EAbbas

New Islamabad AP Tracker

4,237 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Austin Guy,

It is good that your status date keeps changing. How much longer is your medical good for? The embassy is calling people and asking them if they can fly to the USA before the medical expires which means their

visa might not be good for 6 months.

My husbands medical is good until March 25 2014. I told him to tell his family that he can fly before that date if the embassy should call and ask a family member.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Austin Guy,

It is good that your status date keeps changing. How much longer is your medical good for? The embassy is calling people and asking them if they can fly to the USA before the medical expires which means their

visa might not be good for 6 months.

My husbands medical is good until March 25 2014. I told him to tell his family that he can fly before that date if the embassy should call and ask a family member.

My fiances medical expires next month. I'm hoping they'll give it to him soon so he can fly here before the holidays! Our visa updated many times with last being nov 5 and 6. I keep hoping I hear something positive soon.

Analyst, I understand 7 years is a long time but I'm sure when he joins you, you will appreciate each other more.

Have you thought about moving to a different country where you both will be able to live together happily without going through long immigration process?

negative as my spouse she (petitioner) just doesnt want to move to any other country as its out of question for her but i have suggested this many times..

Carolyn and Zinger, Our case date has been changing frequently. It was not updated yesterday but got updated today. I hope and pray that we all get our visas issued soon. Aameen!

thats great bro, inshallalh you will hear something soon. my case was last updated on 11th. protest6wz.gif

AP is over..with the thanks of ALLAH almighty after 1year 1 month and 17 days in dark hole of AP my status changed to issued today....

interview sep 2012

result..221(g)AP CO said that waiting time is 3 to 6 months.

average updates for first 5 months was 4 per months

in 6th month got call from islamabad embassy that have you ever travelled to middle east i replied no than person over the phone said send your previous expired passports with explaintaion letter which i did on same day,in the same month 8 updates back to back including sunday.and the last one was 28th of march and after that long silence no update than for about 8 months and few days.contacted white house no help same answer that its in AP,contacted senator reply was same AP but embassy asked for fresh medical only via senator,which i mailed to embassy end of august received by embassy on oct 04, emailed to embassy on oct 25th replied by embassy on 28th oct that still pending in AP.|

only submitted fresh medical requested by embassy and embassy never asked for frsh ds-230 or fresh pics.

sudden updates on nov 4th and 5th

than again on 9th and 11th which was public holiday but still it was showing AP,

This morning i checked it went straigh away from AP to issued,and status never went to ready.

during this time emailed embassy only 6 times

white house 1 time

senator 1 time.

Hi Virg02012,

Congratulations :) have a great life ahead.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Today my husband got response from his senator, senator contacted the ISL, Embassy n got email on 2nd Nov, n on that day my status also updated sad.png

Any way email stated as:

Thank you for contacting immigrant visa unit, this case is till refused under 221 g pending mandatory administrative processing. once we are able to issue her visa, passport will b returned to her in 7-10 days. we are not yet at the point where we are able to issue her visa. Administrative processing often lasts 90 days, but some instances, unfortunately it can take longer. while we cannot predict when the processing will b completed. please rest assured that we are aware of your constituent's concerns.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

mix couple? wife is the petitioner and i am the beneficiary..

I think chaingang was asking if your wife is a 'white american', making it a mix couple rather then a desi one.

In isl embassy they see that as a 'red flag' and put couples in very long APs, but I have never heard of 7 years!

7 years is ridiculous!

I think chaingang was asking if your wife is a 'white american', making it a mix couple rather then a desi one.

In isl embassy they see that as a 'red flag' and put couples in very long APs, but I have never heard of 7 years!

7 years is ridiculous!

wife is Pakistani American..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.