fortune

need address!!

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

what is the address to send I-864 form??

Thanks VJ members

Did you check at the James' shortcut? I thought, the address was there. Were you able to generate the barcode cover sheet? The barcode coversheet has the complete NVC mailing address on it.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi!

what is the address to send I-864 form??

Thanks VJ members

Did you check at the James' shortcut? I thought, the address was there. Were you able to generate the barcode cover sheet? The barcode coversheet has the complete NVC mailing address on it.

DS230 generated means it was generated and mailed to you? Or you just printed it and sent it in?

BTW, what's the passport biographic form?

I-130 (CR1) Form:

• Received NAO1 on April 14, 2006
  • Approved on July 14, 2006
  • Received DS-3032 & Fee for Affidavit on August 07, 2006
  • Waiting for my wife to receive the DS-3032; Mailed out Affidavit Fee on August 09, 2006
  • Mailed out immigration fee on September 25, 2006
  • Overnighted I-864 Affidavit on October 2, 2006
  • Spouse mailed DS230 part I & copy of biographic page from Pakistan on October 23, 2006 (Pakistan date)
  • DS230 part I & copy of biographic page arrives to the NVC on November 06, 2006
  • Case Completed at NVC on November 30, 2006.
  • CR-1 forwarded December 07, 2007, and arrived at Islamabad Embassy on December 12, 2006.
  • Wife picks up packet for CR-1 on January 10, 2007.

I-129F (K3) Form:

• NOA1 received on June 08, 2006
  • Stamped and mailed a RFAE notice on November 14, 2006 to Homeland Security. Sent next day but too late for K3...
  • USCIS receives my RFAE on November 21, 2006, and case is now at the Missouri Service Center.
  • I-129F approved on November 28, 2006.
  • I-129F forwarded to Islamabad embassy on December 06, 2006.
  • Packet for K3 sent on January 08, 2007 and INTERVIEW DATE is assigned for January 30, 2007.

DS230 generated means it was generated and mailed to you? Or you just printed it and sent it in?

BTW, what's the passport biographic form?

Adil Khan

By using James Shortcuts (available HERE ), you can self generate the barcoded coversheet and send along with corresponding form eg the DS-230, once you know that NVC has generated it. This saves in mailing time.

The passport biographic form that you refer to, is not a form. A photocopy of the biographics page of the visa applicant (foreign spouse) passport is required to be submitted with the DS-230, along with any other documentation you are required to submit. The biographics page is the page containing the passport holders details eg name, date of birth, photo etc.

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.