Timeline

160 days passed. Still in AP :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

USCIS I-130 Petition for Spouse

September 2012: Filed from abroad to Chicago Lockbox

4 days later: NOA1, Routed to California Service Center

7 days later: Transferred because of new jurisdiction

5 days later: Case Status changed to: Under processing at USCIS office

NOA2 arrived 78 days after NOA1 :)

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

our case updated two days in row. yesterday and Today too. Is it a good sign? Has it happened to anyone else before?

*I-130 Approval Notice hardcopy finally received in Pakistan, the only notice that arrived.

Timeline

Haven't been here in a while. Just stopping by to let you know what's going on. Came back from a trip to visit my husband FINALLY!!! Daughter was stable so I left for a little over a week, afraid to stay too long due to her issues and needed to come back to work so I couldn't stay too long. Had a fantastic and wonderfully romantic time with him and loads of fun with the family. Came back to work and that day was asked to go into my branch managers office, was offered a promotion to loan officer and accepted the position with happiness.

While I was gone we got the second approval notice from USCIS and then within the next week got a NOIR to respond to. How strange but we were able to respond to it within 10 days because we had planned to have to respond anyway and the things on the information were exactly what we thought with the exception of just a couple so it was very easy to respond to. typical stuff as in non bonafide marriage etc so hopefully the loads of evidence we were able to submit is what they were needed to see.

We do understand the need to be overly cautious but just wish they had asked us for this information after the interview during the AP process instead of waiting almost two years.

Now we are just waiting. Please keep us in your prayers as we go thru this challenge. Also praying for Carolyn for Monday's interview.. hoping to hear good news from her next week!

10/02/2010 Nikah/Marriage in Karachi
USCIS JOURNEY
11/10/2010 -Sent
03/24/2011 i 130 approved!!!
NVC JOURNEY
03/30/2011 NVC received case-04/07/2011 NVC Case Number Assigned
05/03/2011 CASE COMPLETE- In Que for INTERVIEW!!-05/17/2011 Received interview letter and info via email
EMBASSY JOURNEY
05/20/2011 Medical Appt/passed
06/15/2011 Interview result AP
06/21/2011 Submitted requested docs..under review
07/25/2011 CO called did phone interview result: PENDING MANDATORY AP/CO told us they have to do namechecks

03/07/2013 Case returned to USCIS waiting for NOIR/reaffirmation

04/18/2013 USCIS received case for review

08/19/2013 Received NOIR to respond by 9/18/2013

9/9/2013 Responded to NOIR/USCIS received documents awaiting response

9/20/2013 USCIS reaffirmed sent to embassy

1/04/14 Case opened for review

8/31/15 Interview- no questions visa approved on the spot

9/8/15 visa status issued

9/10/15 visa received

9/19/15 POE Charlotte

p9WGm4.png

Timeline

My husband is doing much better. His face is still swollen but he has a doctors note to take with him to the embassy in case they question his injuries.

The embassy needs to improve their service. They sent me a letter in August saying my Affidavit of Support was fine. When they emailed my husband to come in for his

interview they said we needed a co-sponsor. They emailed us again to say they had made a mistake and we didn't need a co-sponsor. Now they have written to my Senator saying we need a co-sponsor.

My husband is going to take all these emails and letters with him to his interview and maybe we can get a final decision from them. My nephew is willing to co-sponsor

but it will take a little time to get all his paperwork together. I am praying that my husband will be here by the end of the year.

Timeline

our case updated two days in row. yesterday and Today too. Is it a good sign? Has it happened to anyone else before?

I am on the same boat. Case was updated on Sep 10, 19, 26, and 27....

*fingers crossed* inshallah everything will turn out good.

Timeline

I am on the same boat. Case was updated on Sep 10, 19, 26, and 27....

*fingers crossed* inshallah everything will turn out good.

maybe visa is coming. Did CO return all of your original documents? I was given the green slip and returned all originals

Timeline

to carolynhotstuff! Allah Shukar ! May U sister and Your husband soon get Your visa , inshAllah Ameen! He shall forget about his injury on the day of interview when He sees visa in her hand , InshAllah.

