sadman

heeelp about 221 (g)

64 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

so all i have to do is waiting till uscis contact my wife? Because she is my agent....she visited me twice ..the officer asked me questions i dint know before like : where did your wife grow? Where di she work before and how long? Where her familly lives and what is theire names ? Who is her friends and where they lives? ...so the officer was playing god with me...am not leaving my wife even if this visa get dinied at all..they are working that so bad they are separating famillies..and think you 4ever mine for the help.

Your wife should start calling and emailing her Senator right away. do not wait. You should write a complete list of everything they asked you and what you answered, how you were treated, everything. You need all of the details. You should keep saving IM and chats sessions, phone logs all evidence. These questions were asked of my husband too at both interviews. It will take a couple of months for USCIS to receive your case back. I had my Senator contact the consulate right away and we got more details of why they refused my husband. Unfortunately, your wife will probably get a notice of intent to revoke so you two must prepare for that right away. If she can visit you that will help your case. I am sorry to hear of this, but with Allah, you can win. Everything happens for a reason. You just have to fight hard, but you can do it. We will pray for you hard.

Timeline

thank you so much..so my wife should contact the senator through email and phone and try to know what went wrong in the interview?and about the phone logs how will i print it? I know that i have to fight but its hard for me to stay away from my wife i have none in here ..

Timeline

thank you so much..so my wife should contact the senator through email and phone and try to know what went wrong in the interview?and about the phone logs how will i print it? I know that i have to fight but its hard for me to stay away from my wife i have none in here ..

Yes, she should try contacting her Senator to get all the details. Your wife can print the IM and phone logs when she called you and send to USCIS once they have the case. The senator can help you with this too. I know what you are feeling. My husband felt the same. Just pray and Allah will care for you. I am so sorry but know others went through this as you are now and won. Have a good night I will pray for you two. Have your wife contact me and I will explain it all to her.

Timeline

the best thing u can do is just wait they will call u, i been on AP FOR 7MONTHS NOW NO CALL YET HOPE IT OVER SOON

MY LAWYER SAID TO NOT EMAIL THE EMBASSY NOW HE PUT IN A REQUEST TO DC SINCE MY CASE WAS RETURNED BACK TO THE USA

GOOD LUCK BROTHER EACH CASE IS DIFFRANT JUST DONT GAVE UP MY PRAYER FOR U AND ALL THE PEOPLE GOIN THRU OUR SITUATION. :crying:

Timeline

please note that it may take several weeks for you to reach uscis.................

Please can anyone tell me how long it wll take and what i have to do ? And explain to me ...thanks :( :'(

Basically, they were not convinced of your relationship. It will take a couple of months at least to get back to USCIS. It may take several months after that for them to review it.

Your US citizen spouse will have a chance in several months to contest the findings if she is issued a NOIR (notice of intent to revoke). Some people may tell you to have her Congress~person try to keep it at the Consulate. I have found that there really is no changing their minds once they have decided.

It is going to take several more months before you will have more information. What questions did they ask of you?

Timeline

they asked me about how we did meet? Did she ever visit me? And where she is born ? And where did she grow? What is her hobby? Who is her friend and when they are living? What is her religion? Who is her familly? And when they are living? What is her job and what kind of jobs she is doing there? Where did she work before? Did you have a mariage party? I said no so she asked me why? Thats all i remember miss samrty pants..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

He stated the questions he was asked and could not answer.

I have read here about US Spouses who have move to Morocco, it does not seem to be a difficult or long process.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

they asked me about how we did meet? Did she ever visit me? And where she is born ? And where did she grow? What is her hobby? Who is her friend and when they are living? What is her religion? Who is her familly? And when they are living? What is her job and what kind of jobs she is doing there? Where did she work before? Did you have a mariage party? I said no so she asked me why? Thats all i remember miss samrty pants..

