웃

Santorum fails to correct lady who calls Obama a Muslim

123 posts in this topic

Obama's not Muslim?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

He failed to correct her about Obama's citizenship too. You don't address crazy. Considering the amount of applause this woman received I think its safe to say crazy has lots of friends.

Filed: Timeline

Good read. Might help cure some of that paranoia that's apparently still out there.

The Moro don't bow to Mecca five times a day either, yet they have been Muslims since the 13th century.

Edited by ☼

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who let that lady out of the institution?

I would be in favor of a test to prevent basically stupid people from voting. How about you? We could use the citizenship test given to immigrants before they can vote. 10 questions from the list of 100, randomly chosen. Must score 60% correct. My wife has to take the test before she can vote. Maybe everyone should.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I would be in favor of a test to prevent basically stupid people from voting. How about you? We could use the citizenship test given to immigrants before they can vote. 10 questions from the list of 100, randomly chosen. Must score 60% correct. My wife has to take the test before she can vote. Maybe everyone should.

Apply it to the politicians first.

Timeline

Apply it to the politicians first.

Thats fine.

Just seems that a lot of Dems are offended at the thought of a stupid Republican voting. I am. I am also offended at the idea of stupid Democrats voting. So lets just test everyone.

Gary And Alla

I don't think there should be a test to vote. There should be a test to reproduce. "Sorry, you're too stupid. No offspring for you."

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: Timeline

I don't think there should be a test to vote. There should be a test to reproduce. "Sorry, you're too stupid. No offspring for you."

:thumbs: And sterilization before you get any government benefit, including working for the government. Could be worse: If you wanted a government job in pre-Communist China, you gave up more than that.

Edited by ☼

Timeline

This would be the same but in a pre-emptory manner. Do we "grandfather" the existing stupid voters or do we apply the test to them at the polling place?

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla

:thumbs: And sterilization before you get any government benefit, including working for the government. Could be worse: If you wanted a government job in pre-Communist China, you gave up more than that.

In my world there'd be no government benefits. To apply it to today though, when they reached out their hand for that free money check, they'd get a shot in the arm.

I don't have a problem with anyone working for the government (provided you've passed the smart test) but you don't get paid extra just because you have kids. That used to tick me off something fierce in the military. I work side by side with another dumb@$$ yet he gets $300/month more than me because he forgot to pull out a few years ago. #######?

This would be the same but in a pre-emptory manner. Do we "grandfather" the existing stupid voters or do we apply the test to them at the polling place?

Great question!

It's really easy though. Anyone who is a registered democrat would be automatically eliminated. Done. No test necessary.

Русский форум член.

Timeline

I don't have a problem with anyone working for the government (provided you've passed the smart test) but you don't get paid extra just because you have kids. That used to tick me off something fierce in the military. I work side by side with another dumb@$$ yet he gets $300/month more than me because he forgot to pull out a few years ago. #######?

Especially since pulling out is harder and does not feel as good. Seems like double punishment.

Seriously speaking, what would the government say if Walmart started paying more money to people based on family size for the same job? :rofl:

Edited by Gary and Alla

Gary And Alla