that damn Black smoke...what was the flashing about??

That is such a weird thing in this show.

Sawyer as a goodie! Hummm....

What about Palo and Nicki? Do you think they will ever figure out that they buried them alive???

So many questions....... :huh:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

About the key...

Didn't Juliet indicate that she herself had locked Kate and herself and dragged them out there so that Kate would consider the two of them 'in it together'? IOW, Juliet wasn't *really* surprised... and she MUST know why she was gassed and left behind. Right?! aaargh

OTOH, I totally missed Locke's father's scene...

i think she said that she found out or knew she had the key but she didn't want to tell Kate for the reason you mentioned.... I might have misunderstood though...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I have a feeling that Nikkie and whatshisname have dug themselves out and are hiding somewhere. I don't think they'd kill them off that quickly after introducing them to us, but who knows I didn't think Anna Lucia would be gone either. :wacko:

Sayid's a smart dude and I'd put my trust in him if I were in their place! He knows what's going down and I think Juliette is up to no good!

Sawyer's gonna be po'd bigtime when Jack gets back 'cause I think deep inside he was kind of getting into the whole leadership thing.

Where the heck did the others go and why??????? :unsure::unsure:

The only thing I hate about this show is that you really don't get many of these questions answered at the end of the season. There were soooo many things that are still questions in my mind from season 1, like where the heck are the kids, how did they get the list of everyone's names and how the heck do they know their personal history, etc. etc. etc.

I'll be soooo ticked if this show gets cancelled like that alien show did last year and I never find out what the heck is going on! :angry:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

:D

I WUV THIS SHOW!

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!