7 posts in this topic

Well...today i checked the USCIS website - date touch 2/10...and then it goes on to inform that on 30/9 a request was sent for further information. I cannot imagine what more i can give!!! we used the new forms, included photo,s passport stamps, boarding pass, exit pass, telephone bills, engagement receipt,....i am racking my brains to think what we missed...anyone got any ideas?

Well...today i checked the USCIS website - date touch 2/10...and then it goes on to inform that on 30/9 a request was sent for further information. I cannot imagine what more i can give!!! we used the new forms, included photo,s passport stamps, boarding pass, exit pass, telephone bills, engagement receipt,....i am racking my brains to think what we missed...anyone got any ideas?

and as a afterthought - do i wait for RFE to post it on timeline or do i use 30/9 as the rfe date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

All 4 pages on each G-3254A signed?

They have sent some weird RFEs asking for evidence of having met and stuff like that, even if people have sent them with the initial package. There was also one for the beneficiary's birth certificate and its translation even if it's not a requirement.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Check this post, it was from me a couple of weeks ago when I was in the same situation you are in.

You just have to wait to see what it is they want.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=33405&st=0

Good luck!

For now just try to remain calm, cause I know the feeling and I know how you must be feeling right now thinking a million reasons for the RFE. But you just won't know until it arrives via snail mail

Edited by ucla_cutie26

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

i am exactly the same as you truffles we did everything correct (even through a lawyer) we have 2 kids together aged 2 and 1 so i really think that is sufficient proof that we have been together in the last 2 years...i too am wondering what else they could need! good luck to you though

i am exactly the same as you truffles we did everything correct (even through a lawyer) we have 2 kids together aged 2 and 1 so i really think that is sufficient proof that we have been together in the last 2 years...i too am wondering what else they could need! good luck to you though

Thanks y'all...i guess it is possible it is going to be something and nothing....who knows!!!!...will let you know...i wonder if they have lost something?.....lol....

Good luck to you all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I got an RFE too, so I'm going to say 'Congrats~!' - hehe! At least it means they're working on our cases! Look at some of the posts that have taken 4 and 5 months to get an RFE. :D

Bill

I-129f Journey:

2006-07-17 I-129F sent to CSC

2006-07-24 NOA1 (received)

2006-10-05 RFE (received)

2006-10-06 RFE (returned to CSC)

2006-10-23 NOA2

2007-01-29 Visa Approved!

2007-02-17 Ceremony in Thailand

2007-02-21 POE LAX - Fiance and her daughter enter the USA together, Easy-Peasy!

2007-03-05 Wedding in USA

AOS Journey:

2007-06-07 AOS for spouse and daughter sent

2007-06-16 NOA's arrive, (issued on the 13th)

2007-07-05 Biometrics

2007-07-13 Received RFE (Mailed on July 3rd)

2007-08-06 Returned RFE

2007-10-16 Interview date

2007-10-27 Green Cards Received!

ROC (I-751) Journey:

2009-07-24 Joint I-751 for spouse and daughter sent

2009-08-03 Received NOA1 dated 7/27/09

2009-08-03 Received Receipt and one year extension for wife

2009-08-03 Received "Verification Of Incusion Of A Dependent" for step-daughter

2009-08-27 Biometrics

2009-11-13 Green Cards Received

Citizenship Journey:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.