GuidedbyGODkatval

is my visa approved or not?

23 posts in this topic

I had my interview yerterday.The Filipino pre screener was nice to me.Some are not.bakit ko nasabi?based on what I heard,bakit nila kailangang pagtaasan ng boses ang iba.hindi naman lahat nakakaintindi ng english di ba?dapat nga maging mabait sila dahil KALAHI natin sila.I noticed,hindi pare pareho ang hinihingi nilang documents.yung iba hiningan ng cenomar,while for me,they didnt.but I brought mine to be sure.Buti pa sa final interview,the CO is an american girl.Shes so nice.at the end of my interview she didnt tell me if my visa is approved or not.she just told me that all she need is my daughters crba,since she is also qualified as a u.s. citizen.they gave me a white slip with a note CHILDS CRBA and nothing else.when i asked the girl at window 71 if my visa is approve,she just answered my visa is on hold and gave me the 2go form.she instructed me to just drop my childs CRBA when it is approve and that i dont need to go back at USEM.Vjers what do you think?thank you.

I was there also.I was interviewed yesterday too and saw one of the female prescreener yell at an applicant.It's sad that kapwa Pilipina pa yung gumawa nun.Anyways, thank God everything went smoothly for me.My prescreener was a guy and he was very nice.It's like I'm just talking to a friend that Knows me for a long time already.I got prescreened first then finger scanned then lastly interviewed by the CO.He was a guy on his 30's.He just asked me about 3 questions and didn't even look at our pics or ask for evidence of genuine relationship.The CO didn't tell me the exact word that I was "approved" also but when I was called on window 73, the guy just told me that there's no problem on my papers and my visa will just be sent on my home address.After that he told me that I'm done and that I can go home already.So I was done with everything at around 9:30.:)

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

**** Moving from CR-1 yo Philippines Regional forum as country specific and includes non-English. English only outside the regional forums please ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

what if they didnt approve my childs crba?we cant provide enough proof of my husbands physical appearance before i gave birth to my child plus the cert.of naturalization is lost but we have a photocopy.thanks for the reply.

thank you again.

what if they didnt approve my childs crba?we cant provide enough proof of my husbands physical appearance before i gave birth to my child plus the cert.of naturalization is lost but we have a photocopy.thanks for the reply.

thank you again.

Congrats.me too.they didnt look at the pictures probably because I answered them well.I mean tinignan pala pero sa first page pa lang ng album nag ok na yung CO.the american CO who interviewed me is the kindest.I think.hehe.

hi vjers.i just wanna ask kung approved na ba ang visa ko.i had my interview last january 6.at sinabi lang ng CO is ang kailangan na lang niya is yung approval ng CRBA ng anak ko dahil nga nagaapply palang kami.nung tinawag na ako sa window 71 at tinanung ko yung nakaassign dun,ang sabi lang nakahold pa yung visa ko at binigyan ako ng white slip form at nakanote lang dun yung CRBA na kailangan ko at wala ng iba.so approved na kaya ako at hinold lang ang visa ko dahil nga kailangan kong ipakita yung crba ng anak ko?thanks

Why was the CO yelling ?? Was she not prepared? Hmmm...

I was on window 40 at that time waiting in line to be finger scanned when I heard the prescreener yell at an applicant. :crying: :crying: :crying: .I think the applicant was not ready with her papers at all.She was like filling up the forms in front of the prescreener and they took a VERY long time.Even after I was done with my finger scanning, she was still there and still being yelled at.I think she got nervous and was not answering the questions which was asked by the prescreener. That's why the prescreener got upset and yelled :( :( :( . I remember the prescreener asked her "Until when are you staying in the USA".The applicant didn't asnwer so the prescreener kept repeating and repeating the question and even translating it in Tagalog.I feel bad about what happened to that applicant.

