EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam,

Recieved the email from embassy on thursday at 16.04 after update date changed on 23, 25 and 26.this time i sent an inquiry on 24 and they replied this mail and not the common reply like AP.etc.

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report

• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)

• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit, Consular Section

American Embassy, Islamabad

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

Filed: Other Timeline

hi maabish

i m silent member of this forum i m on ap since march2012 us embassy islamabad send the mail on this april for following documents

1. Original Nikkah Nama for 1st and 2nd marriages of applicant.

2. Need original divorce document and all arbitration notices for divorce from 1st wife of applicant.

3. Photos of first marriage and 2nd marriage video.

4. Pictures of applicant with children.

5. ds230 part1 and part 2 with sign

i send all the documents to embassy since then there is no update on my case i need your advice that should i send the mail to embassy for the reminder of

my second madical test? becoz my previous medical test was expire on march of this year embassy didnot ask for second medical with these documents what did you say waiting for reply

thanks in advance

Dear Sir/Madam,
Recieved the email from embassy on thursday at 16.04 after update date changed on 23, 25 and 26.this time i sent an inquiry on 24 and they replied this mail and not the common reply like AP.etc.

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report
• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)
• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

Sincerely,
Immigrant Visa Unit, Consular Section
American Embassy, Islamabad

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

friends today i got a call from mobile number he said that send us ur passport,what does it mean plzzzz now

its good sign.send ur passport fast.may be ur visa is ready

Best of Luck

in ceac site ur update date moving or still?

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Timeline

Bro send ur passport soon ....when was ur interview?

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

Citizenship

Timeline

thats good .keep informing us about updates

MARCH 2012 2nd

Citizenship

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

maabish I hope this means they will issue your visa soon.

My husband has decided to wait for co-sponsor papers before going to the interview. He should have the papers in 2 or 3 weeks.[/quote

I think it's a good idea to wait for co sponsor! Good luck

Timeline

Last time u send ur Fresh Medical and ds230 on Dec 20 2012..Insha Allah u will get ur visa soon

Best Of Luck

These Members send fresh documents in Feb and March and here is the reult list after sending fresh documents..

Any one Got Visa or any Reply From Embassy???????

Soccer Player

DATE : 28TH FEB 2013

RESULT : Still under Ap

Austin Guy

DATE : 2ND JAN 2013

RESULT : Still under Ap

SM2010

DATE :6TH FEB 2013

RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM

DATE : 20TH FEB 2013

RESULT :Still under Ap

Salmankhan

Date :26th March 2013

Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE

DATE :26TH FEB 2013

RESULT : Issued Got his passport with visa AFTER 69 DAYS on 8th MAY

Laddla

DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish

DATE :20 DEC 2012

Embassy ask for fresh Medical and ds230 and Photo's

Long Awaiting Dad

DATE :21 NOV 2012

ESULT :Still under Ap

Ahmed Bin Tariq

DATE :20TH MAR 2013

RESULT :Still under AP

CAROLYNHOTSTUFF

DATE :2ND APRIL 2013

RESULT :STILL UNDER AP

Embassy Call her Husband for 2nd interview

nothing yet bro. My wife is still awaiitng her visa. She has been in AP since Feb 2012, last year. She submitted new medical etc this year in feb, and still no visa. I contacted state department via email, and they replied last week that her case is still in AP and they will contact once AP is complete. so nothing helpful. She did see an update on her case 2 days in a row on 18th and 19th. 18th i think was because of the reply embassy gave to the person who was in dept of state. but i dont know why there was an update on her case on 19th morning 9-10 am USA time. so embassy was definitely closed. but ever since, 19th sept update, no updates or any news. Its getting too much. females being in AP for 1.5 years? and that too, embassy has not requested for any other doc or no more interview or field check etc. dont know what they r doing. i assume either they have forgotten about the case, or its pending name check and background check and fingerprinting check etc.

as i mentioned earlier, they kept all her originals at the time of interview last year in feb, even though she asked if she could have them back. and i submitted her passport as well this feb with the new medical and ds230 etc. so im not sure why they are holding onto all our original docs like nikahnama etc? we plan to email embassy in 2 weeks or so, to ask them to return all original documents and her passport, since we both plan to make a vacation trip soon. also, ill request for original docs since we need them for filing for our new borns u.s citizenship at the consulate in karachi. they require all originals so ill have to ask embassy to send those back so atleast my baby can get her u.s passport process started.

do u think that might help my wifes case in anyway? seeing that we have been married now for 2.5+ years, have a new born, who will also be holding u.s passport soon virtue of my status as a u.s citizen. maybe that will trigger something at the embassy to process my wifes immigrant visa? what do u guys think? also, should i mention in the email to embassy when requesting docs that we need passport for travel elsewhere and original docs to file our babys citizenship at karachi consulate?

look fwd to ur replies, and would appreciate feedback from anyone who can. thanks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

So on CEAC web site, the status is not yet changed to "ISSUED"?.. and do they send an email regarding passport submission?

they call me for passport submission,status is pending yet they said send passport only not any other documents

Timeline

tomorrrow i am submitting the updated medicl repot , ds-230 and photos.i will send tomoroow throughAEG and my wife in USA will try to meet US senator in NY also.

pray for us as in my view i am the oldest waitng for visa since more than 03 years

Hey guys!

I just had a quick question. My husbands case has been updating everyday since September 24 to 28. They finally emailed me and asked for new documents like the medical and DS 230 Part 1 and 2. My first question is that does the medical expire exactly after 1 year or do they ask for new medical before it expires because my husbands medical doesnt expire till Nov if it is indeed 1 year expiration date so just curious about that. Also the DS 230 Part 1 i can sign and send back and then my husband signs but the part II say you need to take oath does he just sign it anyways because he signed that part before when he went for his interview and since we have to mail them the documents? Also when I talked to DOS they said i can mail directly to the embassy but the lady sounded very unsure do i have to send it throught AMX or can i directly send it to them at the embassy. I also wanted to congradulate the people that are getting their Visa please pray for me and my husband as our 2 year old really misses his daddy :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.