F & J

I-751 January 2012 Filers

1,523 posts in this topic

I've been watching this forum since April. Damn! 8 months of wait is just insane. I've been having issues with my wife and she's threatening to get a lawyer. Omg! i hope something happens soon

I've been watching this forum since April. Damn! 8 months of wait is just insane. I've been having issues with my wife and she's threatening to get a lawyer. Omg! i hope something happens soon

omo, it seems thats the way it is with VSC. From the looks of it, it might be nine months because VSC is still working on Dec 2011 filers.

omo, it seems thats the way it is with VSC. From the looks of it, it might be nine months because VSC is still working on Dec 2011 filers.

It been 9 months for me, but I guess they are taking at least 10 months. Last time I called USCIS, they told me they could take up to a year, that's why they give us an extension for one year. I cant wait to finish with all this process.

My goal: get citizenship and live happily ever after with my hubby :)

Oh by the way, I am still unable to see my case status online.

What receipt are you using? You should used the number from the Biometric appointment letter, then you are correct, and also, you and I have the same issue as I do.

Keep checking your mailbox

I used both the number on Biometric app. letter and also the number on the i-797, and as you said both have the same damn result! but thanks, at least I am not the only one! I guess nobody cares how slowwww those officers at this VCS are working!

It been 9 months for me, but I guess they are taking at least 10 months. Last time I called USCIS, they told me they could take up to a year, that's why they give us an extension for one year. I cant wait to finish with all this process.

My goal: get citizenship and live happily ever after with my hubby :)

Oh by the way, I am still unable to see my case status online.

therefore,it seems in VSC , they even do not bother to update the online case status of the applicants after more than 7 months!!

The processing times haven't been updated since June 30, although I looked early this week... So maybe they'll be updated at the end of this month and we'll see a good change in VSC processing times!

http://nomoremrsniceguy.blogspot.com/

Our journey:

11th October 2012: APPROVED!

24th February 2012: Biometrics appointment

8th February 2012: Touch

24th January 2012: Biometrics NOA date (received 30th)

19th January 2012: Check cashed by VSC

17th January 2012: NOA date (received 20th)

14th January 2012: ROC delivered via USPS to VSC

13th January 2012: Filed for ROC

Earliest date to remove conditions: Friday, December 2, 2011

9th March 2010: GC in hand

1st March 2010: Interview 8.40am APPROVED!

1st March 2010: EAD arrives, along with daughters US passport

15th January 2010: Biometrics appointment

10th December 2009: Filed for AOS

It musta been like I was psychic!

Processing times now showing November 28, 2011.

Field Office Processing Dates for Vermont Service Center as of: July 31, 2012

http://nomoremrsniceguy.blogspot.com/

Our journey:

11th October 2012: APPROVED!

24th February 2012: Biometrics appointment

8th February 2012: Touch

24th January 2012: Biometrics NOA date (received 30th)

19th January 2012: Check cashed by VSC

17th January 2012: NOA date (received 20th)

14th January 2012: ROC delivered via USPS to VSC

13th January 2012: Filed for ROC

Earliest date to remove conditions: Friday, December 2, 2011

9th March 2010: GC in hand

1st March 2010: Interview 8.40am APPROVED!

1st March 2010: EAD arrives, along with daughters US passport

15th January 2010: Biometrics appointment

10th December 2009: Filed for AOS

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I used both the number on Biometric app. letter and also the number on the i-797, and as you said both have the same damn result! but thanks, at least I am not the only one! I guess nobody cares how slowwww those officers at this VCS are working!

ok guys , which number i should be follow ? when i put biometric app number they said Your case can not be found check you number and when i put the first one i797 number they said we received your case on feb/2012 . now i'm confused :)

why 2 numbers i sent them e-mail but i had like 1 month without any response

Edited by w&s

ok guys , which number i should be follow ? when i put biometric app number they said Your case can not be found check you number and when i put the first one i797 number they said we received your case on feb/2012 . now i'm confused :)

why 2 numbers i sent them e-mail but i had like 1 month without any response

I checked both numbers, but the same damn result:(..this VSC is too slow & disappointing ...it is not fair! if we had lived in the West of US we could have our GC 3 months ago!...very crazy!..something should be very wrong!...

I have the same issue, using both receipts and the message said case can not be found.... so stress!!!

do not worry! this is VSC! they do not bother themselves to update the status of applicants because they apparently do not do anything before about 9 months...such an expensive application and no service!

i hope something changes this week if not i'm gonna go into fasting and praying. Join me for those that has faith. I hate long waits..its gives me unstable mind

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello all.

Just wanted to give everyone an update.

We contacted out senator once after the six months mark of waiting for the Cali USCIS to approve our case. At which time our senator's office, received an email saying we had to wait 45 days.

So we waited and last week we contacted our senator again for help and we got another email from them with the reply from the USCIS stating our case has still not be adjudicated, pending background checks and we should have a response within 180 days (quick math - 6 MORE months)!!!!

I am so frustrated. We are eligible to file for the N-400 in December, I'm concerned because we never got the original NOA1. My husband had to go and get his passport stamped for the I-551, at which time they took his 2yr Conditional Residence Card and cut it in half. I'm guessing we probably won't be able to file until after he get's his 10yr, when ever that maybe.

Anyhow, wishing every one left from CSC and all the folks at Vermont a speedy arrival of your cards.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.