Sweetnoodle

Qustion about being approved

6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello All,

I have a question in this long waiting time for approval?? When my fiance and i finally get approved and she has to be interviewed by her country`s embassy is it true i have to mail my bank statement and my income tax forms?? And if so if i have an sponsor will they mine and my sponors income tax forms?? And once again if this is true how maney yes of income tax forms will i have to provide of income tax forms?? I know this is strange question but i dont know about you all but i have had bad luck with the postal service around here and just hate sending that kind of info. with much personal information includded that type of forms.

Thanks so very much if u can help with this!!

AOS

10/17/08*** Aos mailed

10/24/08*** NOA 1

10/31/08*** Biomectric Appointment in mail

11/5/08**** REF

11/12/08*** Biomectric Appointment

1/13/09**** Send out REF

1/16/09**** Case resume

1/22/09**** Case transfer to CSC

1/29/09**** Touch

1/30/09**** Touch

2/13/09**** Touch

2/17/09**** Touch

3/13/09**** Receive Welcome Letter :D

3/29/09**** Green Card in mail :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The supportive files to show that you have enough money to live with your fiance in the US.The basic files that you need to give that is tax return,I-134,employer letter,W-2 wage statements.If you have more files to prove,it will be helpful too.Such as house proof,saving in the bank,some other permanent assets.If you have a co-sponsor,you and your co-sponsor both need to show I-134,tax return,I-134,employer letter,W-2 wage statements.Ensure it is notarized (by a public notary), with all required supporting evidence.hope it helps you some.You could try to read I-134 introduction and http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;page=k1tips

Qiao

我爱小兔子

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Start by reading the Guides at the top of the page so you can understand the necessary paperwork for the interview: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

I-134 Affidavit of Support form. Ensure it is notarized (by a public notary), with all required supporting evidence. Some consulates may require a different form.

You will likely need at a minimum two to three of your most recent pay stubs and a signed letter from your employer listing you job title, start date, your salary, and the status (full-time) of your position. Begin collecting these asap after your NOA2 arrives. You will also probably want to include other evidence such as your banking information and other assets as required by the I-134/I-864. Specifically you will need at least 2 of the 4 options mentioned in Section II-Supporting Evidence of the I-134.

You generally need to provide the past three years of tax return information.

Never send this kind of information via regular mail, especially to another country. Use Federal Express or another international shipping company that can track your shipment.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

"Never send this kind of information via regular mail, especially to another country. Use Federal Express or another international shipping company that can track your shipment."

----

I cannot aggree more ! Once my fiance sent a not important mail from USA to France and it took over 4 months to reach me !!!!

- Carole -

K1 journey (2006) - the toughest one!

03/30/06 - I-129F mailed

07/31/06 - NOA2

08/26/06 - Packet 3 received

09/07/06 - Checklist sent back to Embassy

09/16/06 - Packet 4 received

10/03/06 - Interview

10/07/06 - Visa received by post

10/22/06 - Entered USA

01/06/07 - Wedding :-)

AOS journey (2007) - getting easier!

01/18/07 - AOS and EAD applications sent (USPS)

01/23/07 - NOA received

02/14/07 - Biometrics appointment

03/16/07 - Initial interview for AOS

04/08/07 - EAD card received

06/11/07 - CA Driver's License. EAD was needed to be allowed to pass the test in CA :((

07/23/07 - CONDITIONAL GREEN CARD!

I-751 journey (2009) - so much easier!

04/27/09 - Sent I-751 by regular mail

04/29/09 - NOA1 (received by mail on 05/12/09)

07/01/09 - Biometrics appointment (received by mail on 06/20/09)

07/25/09 - Approved - card in preparation (received by mail on 07/31/09)

07/29/09 - Card produced (received by mail on 08/05/09)

Taking a break from USCIS before applying for citizenship...

----

You may also want to send your NOA1, NOA2, and any RFEs your received (if applicable).

And if you're not planning to attend the interview, I would send an updated letter of intent. I had mine notarized. Not everyone does... not everyone writes one, but I wanted the Consulate to hear from me, that my intentions were stronger than ever!

Jen

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.