caduceus37

nbi clearance

138 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes,its not good actually its like we lied because our atty said.my fiance disappeared meaning went back home(usa) we have no other reason because he is american. he filed 2006 and granted march 2010,my fiance filed k1 march 2011....but in our evidence of our relationship..he travels yearly.and we have bunch of photos,cards...so i dont know what to tell to the consul if he asked.am i gonna tell the truth? or i might say..the papers already filed then we have communication again...........what do i tell them?? but the truth he never left me..the only way we can get an annulmnt here in the philippines is to have a valid reason to grant it...see wally?? my life is complicated:( pls.what wll i do? am i gona lie to them that yes he left but he went back again? duno what to say..

Oh ok! In order for the annulment to be grant he (fiance) need to leave (abandon the marriage) for the annulments to be granted. So during that time you and your fiance stayed in contact and visited you. MMmmmm... it good but I would believe that you entered into the second marriage with your fiance unknowingly that you need to null the first marriage..? Then you found out that you needed to null the first marriage and at that point realized you were in to deep. Ahhhh!! much clearer.

Yes due to the annulment processs you had to abandon/lie to get the annulment granted. Mmmmmm!! no sure how the Consulate officer with perceive the circumstances behind the annulments.???

Did you and your fiance realize that your were already married and did not have an annulment from your first husband?

what is mean by SHOW STOPPER? sorry no idea :)

SHOW STOPPER Means:

temporarily interruption, disruption, pause.

God Does for those who do for themselves..!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yes,its not good actually its like we lied because our atty said.my fiance disappeared meaning went back home(usa) we have no other reason because he is american. he filed 2006 and granted march 2010,my fiance filed k1 march 2011....but in our evidence of our relationship..he travels yearly.and we have bunch of photos,cards...so i dont know what to tell to the consul if he asked.am i gonna tell the truth? or i might say..the papers already filed then we have communication again...........what do i tell them?? but the truth he never left me..the only way we can get an annulmnt here in the philippines is to have a valid reason to grant it...see wally?? my life is complicated:( pls.what wll i do? am i gona lie to them that yes he left but he went back again? duno what to say..

what is mean by SHOW STOPPER? sorry no idea :)

i read the decision,and the only date there are,date of filing and date of decision.what will i tell in my interview?

Timeline

i read the decision,and the only date there are,date of filing and date of decision.what will i tell in my interview?

There is now explanation of the decision? No custody of child explanation? Strange... :unsure:

Timeline

Oh ok! In order for the annulment to be grant he (fiance) need to leave (abandon the marriage) for the annulments to be granted. So during that time you and your fiance stayed in contact and visited you. MMmmmm... it good but I would believe that you entered into the second marriage with your fiance unknowingly that you need to null the first marriage..? Then you found out that you needed to null the first marriage and at that point realized you were in to deep. Ahhhh!! much clearer.

Yes due to the annulment processs you had to abandon/lie to get the annulment granted. Mmmmmm!! no sure how the Consulate officer with perceive the circumstances behind the annulments.???

Did you and your fiance realize that your were already married and did not have an annulment from your first husband?

yes we know that but the pastor who did the ceremony of our marriage said,no problem because im separated already with my first husband, we are both ignorant that time about annulment.and we thought we can pursue with the marriage.and i thin the pastor has an idea but i thin he only wants money from my fiance..ripping him off.

thats one of my worry also.i might say yes he left the country but he went back for me.but the annulment papers already in the process...

i want to shout,life sucks!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know what to do...

SHOW STOPPER Means:

temporarily interruption, disruption, pause.

Timeline

There is now explanation of the decision? No custody of child explanation? Strange... :unsure:

what do you mean child??? we dont have a child yet...my daughter is from my ex husband..my first marriage and the custody is mine.she is 1oyears old.ur confusing me:(

Timeline

what do you mean child??? we dont have a child yet...my daughter is from my ex husband..my first marriage and the custody is mine.she is 1oyears old.ur confusing me:(

Timeline

Sorry if I confused you :innocent: . In the court papers does it state full custody or parental right are solely yours?

At this point I believe a new topic needs to be start on this. 2 Annulments first husband current fiance. Expert advise. Again explain in detail the situation. When, why, where, and what needs to be done any advise (expert advise). I will see if any other top members have any knowledge on these circumstances.

We will work through this before the interview is set. I will pray on this also and do some research.

Timeline

Sorry if I confused you :innocent: . In the court papers does it state full custody or parental right are solely yours?

At this point I believe a new topic needs to be start on this. 2 Annulments first husband current fiance. Expert advise. Again explain in detail the situation. When, why, where, and what needs to be done any advise (expert advise). I will see if any other top members have any knowledge on these circumstances.

We will work through this before the interview is set. I will pray on this also and do some research.

thanks wally.

First marriage( ex husband)( annuled),we have a daughter,shes 10yrs old..in annulment.i have the sole custody of our child.

second marriage( my fiance)( annuled)-we got married when my first marriage has not annuled yet.so it means invalid.

