EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My case has had updates sense my husband had his interview. The embassy wrote my senator and said they will finish our case soon. I keep praying and praying that after 4

years of marriage they will see we are a bona fide couple and issue the visa.

I am thinking positive and getting the house ready for my husband. I am cleaning and throwing out things we don't need. It keeps me busy and gives me hope.

Timeline

My case has had updates sense my husband had his interview. The embassy wrote my senator and said they will finish our case soon. I keep praying and praying that after 4

I am thinking positive and getting the house ready for my husband. I am cleaning and throwing out things we don't need. It keeps me busy and gives me hope.

Timeline

So excited for you! Inshallah your prayers will be answered and your hubby will be with you soon!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That is good news! Of course call me pessimistic but until it shows Issued you never know whom to trust. Prayers still going your way!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

41 days passed after submitting passport but still no update:(

thats odd y did they recall passport if they had further processing to do... did u call them

Timeline

Assalam O Alaikum Everyone,

For your information.

Total cases on which analysis is made is = 167

Cases registered at NVC on 05-Feb-2013 = 49

Cases registered at NVC on 06-Feb-2013 = 20

Cases registered at NVC on 07-Feb-2013 = 19

Cases registered at NVC on 15-Feb-2013 = 20

Cases registered at NVC on 19-Feb-2013 = 37

05-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 49

Out of 49 cases, 20 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 29 (49-20).

The Statistics of these 29 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 5, Percentage from Total = 17.2%

Issued = 22, Percentage from Total = 75.9%

Ready = 2, Percentage from Total = 6.9%

06-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 20

Out of 20 cases, 13 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 7 (20-13).

The Statistics of these 7 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 4, Percentage from Total = 57.1%

Issued = 3, Percentage from Total = 42.9%

07-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 19

Out of 19 cases, 7 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 12 (19-7).

The Statistics of these 12 cases is as follows:

Issued = 7, Percentage from Total = 58.3%

Ready = 5, Percentage from Total = 41.7%

15-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 20

Out of 20 cases, 13 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 7 (20-12).

The Statistics of these 7 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 2, Percentage from Total = 28.6%

Issued = 4, Percentage from Total = 57.1%

Returned to NVC = 1, Percentage from Total = 14.3%

19-Feb-2013 Registered Case Analysis:

Total = 37

Out of 37 cases, 12 cases are in "AT NVC" Status, means that they are not further processes and not sent to embassy yet.

Remaining cases which were processed at Embassy = 25 (37-12).

The Statistics of these 25 cases is as follows:

Administrative Processing = 4, Percentage from Total = 16%

Issued = 18, Percentage from Total = 72%

Ready = 3, Percentage from Total = 12%

All above cases are processed in less than a year and only 15 cases are in AP status out of 80 that is 18.8% and 54 cases are in Issued status out of 80 that is 67.5%

NOTE: This data is gathered from the status check website. This is just a summary.

Regards,

Helper2013

Timeline

2 and half month pass no update from embassy.they receive our file but no contact from them and i sent them an email last month but only what i got is recorded reply .they even dont touch our case. But still i pick the ray of hope when i saw Carolyn >If she keep her flame of hope high for years then why cant me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

thats odd y did they recall passport if they had further processing to do... did u call them

i did email and they replied case is stil under Ap,after sending passport 9 days after it was showing READY but nxt day to still is AP showing

Timeline

Has your date changed since then?

i did email and they replied case is stil under Ap,after sending passport 9 days after it was showing READY but nxt day to still is AP showing

Timeline

Has your date changed since then?

As far as I have researched. Ready is when NVC has completed the case and is ready to send it to Embassy. after then interview and then AP occurs. so ready is before AP stage. after AP it will be Issued.

Timeline

Its very random but you are correct that Ready means that you are scheduled for an interview. But folks have reported that their status changes to Ready a day or so prior to Visa Issue from AP. Ready to me a dud status.

As far as I have researched. Ready is when NVC has completed the case and is ready to send it to Embassy. after then interview and then AP occurs. so ready is before AP stage. after AP it will be Issued.

Timeline

Hi guys!!!!

Update on the CEAC website means someone from department of state has worked on your case? or someone from the embassy has worked on your case?

Awaiting for your response!!!!\

Thanks..

Timeline

My husband had been in AP for months when the embassy called and emailed in March asking for fresh medical, DS-230, Affidavit of support, passport pics and his passport.More months went by then they called him to come in for an interview. Why they asked for his passport back in March is a mystery to me.

Many of the things they do at the embassy in Pakistan don't make sense. Asking for a passport before the are ready to issue the visa is one of them.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.