rUsSeLL&fAyE

QUESTION???? G325A

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

in the G325A form...they said that do not leave gaps in the employment for the last 5yrs....

what i did was...placed all the employed ones on the given space in the form & then made an attachement and listed all the employed & unemployed ones in chronological order... would that be ok?

K1 journey

09/30/06 :mailed I-129F

10/05/06 :date of NOA1

12/15/06 :date of NOA2

03/15/07 :got my VISA!!!!

03/17/07 :welcome to LAS VEGAS!!! wwwooohhhoooo

wedding day - JUNE 3, 2007

AOS

06/12/2007 :sent application to Chicago, IL

06/19/2007 :NOA date

07/18/2007 :biometrics done!

09/10/2007 :interview

09/18/2007 :notice mailed welcoming the NEW PERMANENT RESIDENT!!!

EAD

08/24/2007 :card production ordered

08/27/2007 :touched

09/01/2007 :EAD card received!

116322026488201.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I don't think they're really that picky when it comes to employment history. Neither I or my fiance had a complete timeline for the timeframe and there were no problems. Our employment histories - for different reasons - didn't go back as far as 5 years.

I only offer advice - not even legal. Just the plain and simple kind.

Timeline (incompleta)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I don't think they're really that picky when it comes to employment history. Neither I or my fiance had a complete timeline for the timeframe and there were no problems. Our employment histories - for different reasons - didn't go back as far as 5 years.

I am quite certain it can't hurt as long as everything is reasonably clear....

YMMV

Timeline

for example:

Name & add of employer occupation date

None july 2006 PRESENT

John Smith..49ave.... caregiver may 2006 june 2006

Joseph Hope..69...st secretary oct 2004 sept 2005

look at the date? there is no sept 2005 - may 2006 employment - meaning...unemployed...

can i not write the unemployed ones?

can i write it just like that?

K1 journey

AOS

EAD

116322026488201.gif

Filed: Timeline

rUsSeLL&fAyE,

Who is 'they'?

The question asks for your employment. Write down your employment. They're not going to do anything with this anyway - your employment and employment history is going to matter only when the consulate is considering if your fiancee meets the public charge provisions of the law. Unless, perhaps, you spent some time working for the KGB or the bin Laden's construction company.

Don't get into the habit of providing information that isn't asked for, particularly don't emphasize information that points out potential weaknesses.

Yodrak

in the G325A form...they said that do not leave gaps in the employment for the last 5yrs....

what i did was...placed all the employed ones on the given space in the form & then made an attachement and listed all the employed & unemployed ones in chronological order... would that be ok?

Timeline

If you're unemployed and you feel it's best not to leave gaps, you can correct it by filling out another form. Alternatively, have an attachment with all the timeline with not gaps; cross over the answers given that were not complete, write "See attachment". The attachment would be linked to the questions (write that on the top), signed and dated. Have 4 attachments, as you'd send 4 pages of the G325A.

Edited by Mew

Timeline (incompleta)

Timeline
rUsSeLL&fAyE,

Who is 'they'?

The question asks for your employment. Write down your employment. They're not going to do anything with this anyway - your employment and employment history is going to matter only when the consulate is considering if your fiancee meets the public charge provisions of the law. Unless, perhaps, you spent some time working for the KGB or the bin Laden's construction company.

Don't get into the habit of providing information that isn't asked for, particularly don't emphasize information that points out potential weaknesses.

Yodrak

thank you...so it's ok to leave gaps in the employment status right? all is asked for is the time when you are employed...no need to place the unemployed ones,right?

If you're unemployed and you feel it's best not to leave gaps, you can correct it by filling out another form. Alternatively, have an attachment with all the timeline with not gaps; cross over the answers given that were not complete, write "See attachment". The attachment would be linked to the questions (write that on the top), signed and dated. Have 4 attachments, as you'd send 4 pages of the G325A.

hey there..thank you!

so..it's ok to place all the employed dates on the G325A form and then just make an attachment that lists all the employed & unemploed dates in chronological order??? is that a good idea?

K1 journey

AOS

EAD

116322026488201.gif

Timeline

The adjudicator will decide whether that was a good idea or not. All you can do now is use common sense and try and decide what you think is best. If you get an RFE for supplying confusing info or for leaving gaps (I've read, after I've posted on this thread earlier today, that leaving gaps can lead to getting an RFE), then it'd delay the process. Why not refill a form, sign everything and send it to your fiance? If you decide to have the attachment, you'd have to sign it and date it and send it to your fiance anyway (I read that you're in Canada and I assume you've already sent the forms to be sent)...

Timeline (incompleta)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.