- The pastor who did the ceremony said,its ok to get married again because im separated with my first husband.

bad decision so we had to annuled our marriage( fiance)

_2006,atty filed the case,stating my fiance left the country i didnt know,he didnt come back,(BUT NOT TRUE)

-then my fiance is the one who is psychological incapacitated in the papers atty filled.

-march 2010 annulment granted.

-march2011,my fiance filed k1 visa for me and k2 visa for my daughter.

My question is,do i need to tell the truth that my fiance never left me?

I read the annulment paper and its filled 2006,void 2010.no specific date when did he left the country.

thank you wally,i really need the advice of an expert...

Timeline

thanks wally.

First marriage( ex husband)( annuled),we have a daughter,shes 10yrs old..in annulment.i have the sole custody of our child.

second marriage( my fiance)( annuled)-we got married when my first marriage has not annuled yet.so it means invalid.

- The pastor who did the ceremony said,its ok to get married again because im separated with my first husband.

_2006,atty filed the case,stating my fiance left the country i didnt know,he didnt come back,(BUT NOT TRUE)

-then my fiance is the one who is psychological incapacitated in the papers atty filled.

I read the annulment paper and its filled 2006,void 2010.no specific date when did he left the country.

the only thing im sure is me and my fiance really love each other,we are still hoping to be together no matter what.we wont be together for years if we are not seriously inlove.i just hope the consul would understand our situation.i dont know what to do.i wish i could talk to the consul privately and explain how much my fiance and i really need each other right now:( depressing,im crying again.i remember how hard to be apart from someone i really love most:(

Timeline

the only thing im sure is me and my fiance really love each other,we are still hoping to be together no matter what.we wont be together for years if we are not seriously inlove.i just hope the consul would understand our situation.i dont know what to do.i wish i could talk to the consul privately and explain how much my fiance and i really need each other right now:( depressing,im crying again.i remember how hard to be apart from someone i really love most:(

No reply:( hoping for your advices pls:(

Timeline

thanks wally.

Hi caduceus37

I am back. had to go home from work. Can you start a new thread/post with information above? I want others with experience or more knowledge on these circumstances.

Timeline

You love is evident :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: . There is no question about you and your fiance's love. The consulates hear and see thousands of petitions and don't make any one more special than the other. The burden is on you the beneficiary to proof your deserving of the visa. The consulate have to do there jobs by reviewing inspecting and if doubt is there, to scrutinize, question and either approve or deny based on the documents and story provided at the interview.

I understand your tears of frustrate :crying: , uncertainty :unsure: and yearning :help: to be with the one you love. Lets try to prepare you to have the best outcome. Also so you know exactly what to say and do at your interview.

Timeline

oh i hope they wont return back my passport.my god! my fiance is not rich but his finacial income is fine.i dont know what else they want.my fiance visited me last year may2011.and i have a copy of his passport with stamp of travel to phil.since 2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2011.,then i got all the hotel bills,western unions,plane tickts,bunch of pictures and cards,NO ENGAGEMENT RING YET,

i did call for rescheduling,i got an email that they will email me 1 or 2 days from now to reschedule my interview.

SIGH.........God help me:(

Hi wally,our other vj women friends adviced me to get an nbi with a.ka. than to wait for the request from the embassy,and the person i knw from nbi said was to wait so that i will know what exactly the embassy wants.....i dont know what to follow..

Timeline

You love is evident :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: . There is no question about you and your fiance's love. The consulates hear and see thousands of petitions and don't make any one more special than the other. The burden is on you the beneficiary to proof your deserving of the visa. The consulate have to do there jobs by reviewing inspecting and if doubt is there, to scrutinize, question and either approve or deny based on the documents and story provided at the interview.

I understand your tears of frustrate :crying: , uncertainty :unsure: and yearning :help: to be with the one you love. Lets try to prepare you to have the best outcome. Also so you know exactly what to say and do at your interview.

i will just answer whatever question they may ask me:(i dont know if theres other members here have the same status as mine:( its ok,i will just wait for the interview and see what happens,this nbi thing is confusing me now,i told you about the nbi agent suggested me to wait for the embassy's request of aka.than to get one and have conflict.our vj female members insisting me to get an nbi with aka before the interview because the embassy will surely ask for it...what do you think i should do? you said its government so i need to follow the nbi agent? and expect 221g form? thanks wally.

Timeline

i will just answer whatever question they may ask me:(i dont know if theres other members here have the same status as mine:( its ok,i will just wait for the interview and see what happens,this nbi thing is confusing me now,i told you about the nbi agent suggested me to wait for the embassy's request of aka.than to get one and have conflict.our vj female members insisting me to get an nbi with aka before the interview because the embassy will surely ask for it...what do you think i should do? you said its government so i need to follow the nbi agent? and expect 221g form? thanks wally.

Hi caduceus

Question..

Did you actually go to the NBI office and apply for a new NBI with the AKA? or Did you consulate a friend that works at NBI and they advised to wait for the embassy to request the new NBI?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.