NATURALIZATION

I was on window 40 at that time waiting in line to be finger scanned when I heard the prescreener yell at an applicant. :crying: :crying: :crying: .I think the applicant was not ready with her papers at all.She was like filling up the forms in front of the prescreener and they took a VERY long time.Even after I was done with my finger scanning, she was still there and still being yelled at.I think she got nervous and was not answering the questions which was asked by the prescreener. That's why the prescreener got upset and yelled :( :( :( . I remember the prescreener asked her "Until when are you staying in the USA".The applicant didn't asnwer so the prescreener kept repeating and repeating the question and even translating it in Tagalog.I feel bad about what happened to that applicant.

kawawa nman ung applicant, sana naman intindihin din nila ung applicant seguro na nerbyos na un sa kakasigaw ng prescreener kahit naman ako ang sigawan nenerbyosin ako.. eh ako pa naman mahina sa pick up ng english word so kelangan slowly lng para ma pick up ko kung ano sinasabi ng english kasi di naman lahat eh nakakaintindi ng english, ang iba naman nahiya kong ano sasabihin baka mali ang pag eenglish....naawa ako dun sa applicant.. sana ok sya at sana pasado din sya... wag naman sana mangyari sa akin yan.. dios ko...kalahi pa natin ang nag yeyelling....

CRBA first baby
CHRISTIAN gave birth 2008
OCT 15,2010-- CHRISTIAN US PASSPORT/CRBA CERTIFICATe
JAN 20, 2011--CHRISTIAN PHIL PASSPORT
JUNE 03,2011-- CHRISTIAN SSN CARD
CRBA 2nd baby
CHARLES gave birth 2010
JAN 30th 2012-- CHARLES US PASSPORT AND CRBA CERTIFICATE.......
MAY-09- 2012-= CHARLES SSN CaRD

IR-1
OCT /13 / 2012 -- sent from I-130 via(express mail)

OCT /15 / 2012--- picked up delivery to uscis

OCT / 16/ 2012--noa1 no txt/ no email PD

OCT /17 /2012-- recieved notice from the mail.

DEC /17 / 2012--- APPROVED NOA2

DEC / 22 / 2012-- recieved Hardcopy of Noa2

JAN/ 05/ 2013-- Recieved our papers to NVC

feb 11 2013__ paid aos

april 15 2013-- paid iv bill

aug 29,2013-AOS AND IV PACKET recieved nvc sept 3 2013

sept 6 2013 sent via email ds260

sep 27 2013 2tNVC- got email checklist

NOV 16 2013 sent nvc checklist document fedex istimate friday will recieve to nvc

nov 25 2013--nvc review our docs. waiting for cc

dec 6 2013 -- nvc email got 2nd checklist but case complete.

dec 13 2013-- got P4

dec 19 and 20-- passed medical

JAN 2, 2014 INTERVIEW DATE

i think we are referring on the same person na sinigawan.and yeah that was the question asked to her.before ako pumunta for my interview,i prayed hard.went to manaoag and monasterio de tarlac,since malapit din naman kmi dun.while waiting for my number also,i didnt stop praying na sana mabait lahat ng maeencounter ko.at salamat sa Dyos.

i think we are referring on the same person na sinigawan.and yeah that was the question asked to her.before ako pumunta for my interview,i prayed hard.went to manaoag and monasterio de tarlac,since malapit din naman kmi dun.while waiting for my number also,i didnt stop praying na sana mabait lahat ng maeencounter ko.at salamat sa Dyos.

Yep.I think she was the only one getting yelled at when I was there :crying: :crying: :crying: .Thank God my interview went very smooth from prescreener to CO interview :dance: :dance: :dance:

NATURALIZATION

hi yjplove.tanong ko lang.kasi tinanong ako kung first time ko lang bang magapply ng immigrant visa and i said yes.napetition na ako as fiance kaso hindi na ito nafollow up kasi more than a year na.ang problema kasi saforst petition ko,hindi sila nakapagbayad ng mgae fees.hidi ko lang alm kung anong fee or fees yun.pero wala akong finill upan na biographic data at wala pa akong nareceive na kahit anong case number,etc.magkakaproblma kaya dun?thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.