one...two...tree

Supermarket Meat Comes From Sick Animals

80 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

sorry, i had to take some cookies out of the oven. no, it doesn't have to be halal or kosher if that's not necessary for you. what i am referring to is on the factory slaughter lines, when animals are slaughtered and the butchering process begun, if it's not done properly, because the worker is working at a breakneck pace, cuts can be made into the animal's intestines, and fecal matter contaminates it. it's where e. coli o157 h7 comes from in hamburgers. it shouldn't be in there.

Anyone who doesn't rinse their hamburger before cooking and serving it to their family, makes me sick and their family as well.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post of the day right there.

Why must everything revolve around the ####### with you? laughing.giflaughing.giflaughing.gif

IR5

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Anyone who doesn't rinse their hamburger before cooking and serving it to their family, makes me sick and their family as well.

Not sure rinsing really helps. At the end of the day the only safe way to eat it is well done.

Timeline

Not sure rinsing really helps. At the end of the day the only safe way to eat it is well done.

That's true, but every little bit helps. I cook all my meat until it is well done anyways.

IR5

Timeline

I'm such a rebel I don't even shop at supermarkets. I grow my own sick animals to slaughter in my backyard since there's not enough road kill around here.

Halal road kill?wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

IR5

Timeline

What about your beef, pork, and chicken? :whistle:

Well, I don't use my beef to pork my chicken, but if that's your preference...whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gif

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Well, I don't use my beef to pork my chicken, but if that's your preference...

How about Turducken instead, much more tasty: sausage meat stuffed chicken in a duck in a turkey. Feeds a very large family :)

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline

How about Turducken instead, much more tasty: sausage meat stuffed chicken in a duck in a turkey. Feeds a very large family :)

Nothing says delicious like food that has the word "#######" in it.

IR5

Filed: Timeline

Hey William. Basically, I had several of posts I made in another thread deleted by the Moderators for not strictly adhering to the OP's topic at hand. Specifically, a thread was created, labeled 'political cartoons' (which happened to be created by one of the Mods), and I posted several political 'posters' - typically a photograph of a political figure combined with text. My posts were deleted and I was told such posts don't follow the OP's request to only have political 'cartoons'. So I then asked the Moderation if the same kind of scrutiny can be implemented by the Moderators and Kathryn assured me that this kind of Moderation does and will be applied to all threads, provided sufficient reporting on those posts which don't directly respond to the OP. This thread's topic is about supermarket meat coming from sick animals and a handful of serial trollers took it upon themselves to try and turn this thread into their own agenda - talking about PETA, when in fact the OP makes no mention of PETA nor is that the subject matter. I have long tolerated this type of trolling here in P&R, even by one of the Moderators who is a longtime troller, but the final straw came about when that Moderator created their own thread and subsequently got the 'royal treatment' of thread moderation by having anyone's post that did follow along their rigid interpretation of the topic, deleted.

You see, at some point, the whole notion of members here being able to enjoy participating in these forums has been turned on it's head, for the sake of favoring a Moderator who has habitually trolled the boards. And what I mean by trolling is posting replies to an OP that have no specific reply to the actual subject matter and add nothing to the discussion other than antagonize or demean the OP or deflect from argument presented in a political context.

All I'm asking here is for consistency and fairness. If the Moderation is going to allow random replies in threads then there shouldn't be any special treatment for any specific members here, especially if they also happen to be a Moderator. The alternative is that if it is acceptable to delete other people's posts because the OP complains such posts aren't on topic, then such actions by the Moderation need to be applied to all threads and OP's who make the same complaints. I've reported in this thread the specific trolling posts, asking that they be deleted and yet, they are sill up and none of the Moderation seem willing to take appropriate action.

So this is like my question about the game threads. So if I make a post, can I set some rules at the beginning of the thread? If people don't follow my rules can they be thread banned or moderated?

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

Is spilt milk a meat by-product? :unsure:

Perhaps it would be best if you discuss premature ejaculation with your urologist instead of here.

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

In fact, rinsing is not recommended as it increases your chances of contaminating other surfaces.

Timeline

In fact, rinsing is not recommended as it increases your chances of contaminating other surfaces.

Only if you use the bidet for food preparation.wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

IR5