Timeline

Status update change means someone working on your case or someone inquire about your case, It is good sign if it's not due to inquriry made by someone, . I had read detail study of administrative process but still in confusion as I unable to get what is this ? But as a conclusion of reading soo many article news surfing internet, I concluded to some extent of administrative process, every immigrant must goes through

1. Fingerprinting screening at some State agency , which take less time for criminals identification and terrorist database

2. Namechecks by agency, which is serious delay of process , it takes times because it collect dataa and compare it with All state department , it our names hits, last name first name , first name last name , will be inspected if persons hy only two words name, of three words than it count as means middle name too:; than it will be 9 name of that persons , in namecheck they compare date birth with suspect persons , if database is located in other states than they post their information to respected department location ,

3. Sometime it send back to uscis which also take times , but person shortly within few month acknowledge about that circumstances ,

May Be I help U all, that's why I prefer U too share which I concluded as so far, this forum is good place because it relieve some extent of frusturation by reading member comments and their sharing, InshAllah soon or latterly we are all with our spouses, Ameen

Timeline

Dear Sir/Madam,
Recieved the email from embassy on thursday at 16.04 after update date changed on 23, 25 and 26.this time i sent an inquiry on 24 and they replied this mail and not the common reply like AP.etc.

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report
• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)
• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

Sincerely,
Immigrant Visa Unit, Consular Section
American Embassy, Islamabad

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

Timeline

maabish I hope this means they will issue your visa soon.

My husband has decided to wait for co-sponsor papers before going to the interview. He should have the papers in 2 or 3 weeks.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Last time u send ur Fresh Medical and ds230 on Dec 20 2012..Insha Allah u will get ur visa soon

Best Of Luck

Dear Sir/Madam,
Recieved the email from embassy on thursday at 16.04 after update date changed on 23, 25 and 26.this time i sent an inquiry on 24 and they replied this mail and not the common reply like AP.etc.

Please submit following documents in order to further process this case.

• Fresh and updated medical examination report
• New filled DS230 form (must signed part I and II)
• 2 x visa photos with white or off-white background (Front View)

Sincerely,
Immigrant Visa Unit, Consular Section
American Embassy, Islamabad

You may also check on the status of your case at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/

These Members send fresh documents in Feb and March and here is the reult list after sending fresh documents..

Any one Got Visa or any Reply From Embassy???????

Soccer Player
DATE : 28TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

Austin Guy
DATE : 2ND JAN 2013
RESULT : Still under Ap

SM2010
DATE :6TH FEB 2013
RESULUT :Still under Ap

JKLM
DATE : 20TH FEB 2013
RESULT :Still under Ap

Salmankhan
Date :26th March 2013
Result :Still under Ap

ZEEZEE
DATE :26TH FEB 2013
RESULT : Issued Got his passport with visa AFTER 69 DAYS on 8th MAY

Laddla
DATE :13TH FEB 2013

Maabish
DATE :20 DEC 2012

Embassy ask for fresh Medical and ds230 and Photo's

Long Awaiting Dad
DATE :21 NOV 2012
ESULT :Still under Ap

Ahmed Bin Tariq

DATE :20TH MAR 2013

RESULT :Still under AP

CAROLYNHOTSTUFF

DATE :2ND APRIL 2013

RESULT :STILL UNDER AP

Embassy Call her Husband for 2nd interview

Got ds 3032 :23 March 2010

Interview : 09-09-2010 Result :Administrative Processing

In december 2010 priority dates retrogessed and wait priority date current again in

MARCH 2012 2nd

Medical submit :07 March 2012 Result :Administrative Processing

3rd Medical submit :28th Feb 2013 Result Administrative Processing

4th Medical submit :26th Feb 2014 Result :Got email reply from embassy that they will call me for finger prints and oath ..and still waiting Got call for finger prints and oath

on 12th MAY Went for finger prints and oath :21th May Result :ApprovedVisa Issued :22.05.2014

visa Issued Today after 3 years 8 months and 13 days

Green Card fee paid : 05/06/2014

Poe :17/06/2014

Ssn Received :27-06-2014

Green Card Produced and Mailed :07/22/2014

Got 10 YEAR Green Card :25/07/2014

Citizenship

Event                                Date

Service Center :             Online

CIS Office :                     New York City NY

Date Filed :                     2019-12-21

NOA Date :                     2019-12-28

Bio. Appt. :                     2020-01-06

Interview Date :            2021-03-25

Approved :                     2021-11-03

Oath Ceremony :          2021-11-19

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.