BBCC

DHL Signup Sheet

3 posts in this topic

I just noticed on the latest CR-1 interview report for Montreal, that the first document asked for is the DHL signup sheet.

Not sure what this means. Can someone clarify more on how to get one?

We have already registered on the Visa Information Service web site, registered for Loomis/DHL service and selected the preferred local delivery office for delivery. All of this is confirmed when logging into our site. Do we need to print out any proof of this registration? Where and what do we print out for our interview?

Won't be long now.

Thanks!

Done: I-130/CR-1, I-751/ROC

Done: I-327

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just noticed on the latest CR-1 interview report for Montreal, that the first document asked for is the DHL signup sheet.

We have already registered on the Visa Information Service web site, registered for Loomis/DHL service and selected the preferred local delivery office for delivery. All of this is confirmed when logging into our site. Do we need to print out any proof of this registration? Where and what do we print out for our interview?

Won't be long now.

Thanks!

You'll need the last page, which is your confirmation page.

In fact, once you log in, it'll take you directly to that page with bio-data, passport and DHL location for pick-up.

And it's also required for DHL pick-up verification (waybill #).

Good luck at interview :thumbs:!

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Won't be long now.

Thanks!

i'm jealous. your case complete 1/3 and interview date of 2/6!!!??? mine was done 1/11 and not a word yet. best case scenario is news within a week or two for an early march interview. but even then i'd be 8 days behind you on approval and a full month behind you for an interview!! happy for you but this process is so frustrating.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.