Were you able to answer those questions or which ones couldn't you answer? If you couldn't answer those questions, then you will need to spend more time with your spouse, and as Boiler is suggesting, perhaps she would move there for a while so you get to know each other better. Of course, this isn't always feasible, but if the situation is that they feel you don't know each other well enough, you will have to work on how to solve that first.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Consulate : Morocco
I-129F Sent : 2011-03-07
I-129F NOA2 : 2011-07-08
Interview Date : 2011-11-01
Interview Result : Approved
Visa Received : 2011-11-03
US Entry : 2012-02-28
Marriage : 2012-03-05
AOS sent: 05/16/2012
AOS received USCIS: 5/23/2012
EAD Delivered: 8/3/2012
AOS Interview: 08/20/2012.
Green Card Received: 08/27/2012

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014
ROC Biometrics Appt. 8/21/2014
ROC RFE 10/2014 Evidence sent 1/4/2014

ROC Approval Letter received 1/13/2015

Timeline

i answeared most of those quetions ...but the officer wasnt too nice with me.and she said that the uscis wll contact my wife to get more informations and then contact me..

How it appears to me is this:

the person who interviews you has already made some kind of judgement before you arrive for your interview, and so who interviews you

is probably based on what they've already decided. Thus, some people go to their interview and the person has probably already initially

approved it, but in your case, they are thinking to deny, and those COs seemed to be the not nice ones.

Therefore, you have to determine what factors might have influenced the consulates decisions.

Some factors would be:

-How long did you know each other before you professed love to her?

-How long was it before you proposed to her?

-When did she visit you, how many times and for how long?

-How many times had she visited before you got married?

-What type of information did she submit in the petition - Did she include your chats and if so, what kind of information was in it?

-Is she older than you?

-Have you had someone petition you before or have your tried to get a visa before?

Other people can chime in with some other factors that would be considered.

Edited by Golden Gate

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

we met trough internet.. weve married 4months after we first met .she visited me 2 two times .and yes she is older than me by 10 years.and i never tried to get a visa before..and she didnt file any of our chats..

Well, I can tell you that you have some red flags there, particularly that you married within the first four months. So, they

probably flagged your case and will give you a lot of scrutiny.

Here is the warning on the consulate site for Morocco:

Internet Romance and Marriage Fraud: Many U.S. citizens befriend Moroccans through Internet dating and social networking sites and these relationships often to lead marriage or engagement. While many of the marriages between U.S. citizens and Moroccans are successful, the U.S. Consulate General in Casablanca warns against marriage fraud. It is not uncommon for foreign nationals to enter into marriages with U.S. citizens solely for immigration purposes. Relationships developed via correspondence, particularly those begun on the Internet, are especially susceptible to manipulation. Often, the marriages end in divorce in the United States when the foreign national acquires legal permanent residence (“green card”) or U.S. citizenship. In some cases, the new U.S. citizen or permanent resident then remarries a wife he divorced before, around the same time as entering into a relationship with a sponsoring U.S. citizen.

Some of the signs that an Internet contact may be developing a relationship with a U.S. citizen in order to obtain an immigrant visa through marriage are:

Declarations of love within days or weeks of the initial contact;

Proposals or discussions of marriage soon after initial contact;

Requests to the U.S. citizen to visit the foreign national’s home country soon after the declaration of love or proposal;

Responses to messages from the U.S. citizen friend are along the lines “I love you/Sorry I missed your call,” or similarly one-sided conversations;

Once engaged, married, or an immigrant visa petition is filed, the Moroccan spouse/boy or girlfriend suddenly starts missing scheduled appointments to chat or call.

While chat rooms, dating and social networking sites are great ways to make friends across international borders, the U.S. government urges U.S. citizens who meet foreign nationals on the Internet to keep in mind the signs noted above. Entering into a marriage contract for the principal purpose of facilitating immigration to the United States for an alien is against U.S. law and can result in serious penalties, including fines and imprisonment for the U.S. citizen and the foreign national involved.

event.png

K1 Visa
Event Date

ROC Form Sent 07/17/2014

ROC NOA 07/24/2014

Timeline

the best thing u can do is just wait they will call u, i been on AP FOR 7MONTHS NOW NO CALL YET HOPE IT OVER SOON

MY LAWYER SAID TO NOT EMAIL THE EMBASSY NOW HE PUT IN A REQUEST TO DC SINCE MY CASE WAS RETURNED BACK TO THE USA

GOOD LUCK BROTHER EACH CASE IS DIFFRANT JUST DONT GAVE UP MY PRAYER FOR U AND ALL THE PEOPLE GOIN THRU OUR SITUATION. :crying:

I went through this and the worst thing that one can do is to be complacent. You have to get your senator involved be persistent. This is how we had our case reaffirmed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.