5 posts in this topic

I got the email from uscis that they sent out my rfe on sept16th. I still have not received it yet. I gave it some time because we all know about snail mail. Now its been 2 weeks and i need to do something. Can anyone give me an idea how to find out where it was sent and how to request they send me another one. I gave them the address change but they might have still sent it to the lawyer whom i have severed ties with. I went thru csc. thank you all in advance for your help. :(

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
I got the email from uscis that they sent out my rfe on sept16th. I still have not received it yet. I gave it some time because we all know about snail mail. Now its been 2 weeks and i need to do something. Can anyone give me an idea how to find out where it was sent and how to request they send me another one. I gave them the address change but they might have still sent it to the lawyer whom i have severed ties with. I went thru csc. thank you all in advance for your help. :(

If u got attorney your rfe will go to him. ours went to attorney an they mailed it an got it back because they put wrong address on it so they sent to me by e mail i copied an sent it back by over night mail but still time was lost so contact your attorney he should have got it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My RFE was sent on Sep 15. It went to my attorny who sent it to me. I finally got it Friday and mailed it off yesterday.

So yes your RFE went to your attorny. Is there any possibility you could contact your attorny and see if he would send it on to you. I would personally say you need to contact your service center and let them know because they will also send your NOA2 there also.

June 13, 2006: I-129F Sent

June 27, 2006: NOA1

Sep 13, 2006: Touched

Sep 15, 2006: RFE Sent from CSC to my attorny

Sep 29, 2006: RFE Recieved by me

Sep 30, 2006: RFE Sent back to CSC

Oct 4, 2006: RFE Received by CSC

Oct 7, 2006: Touched

Oct 17, 2006 NOA2

Oct , 2006 NVC Received papers

Nov 3, 2006 NVC Forwarded papers to Juarez

Nov 17, 2006 CDJ mailed Packet

Dec 2, 2006 I received Packet in the mail today

Feb 6, 2007 Medical at CDJ

Feb 7, 2007 Waited for DHL to deliver pictures since he forgot to bring them

Feb 8, 2007 Interview (Was approved to file waiver)

Feb 22, 2007 Filed Waiver at CDJ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

You need to get contact with your attorney or you have to contact CIS and have they send another one in mail.

Steve (WA,US) & Anne (SH,CN)

P1..............2004/10/04

P2..............2005/01/10

P3..............2005/04/07

P4..............2005/08/02

Interview.....2005/09/19

Married.......2005/10/29

Filed I-485...2005/12/17

RFE submit...2006/02/27

Interview......2006/08/31

Fingerprint....2006/09/07

wel letter......2006/09/19

I-551...........2006/10/02

Share my experiences with you, China-->U.S.

Check out my website : Click here

I am not an attorny, but someone did what you are doing or going to do.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.