NickD

State of the Union Address on HDTV

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

And all in one room at that. All have two arms and two legs with small brains but with enormous egos. In showing close ups of congress members, asked myself if I would buy a used car from anyone of those, I don't think so. But did tend to put my hand over my pocket carrying my wallet. I don't put my hand over my wallet when walking down a dark alley, but sure do when I walk into any law office, that is one big law office.

Do we actually have laws encouraging our industries to leave the country with huge tax breaks? Who came up with those laws, should be hung as a traitor to this country. Was cute of Obama to bring in just two people that can earn a living under his plan. And are billionaires really paying less taxes than we are? Sure taking one big hell of wade out of our paychecks, like over the price of a brand new car, but that is only in direct taxes, all of us pay a huge fortune in indirect taxes when dealing with anyone. A good share of their rates have to cover their taxes as well.

And what was Boehner so pissed off about, got to have his face plastered all over the nation, supported by his billionaire buddies, and got to sit behind the president. He should be happy, doesn't have a damn thing to worry about. Reminds me of nuts I met in a psycho ward.

Was a nice little show, but its back to the same line ####### today. Do we really need leaders? Would have been far more productive for me to spend last night working on my taxes, do this without pay collecting money for the state and federal governments, all so those crooked basterds can have a very high standard of living.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We rented "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" and pressed start just about the time Obama started up. Missed the speech. Let me guess what he said...

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

More of the same.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

More of the same.

One of the reasons I have no TV service. I went 10+ years without it, then fell for DirecTV advertising, had it for a few months and said "this is why I did not have TV" 500 channels of junk and movies I have seen 3,456 times already. I disconnected it and have used the system for DVDs rented at Redbox ever since.

No one in this house even notices.

Gary And Alla

I like my cable.

There are a lot of neat and interesting shows on nowadays.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Wife was working last night, so just got curious since between direct and indirect taxes are consuming 60% of our EARNED income. To the best of my knowledge, colonists were only paying around 10% tax on that tea that started the Boston Tea Party. But that wasn't the key reason that started the colonist to revolt against King George.

Key reason is was he wouldn't let the colonist make things here, all had to be imported from England. So here we are today not making our own stuff and really paying super stiff taxes, we have it much worse than the colonists had it. So why aren't we revolting? And what happened to the principles that fonded this once great country?

Watching DVD's! Get really pissed off whenever I see that Sony name all over the damn place, Before Reagan, was extremely against our laws for any foreign country to own any part of our communications industry. And besides Sony, have Fox all over the damn place brainwashing American idiots. Another foreign own company. But then so is NBC by a French company.

So had to watch the State of Union to view where all these traitors are to this once great country.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

I like my cable.

Yup. I was watching Gator Boys last night for the first time.

And caught a couple episodes of Storage Wars, and saw Shipping Wars for the first time (not bad!)

Gary, you would like Storage Wars. You follow 4 people around to storage units and they bid on them. Doesn't that sound like edge of your seat TV viewing at its finest! rofl.gif

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

And what was Boehner so pissed off about, got to have his face plastered all over the nation, supported by his billionaire buddies, and got to sit behind the president. He should be happy, doesn't have a damn thing to worry about. Reminds me of nuts I met in a psycho ward.

He was pissed because they messed up his spray-tan at Casa del Sol. He looks like he's been hanging out with Snookie on the Jersey Shore. :rofl: He looked even oranger on HDTV.

StateoftheUnion850_1075239g.jpg

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Timeline

I like my cable.

Sure, but you can get them online for free. Tons of movies and series. We connect the laptop to the TV and watch on the TV. When you want. OR we can take the laptop upstairs, drop it on the bed between us and watch a movie there.

Cable and satelitte are going to be going out of business before long and it will be replaced through online streaming. Programmers are going to eliminate the middleman distrbuting their product. Cable companies will stay in business providing hi-speed internet. As much as it has changed in the last 20 years, it is going to change more in the next 10 years.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Yup. I was watching Gator Boys last night for the first time.

And caught a couple episodes of Storage Wars, and saw Shipping Wars for the first time (not bad!)

Gary, you would like Storage Wars. You follow 4 people around to storage units and they bid on them. Doesn't that sound like edge of your seat TV viewing at its finest! rofl.gif

No. I cannot watch anything for any period, least of which bidding on someones junk. I can tolerate movies and we watch those 2-3 times per week. Sometimes at home, sometimes at the cinema.

I like Mythbusters and there is an occasionally history show I like but I can get those off DVD or internet. I can buy a whole season of Mythbusters for less than one month of cable TV

Can't watch commercials, can't watch sports. Not interesting. I would rather go downstairs and load ammunition. I would rather go clothes shopping with Alla.

Gary And Alla

To the best of my knowledge, colonists were only paying around 10% tax on that tea that started the Boston Tea Party.

The tax was only three pence. That's it. For us today that'd be like paying a dime on our $5 cup of coffee from Starbucks. Not enough to even notice.

But enough to make 'em care!

Yuuuuuuuup!

Sure, but you can get them online for free. Tons of movies and series. We connect the laptop to the TV and watch on the TV. When you want. OR we can take the laptop upstairs, drop it on the bed between us and watch a movie there.

Cable and satelitte are going to be going out of business before long and it will be replaced through online streaming. Programmers are going to eliminate the middleman distrbuting their product. Cable companies will stay in business providing hi-speed internet. As much as it has changed in the last 20 years, it is going to change more in the next 10 years.

Guess who provides my internet?

Plus, I hate the "glitches" in downloading stuff. I'm sure that'll be fixed in the next 10 years or so but, for right now, I'll keep my HD cable DVR.

No. I cannot watch anything for any period, least of which bidding on someones junk. I can tolerate movies and we watch those 2-3 times per week. Sometimes at home, sometimes at the cinema.

I love the big screen!

But on the small screen, shows like Storage Wars, etc., are more about piquing your entrepeneurial spirit than entertainment.

I would rather go downstairs and load ammunition.

Manly.

I would rather go clothes shopping with Alla.

Ghey.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Ghey.

:lol:

Sitting in the changing room as Alla tries on clothes is NOT ghey! Even if it was, it would be better than watching ####### on TV.

Gary And Alla

:lol:

Sitting in the changing room as Alla tries on clothes is NOT ghey! Even if it was, it would be better than watching ####### on TV.

Once I've hit it... I'm pretty much over it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still watch, but I'm not going to make an effort to do so. If I have to sit at Vickie's for an hour or so I'm not going to watch the same woman for that whole hour. I'm going to watch the parade!

Русский форум член.

Timeline

Once I've hit it... I'm pretty much over it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'll still watch, but I'm not going to make an effort to do so. If I have to sit at Vickie's for an hour or so I'm not going to watch the same woman for that whole hour. I'm going to watch the parade!

I hope that never happens to me.

Gary And Alla

I hope that never happens to me.

If only one woman fulfills you... you are truly blessed.

Русский форум член.